+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Office Event Suggestions

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00

Office Event Suggestions

hey guys was just thinkin..would it be impossible to set up some kind of competition weekly fortnightly or monthly. and have deagle only for a few rounds then awps only few rounds...probs not enough scouters around to have a scout only one but im willing to downgrade hahahaha whats you guys thought ideas????? cheers big ears
    Last edited by Knight_Ops.; 14-11-16 at 04:35 PM. Reason: update

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk View Post
    Hey had a thought,...
    I like aspects of the idea Nitehawk, we’ll see if the Magician can set up some variation of your scenario for us though compromises may have to be made regarding some elements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qi_Bishop View Post
    Sounds quite interesting actually Nitehawk.
    By "interesting" you really mean utter glorious chaos, hectic AF =D
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Quad nade damage? uugghhh! 2x damage is severe enough I think. I think start health should be left how it is, but increase max from health packs to 200.
    It’s just an event suggestion yo, not an extended server trial.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    By "interesting" you really mean utter glorious chaos, hectic AF =D
    yeah you'd love chaos wouldn't you

Casual Member
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 243

Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nitehawk     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Quad nade damage? uugghhh! 2x damage is severe enough I think. I think start health should be left how it is, but increase max from health packs to 200.
    Hey Walker, fair comment, I only thought quad damage for nades because I was suggesting doubling the start health so technically its the same damage as what is current but still means you can clear those pesky AWPers
    That's also the reason I was suggesting the 200HP start health so that the T's have a chance of getting out the door even if there is an AWPer in the back corner being a scrub .. *trying not looking at Moose* heheh

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nitehawk For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hey Walker, fair comment, I only thought quad damage for nades because I was suggesting doubling the start health so technically its the same damage as what is current but still means you can clear those pesky AWPers
    That's also the reason I was suggesting the 200HP start health so that the T's have a chance of getting out the door even if there is an AWPer in the back corner being a scrub .. *trying not looking at Moose* heheh
    I quite like that Idea Nite, ik this is for event suggestions but even if that stayed for the reason I wouldn't complain, but on the other side there is side hall entrance and you can just forget about the backyard camper.

Casual Member

Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Qi_Bishop View Post
    I quite like that Idea Nite, ik this is for event suggestions but even if that stayed for the reason I wouldn't complain, but on the other side there is side hall entrance and you can just forget about the backyard camper.
    true about the side hall entrance but then you gotta put up with Derty and his snatchy scout in front office. lol

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

true about the side hall entrance but then you gotta put up with Derty and his snatchy scout in front office. lol
    its alright, he is always on CSGO. :P (don't make him come back on and shoot me in the face with that thing please Nitehawk)

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 445

FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FCUKINGMAD     $ 10.00
    Come back to me derty
    WOLVES DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINION OF SHEEP

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FCUKINGMAD For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥INGMAD View Post
    Come back to me derty
    That's what she said

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

That's what she said
    I swear to everything, I freaking knew this was gonna happen. Goddamit Ops. >:^( Hahahahaha

Casual Member

Total Donations For

Okay guys, I think we need an event ... I might of missed the last one but I haven't seen one in ages... what about a basic "Sticky Nades" one that runs a whole weekend or something?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Event sounds fine, dunno about 48hrs duration for sticky nades though. Devil also had an idea for a multi nade that sounded pretty cool.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Okay guys, I think we need an event ... I might of missed the last one but I haven't seen one in ages... what about a basic "Sticky Nades" one that runs a whole weekend or something?
    Yeah defs would agree man, doubt I'll be able to make it cause of HSC trial test coming up and all. But I think an event would be good to do.

Event sounds fine, dunno about 48hrs duration for sticky nades though. Devil also had an idea for a multi nade that sounded pretty cool.
    Multi nades?
    Last edited by Onesks; 30-07-16 at 03:16 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 189
    mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mjrmooseknuckle     $ 0.00
    Yeah I'm moist for multi nades XD

Former Event Manager
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 376
    ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ArathusX     $ 0.00
    Did someone say 'Event'? :^)
    ~Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars when i thought to myself... where the heck is the ceiling?~

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ArathusX For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ArathusX View Post
    Did someone say 'Event'? :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrmooseknuckle View Post
    Yeah I'm moist for multi nades XD
    keep ya pants on both of you! =D

Former Event Manager
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 376
    ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ArathusX     $ 0.00
    Hit me up in a PM and we will make it a thing ok? <3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ArathusX For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

I'm sure big boy ops shall If it gets pulled through =D

Take a seat, relax.

Trophies
    Total Donations For

No Pants Event Next Friday from 7PM onwards.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Gif Master
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360

LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LittleAnalAnnie     $ 119.69

I like that event, expect do you have to do the event at work :C?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleAnalAnnie For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Sounds like my kinda event.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information