+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Office Event Suggestions

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00

Office Event Suggestions

hey guys was just thinkin..would it be impossible to set up some kind of competition weekly fortnightly or monthly. and have deagle only for a few rounds then awps only few rounds...probs not enough scouters around to have a scout only one but im willing to downgrade hahahaha whats you guys thought ideas????? cheers big ears
    Last edited by Knight_Ops.; 14-11-16 at 03:35 PM. Reason: update

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    How's about all weapons & unlimited throwing knives, except we max out throwing knife velocity, reduce health packs down to 100 and remove all extra HP for knife kills.

Here's the map, it's already on the server.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    How's about all weapons & unlimited throwing knives, except we max out throwing knife velocity, reduce health packs down to 100 and remove all extra HP for knife kills.

Here's the map, it's already on the server.
    Yeah thats what i was thinking Ops

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    What a sick map =) my first Office Christmas

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    H.ey will become famous soon enough H.ey's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] H.ey     $ 0.00
    Would it be possible to bring the no-sniper nights back to office?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm decent with an awp, but sometimes I feel that it gets boring when there's 10 awps on each team and anyone that's not awping simply can get a kill.

Take a seat, relax.

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Thank you H.EY for your suggestion.

Just quickly, there has never been “No sniper nights” as a thing on our Office DM server.
    What we used to have (more than a year ago) was an awp vending machine that dispensed 2 awps at a time.
    The vending machine was removed and bringing it back is not an option.

We could conduct a “No Sniper Event” but this would be a one off type deal of limited duration.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 189
    mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mjrmooseknuckle     $ 0.00
    I'm keen for an event I'm due to come back from leave so an event would be oh so sweet! I do love my awps but I could probs dust off the m4 if need be...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjrmooseknuckle For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Grimwolge is on a distinguished road Grimwolge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Grimwolge     $ 0.00
    Hi guys.

I haven't been online a bit this fortnight because of daily life stuff.

Firstly, I will say that "banning" any weapon is a bad idea. I know I can be vocal about the lame-o dakdak kids who crouch-camp in the same spot for several map rotations but at the end of the day if people are giving you hell with the AWP, get in their face. There is nothing worse to we AWP-ers than being surprised by someone getting the jump on us. I am an AWP-er but I also like to shake things up by getting the deagle and knives out.

Sorry, but deal with it :P

I'm keen for events pending availability.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grimwolge For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    H.ey will become famous soon enough H.ey's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] H.ey     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimwolge View Post
    Hi guys.

I haven't been online a bit this fortnight because of daily life stuff.

Firstly, I will say that "banning" any weapon is a bad idea. I know I can be vocal about the lame-o dakdak kids who crouch-camp in the same spot for several map rotations but at the end of the day if people are giving you hell with the AWP, get in their face. There is nothing worse to we AWP-ers than being surprised by someone getting the jump on us. I am an AWP-er but I also like to shake things up by getting the deagle and knives out.

Sorry, but deal with it :P

I'm keen for events pending availability.
    Wasn't suggesting a permanent removal, more like a few hours a month where there's no snipers, just to be able to have some fun running in guns blazing without being sniper from halfway across the map.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    linda12 will become famous soon enough linda12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] linda12     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    We’re looking at conducting another unlimited throwing knife event soon, this time with normal weapons still enabled so that players can still shoot if they want to whilst others are free to spam their throwing knives.

I also wanted to explore the possibility of giving players an extra HE nade or two for the same event or perhaps as a stand-alone event (it might not be possible, we’ll have to check).
    that would be nice knight ops,looking forward to it!

AKA Qi_Bishop

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by H.ey View Post
    Wasn't suggesting a permanent removal, more like a few hours a month where there's no snipers, just to be able to have some fun running in guns blazing without being sniper from halfway across the map.
    But it wouldn't be fun for the people wanting to use those weapons.

Take a seat, relax.

Trophies
    Total Donations For

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

hey dat me

Casual Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 189
    mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mjrmooseknuckle     $ 0.00
    Silly CT missed one...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mjrmooseknuckle For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Woulda been better to knife (moose) him in the back

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    G'day all,
    Reading through some of the event suggestions from previous years, there's some good ones in there

Share your thoughts here on some of your own, I will be conducting regular events on office and SMDM

Simple specific weapons events are easier and faster to implement so we can roll them out regularly

We also have a good range of Office maps that we can swap to during events, small and large maps that can suit any weapon suggestion

Tell us what you think

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Any ideas?

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    linda12 will become famous soon enough linda12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] linda12     $ 0.00
    unlimited throwing knife and sticky grenade, love it!!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linda12 For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Capture the flag 100% all for.
    Maybe scoutzknivez low grav??

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TayK47 View Post
    Capture the flag 100% all for.
    Maybe scoutzknivez low grav??
    i have always vouched for a CTF sort of style in Office but im unsure on how it would be executed. Change the chickens to Flags maybe?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Qi_Bishop View Post
    i have always vouched for a CTF sort of style in Office but im unsure on how it would be executed. Change the chickens to Flags maybe?

you could have an item/weapon which you have to retrieve and return to your appropriate spawn (CT/T).

there could be rules to make the rounds longer:

1. You cannot claim the opposing teams flag whilst yours is in the hands of the opposition. E.G. if the Terrorists have your flag and you have theirs, you cannot claim that flag in your spawn whilst they have yours. you will be forced to seek out the enemy with your flag and slaughter them until you can claim their flag at your spawn, leaving the player carrying the flag vulnerable whilst your teammates are seeking your flag.

I'll leave the other rules for you guys to add onto in order to make the teams as balance as possible!
    this is just my way of saying i got no more ideas

33. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information