+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Internet issues concerning CS:GO

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Overall activity: 0%

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00

Internet issues concerning CS:GO

Hey y'all.

So, I'll give you the laydown of problems.
    I start CS:GO no worries.I search for a server and all of my servers in my history are between 10-60 ping upon refresh. The server loads up normally and fast. Once this is done, I receive and increasing ping that starts between 400-600. I am not receiving packet loss or choke as far as I know.

Here is a twist, CSS runs lag free(too bad I still can't play properly with other issues still stopping me to play). But why do I lag on one game and not the other?

What can I do? :/

Any useful comments are appreciated :>

Thanks SubZie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    i think you need to buy one (1) new internet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyce333251 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Try restart router, reset it and its settings. Any other programs you use during csgo

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Hax_toggle_off

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Try turning off QOS to see if that helps as well as turning off steam broadcaster

Pleb Lord
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] NinjaTurtle     $ 0.00
    Try put a frozen chicken on it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaTurtle For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Get good nerd

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    Get good nerd
    Who are you?

Issue sorted. Well sorta, found our the problem just waiting for the next CS:GO update.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SubZie. View Post
    Who are you?

Issue sorted. Well sorta, found our the problem just waiting for the next CS:GO update.

Ahh.. Is it an update issue? Had a few people in-game accusing us of ddossing and a friend had lag issues on a decent net :3

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Ahh.. Is it an update issue? Had a few people in-game accusing us of ddossing and a friend had lag issues on a decent net :3
    Yes, the early december update is causing people to lag on 128 tick servers. Matchmaking is fine.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    tylermorunga1 is on a distinguished road tylermorunga1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

tylermorunga1     $ 0.00
    Try deleting your config and restarting game, if not, you may need to change password to internet each time you play so noone else is using your bandwidth (:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information