Closed Thread

Thread: Dust2 -Sniper Event

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00

Dust2 -Sniper Event

Many players have been asking to remove/limit weapons like the dak dak and awps or create a -sniper server. This new type of event is to try and bring exactly that to DTK's current Dust2 Dm server but be reminded this is only for the duration of the event, it's not a permanent removal of these weapons.

We (DTK admin and it's members) do listen to players in game and on the forums and care about what you have to say as we highly value feedback so that we can make it as fun as possible for everyone so this will be one of many new events you will start to see in the near future on the server.

Depending on how well the event goes based on the feedback we get will determine whether or not this event will occur again, more frequently, be extended or shortened etc.

So if you are one of those people who dislike snipers on the server and would like to see how Dust2 Dm feels without the worry of being insta awp/dak dak'd around every corner then this is the event for YOU! It's only for a few hours so make sure you come and check it out because it's only a limited time!

-Sniper Event Details

Saturday 21st Feb 7pm-10pm QLD time

-Awp
    -Dak Dak
    Last edited by Booshti; 19-02-15 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Edited

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Booshti For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    DertySnatchez is happy for this!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Wish i had of thought of this.....
    Good stuff. I will be there. Ak 1 taps will be real.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

bear
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Sounds like fun Booshti...count me in!

Cheers,
    boo boo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Wow how the fk am I meant to win now?

Right, I'll be on to P90 nub u all get ready #HamIsCoolestP90AU

#1 Shifty Scrub

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Lol don't worry Delta all of your work as SA inspired future events since I was your apprentice, feel better? =P

Does this mean I'm qualified? Do you trust me to go out and do jobs on my own? xD

It's awesome to see people already keen for the event, can't wait to see how it turns out =]

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    LOL you gonna be a busy boy this weekend, Booshi =P
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

#1 Shifty Scrub

Total Donations For

Yea I know right haha gave myself an hour break after the server crawl then straight back into it

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    GAH I wish I had a computer to play on! this looks amaaaaazing

Scout+Deagle

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

my scout will do many damage lol

#1 Shifty Scrub

Total Donations For

That's a shame Button I know you would of enjoyed this event =[

Don't make too many people rage quit Derty lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booshti For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Should be fun, though p90 and m249 gonna be more OP now.

Gonna pop delta's head.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Pity it's on a saturday arvo, would be amazing.

#1 Shifty Scrub

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by SubZie. View Post
    Should be fun, though p90 and m249 gonna be more OP now.

Gonna pop delta's head.
    Yea I'm hoping that it won't turn into a spray fest due to -Awp and -Dak Dak but there are really only a select few who only use awps, dak dak, para and p90 so it just depends who is on really.

Don't worry Ark there will be more events that you might be able to attend in the future =]

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    RIP the Para/P90 spam (ak taps everywhere)
    Drillmored

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Kynarllbear is on a distinguished road Kynarllbear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kynarllbear     $ 0.00
    I can't even play when its on

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshti View Post
    Yea I'm hoping that it won't turn into a spray fest due to -Awp and -Dak Dak but there are really only a select few who only use awps, dak dak, para and p90 so it just depends who is on really.

Don't worry Ark there will be more events that you might be able to attend in the future =]
    Doesn't bother me Booshti :>, just the people that complain about awps will do the same with the m249 and p90 once they've had enough of them. It's a never ending cycle :<

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    oh dammit i missed it

Scout+Deagle

Total Donations For

was a good event boosh mate I enjoyed the freedom ......ALOT

#1 Shifty Scrub

Total Donations For

I would just like to thank everyone who participated in the event and the great feedback and support both ingame and on this thread. We hope to bring other new and exciting events to Dust2 real soon. If you have any great event ideas or wish to show further support for this event so we can host it again please go to the DTK Community Events forum and post in the Events Suggestions and Feedback "sub-forum".

This thread is now closed.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Booshti For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information