Closed Thread

Thread: Knife

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Pensioner will become famous soon enough Pensioner will become famous soon enough Pensioner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Pensioner     $ 0.00

Knife

thanks to mircan for some knifing tips,
    i still need practice , if anyone has more usefull tips please submit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pensioner For This Useful Post:

Pensioner will become famous soon enough Pensioner will become famous soon enough Pensioner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

just to acknowledge all the players on server #4Gungame Deathmatch, i have been playing on this server for a while now and have met many great people,
    always friendly and welcoming when log into game.

A big thank you to all players, you know who you are.

AGENIRO
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] AgentZero     $ 25.00
    Approach the infadel, slowly release the knife from the strap and grab a firm grip, not too tight because you don't want to get kalasis. Than you whisper in his left ear & say "I'd walk a thousand miles just to see you today". Than once the infadel is confused shove that knife in his stomach. Do not slash, stab. Now you take a selfie & viola you know how to knife like Rambo & Terry Cruz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentZero For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Yeaa pensioner. Learn to bhop and be like coheed and bhop.around backstabbing those ♥♥♥♥ers

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    I would also like to mention it would not hurt to be able to run a knife only session every so often so people can just knife and be able to practice knifing the art of knifing without the fear of being shot. As a budding learner around 5 years ago our fearless leaders were encouraging knifing by holding knife sessions so we could all enjoy a fun session of knifing it has benefited me to no end and now I would like to be able to help others be good at knifing as well but currently as a JA I have no powers to enforce a knife only session so it makes it extremely difficult as the rules go no admins are allowed to kick or ban someone for not complying with the knife only order. So I as an admin would appreciate your cooperation to be able to hold a knife only session every now and then purely to help those who wish to be able to play and learn knifing. I would also like to add that 5 years ago knifing was not a huge part of the game today it has grown and evolved in to a huge part and some people are still living in the past so to those I say wake up and change with the times as this great game as old as it may be is still growing and evolving and im loving every moment of it if you need any help with your knifing let me know.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mircan123 For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    knife only session with throwing knives?
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    My tip: Knife when you are walking through another player- most of the time it will register as a backstab (one hit kill)

Casual Member
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 83

DrunkenMidget will become famous soon enough DrunkenMidget will become famous soon enough DrunkenMidget's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DrunkenMidget     $ 50.00
    Also sometimes a 180 degree spin as you walk through them will help if the other player is a good knifer and is trying to knife you in the same way, your getting a lot better at it now champ

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00
    nek minnit, spin too early and face back to enemy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 83

DrunkenMidget will become famous soon enough DrunkenMidget will become famous soon enough DrunkenMidget's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DrunkenMidget     $ 50.00
    yeah done that too many times if you want easy knife kills just wait till dirty is on pensioner :P

Total Donations For

just want to thank all for the reply on knifing, i forgot to log back in to see what reply's i got still getting used to forum's.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Envy_black     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensioner View Post
    thanks to mircan for some knifing tips,
    i still need practice , if anyone has more usefull tips please submit.

and now you knife the shit out of everyone haha cant imagine you needing any help these days

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Envy_black For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information