+ Reply to Thread

Thread: well, 3 years..

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00

well, 3 years..

Hey guys, well today I just noticed that on the 18th on January it was my 3 year anniversary on the DTK forum! Many of you may think I'm quite new from when I came back to the community, but I assure you I've been here a bit longer than that.

I say thank you to all that I've bonded with throughout these few years and how you have taught me things (GFX work, gameplay etc), gave me good games to play and your honest opinions on things when I have a question.

Any, enough babble and on the the shout outs!

MuffinDuckz - I think I played with you from around when I first started to play on these servers, and you've been a great bloke to me and my brother Kai when he use to play!

Gyra - fk u <3

complexity - you've been great help when I ask questions on the forum, you always seem to have good knowledge of whatever needed.

Shaq - You were a good admin, shame to see you step down. And also a great player to play JB with.

Rompers (._.) - I'm pretty sure I also played with you before I left and came back. Great bloke and player.

Goose - Knew me and my brother, even though you had to confirm that I had a brother that was in DTK. Great guy, was a great admin.

Lifeisahighway - Man back when I was new to the place, and Jailbreak was popular, you were my fave guy hahah

Drillmored - great guy and fun to play surf with, shame you stepped down but always a nice bloke.

Atariowns - Also there when I first started playing, funny guy and good to play jailbreak and surf with.

TC_TopCat - I think my first game of jailbreak (not on my brothers account), you were on. You're very knowledgable when questions are asked and a great help around the community.

Pilot Jones - Always one of the funnest, funniest guys you could play with. A shame you're not SA any more which I only just noticed (Looking at members list to see who to give Shoutouts ).

Ninja Turtle - I remember playing with you when you were a JB nerd when I first started out, and you were a good admin on Zombies.

Frendy - Also a top bloke, wasn't an admin yet when I first played with him I think. Was a good Staff member aswell as admin!

Firtvid - You were also one great guy to play with, you did well as EM.

dean - Jeez you were a great admin, always took things seriously (sometimes too seriously lol), but did JB well.

Quanty - Fun to play zombies with and a few games of JB together.

KT - Probably one of the greatest admins to JB, even though she had no idea what she was doing when she was given JA.

Ham - Great at surf and fun games we played on there and JB.

bad8lood - You were there at the start when I first started playing, and finally an admin. Still don't know why you change your spray like every map change :l.

Shredder - Fun, and good player. great addition to Surf and happy you got SA.

Jetpackin - Another of my faves from the start, always sounds like he's on laughing gas whenever he talks. Cheery bloke, and fun to play with.

To the staff - thanks to making DTK a better place, and managing the ranks etc.

The council - Thanks for creating such a good environment that anyone can fit into, great job.

Sorry if I missed anyone, the people who I know and know me, the reason was probably I had no words (could be bad, could be nice).

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    thx for the shoutout. luv u.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Ahaha congrats on three years and thanks for the shoutout xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    very nice on your 3 years, lets hope the next 3 are just as great, if not better
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    3 years is a solid effort!
    Congrats bro!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information