+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No HP Event + Stupid Event Idea

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00

No HP Event + Stupid Event Idea

Was talking to delta on the server one day, and suggested a no HP event, so we can see who good everyone really is, please Boosthi and events committee make this happen.

Also I have a ridiculous idea, which I doubt could happen due to it simply not being available and endless lag issues, but I notice for myself anyways when I play certain events, aka knife only, pistols only, whatever it may be I get bored after the first 20 minutes as it gets repetitive. Is there a possible way of making a event where every 15-20 or however so many minutes it changes over the course of 2 hours or so. E.g 20 minutes of pistols only, then it changes to 20 minutes of knifing, 20 minutes of !rtd or whatever other events can be held, but cramming multiple events into one single event over a period of time, if ya feel what imm sayin????

Note that idea is a potential for all servers not just dust, more catering for less populated servers.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    You're basically dead with no hp

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    Hey mate yea I really want to try and get some comps or events going again real soon so I'll keep it in mind when we come to setting one up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information