+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Office Event Suggestions

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00

Office Event Suggestions

hey guys was just thinkin..would it be impossible to set up some kind of competition weekly fortnightly or monthly. and have deagle only for a few rounds then awps only few rounds...probs not enough scouters around to have a scout only one but im willing to downgrade hahahaha whats you guys thought ideas????? cheers big ears
    Last edited by Knight_Ops.; 14-11-16 at 03:35 PM. Reason: update

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    I'd give the idea a +1, even more if it could be arranged for washing up time on Christmas day so I have a valid excuse to dodge it.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
    Hi guys, i think it would be awesome if we could have a Christmas event this year. Not sure if you had one last year but would like to suggest it now and hopefully it happens would be good to get the Christmas map on all day on xmas day to switch it up a bit. Love that map! Maybe some Christmas player skins?
    We've had the santa skins on css servers for the last few xmas's and I'm sure we'll break out the xmas map over the holidays as well, having it on for 2 or 3 days straight is a real possibility, but, as I've said before (are you listening Mrs Yogi?), it's too early to be mentioning xmas, next week you'll be talking about Easter events

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I'd give the idea a +1, even more if it could be arranged for washing up time on Christmas day so I have a valid excuse to dodge it.
    Mr Rube: But darling the Office Xmas event is on, you can't expect me to wash up and miss out.

Mrs Rube: Of course dear, you go play computer games and have fun, I'll clean up.

Sure Rube, in your dreams...

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Mr Rube: But darling the Office Xmas event is on, you can't expect me to wash up and miss out.

Mrs Rube: Of course dear, you go play computer games and have fun, I'll clean up.

Sure Rube, in your dreams...
    Yah I know. Still, a man must have his little fantasies.

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    capture the flag. Save the hosties. pretty similar. Being such a small map it is hard to put in place a specific idea for an event. However, what about adding some non standard items like sticky nades etc. Can change each week. It doesnt have to be just the addition of weapons. It could be changes to the game mode itself. For eg headshot only. 25 health increase per kill (or health packs if they are still a thing).

Just spice it up.

OH, there are also different versions of office. Maybe you could put all the variations of office in a rotation or change every so often..

Food for thought

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sM... For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    t's too early to be mentioning xmas, next week you'll be talking about Easter events
    You told me in game that suggesting it now with heaps of time to go would ensure we would be able to arrange something, thats why i did it (:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    If any player has any useful suggestions / ideas for events on Office DM, please put them here. Even if you rarely or have never played our server, you may have some good ideas for the admin team to work with.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information