+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Office Event Suggestions

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00

Office Event Suggestions

hey guys was just thinkin..would it be impossible to set up some kind of competition weekly fortnightly or monthly. and have deagle only for a few rounds then awps only few rounds...probs not enough scouters around to have a scout only one but im willing to downgrade hahahaha whats you guys thought ideas????? cheers big ears
    Last edited by Knight_Ops.; 14-11-16 at 04:35 PM. Reason: update

Casual Member
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 0%

Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nitehawk     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    We can do this on the fly. I gave a few players low gravity a couple of times last week but it wasn't an event as such just a few players being silly jumping around in back yard trying to knife each other and various other shenanigans it was fun though I think most players don't want their gravity interfered with so that's definitely something to be respectful of.

Maybe we could do normal weapons, unlimited throwing knives and a low gravity combo or something as a scheduled event...

LOL just had a thought, Noob Canon + Low gravity = Orbit

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Grimwolge is on a distinguished road Grimwolge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Grimwolge     $ 0.00
    low gravity kind of sucks.

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Overall activity: 99.8%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    So I'm about to PM Squall to try and organise an unlimited throwing knives event with no guns. The throwing knives seem to be extremely popular, with the new set-up of 3 knives per spawn ticking a lot of players satisfaction boxes. The last time we had unlimited knives was awesome, and I think everyone had some fun.

Also I'd like to see if we could organise a sat night event with office_sh I think it is. The in the dark with Doom style breathing map. Had some fun on this with a couple of guys late one night last week, which got me to thinking whether it would be possible to change player skins to horror theme skins. Not sure if possible but I'll look into it and chat with Squall. But I was thinking for example, T skins could be like Freddie Kreuger or Jason Vorhees, an Alien from Aliens, and Ct's could maybe choose from Alice (res evil), one of the marines from Aliens, I'd like Hudson if we could do his whining as well and maybe Duke Nukem.

Not sure if any of that is possible or not, but I will ask the question. Just looking for some feedback to see what other people think. Not to sure the dark map will please everyone, so it might have to be a later at night type event. I found it hard to see anything if you run around at normal speed. It's a very creep around sneak around type of map, using night vision, making for a slow but very intense game.

Anyway, would appreciate some feedback on this idea. Maybe some improvements or tweaks. Just trying for something different.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Unlimited throwing knives are fun, though simultaneously restricting all weapons isn’t a great idea because many noob and veteran players alike are put off by not being able to shoot even if their opponents are only knifing.

That’s the reason why the previous unlimited throwing knife events have also been weapons free, to cater for the broader demographic of players who aren’t as proficient with throwing knives or knifing in general so as they can still get some kills and have some fun too not just be meat for the grinder and eventually rage quit.

cs_office_sh map can be fun for something different though it does get old fast. I dont use it anymore because it’s just not that popular with the broader player base, partly because of the constant ambient music and heavy breathing sound, virtually the entirety of the map is pitch dark and night vision doesn’t work on it properly and bugs out something fierce.

I can only recall 2 players that really seemed to enjoy the map but both of those retards were ultimately perm banned for using material wall hack exploits.

Skins are always fun (when they properly align with hit boxes).

The event idea and concepts outlined are still worth a try though you’ll have to liaise with Squall about the viability of updating player skin models.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Aw mate, play csgo once and miss an entire discussion event thread , and mate I remember the unlimited throws back in my noob days and aww mate if we put that in once more im all goods mate. And I like Derty's thought of different weapons on different days to.

AKA Qi_Bishop

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hey guys, I'd like to suggest something. Like an anti-scrub event (couldn't think of a cooler name)
    -No P90
    -No DakDak's
    -No AWP (I enjoy awping, but it is very annoying to handle with when you're the one getting awped, especially if the guy is sitting in front window or backyard lets say)
    -Maybe a couple extra throws (maybe 2 extra making 5)
    -And maybe buffed damage for pistols (except for deag)
    Ik I may seem as if I'm writing this because of annoyance at them, but i think we all deserve a break and have some fun.
    (yes i feel biased for sharing this but pls understand, I want to this to be more of an event then something targeted at certain players because of their game play)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Oh yeah and no para to (looking at you KO)

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Thank you very much for your suggestion Bishop.

I’m just gonna put it out there that I don’t like the concept of restricting weps or conducting “anti-scrub” events purely because the so called “scrubs” that use these weapons are valid players too.

Those weapons are fun for them to use and in many cases the only option they have to get kills or maintain a positive KDR so restricting weapons is really removing options and ultimately fun for others.

I'm just another player though and regardless of my opinion your suggestion has merit and is greatly appreciated so thanks again.

Your event suggestion (excluding extra damage for pistols) will be conducted this Saturday from 7PM Melbourne time for around an hour.

-No P90
    -No DakDak's
    -No AWP
    -No Para
    -x 5 throwing knives

Should be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qi_Bishop View Post
    Oh yeah and no para to (looking at you KO)
    Tmp for days =P
    #nowheretorun

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    Tmp for days =P
    #nowheretorun
    Oh no

Scout+Deagle

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

this will be fun, scoutz out boys

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by DertySnatchez View Post
    this will be fun, scoutz out boys
    Scout me mate, iv'e been practicing. *gulp*

Scout+Deagle

Total Donations For

ok will do, you asked for this bish...not me haha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00
    I'll be the Mac10 to your TMP Knight
    YEP

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Tactical_Bacon For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Baconz going gangster

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 445

FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FCUKINGMAD     $ 10.00
    Oh no people will realize that the AK > ALL those noob cannons
    WOLVES DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINION OF SHEEP

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FCUKINGMAD For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00
    Baconz going gangster
    I shoot all my guns sideways mane

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Tactical_Bacon For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tactical_Bacon View Post
    I shoot all my guns sideways mane
    hes aimbot makes all the bullets go straight though haha

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 243

Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nitehawk     $ 30.00
    Hey had a thought, and damn did it hurt, how hard would it be to increase the start health lets say from the 100 currently to 200 and keep it maxed at 200, have the healthpacks a static 60HP each. Keep the throwing knife damage the same but increase the stabbing damage to 250 or something and do quad damage with nades, to help compensate for the extra health, but keep the knife kills bonus health the same +75HP and no limit. Similar to what Ops was saying but with a twist. :P
    ?????

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nitehawk For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk View Post
    Hey had a thought, and damn did it hurt, how hard would it be to increase the start health lets say from the 100 currently to 200 and keep it maxed at 200, have the healthpacks a static 60HP each. Keep the throwing knife damage the same but increase the stabbing damage to 250 or something and do quad damage with nades, to help compensate for the extra health, but keep the knife kills bonus health the same +75HP and no limit. Similar to what Ops was saying but with a twist. :P
    ?????
    Sounds quite interesting actually Nitehawk.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Overall activity: 99.8%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Quad nade damage? uugghhh! 2x damage is severe enough I think. I think start health should be left how it is, but increase max from health packs to 200.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information