+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has it been 4 years?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

Has it been 4 years?

G'day guys.
    It's hard to believe i've been a forum member for 4 years now, feels like 2 weeks ago i did my 1 year post!!!!
    It's even harder to believe that i've been playing counter strike for over 15 years (And still suck at it)
    But it's properly good to see this community is still going strong, and has more servers than ever! I think there was only 4 servers when i joined up ((Correct me if i'm wrong)(gg, office, jb, smdm))

Well, i'll do my best for shoutouts, i'm basically going off the member list from top to bottom, and i'll add an entry for each person that i can remember interacting with.
    No doubt i'll publish an unfinished list, but i'll finish it by the end of the day

I want to thank everyone in general, past and present who have made DtK for what it is today. I've seen players come and go, servers come and go and come again, seen members shoot to the top, seen some climb. Seen some fall abruptly, some miserably.
    I've always said the players are the people who make the servers what they are, the servers are pretty much perfect, always have been - but it takes a good player base to make the servers as fun as they are!!
    So for that, thanks to the players for keeping an awesome community alive and thriving. And a special thanks to Squall for maintaining and modding them

Ok, so the list
    (my memory isnt great, so i'll leave blank spots while i try and piece together who players are, some i know more by real name then forum name, if i do leave a blank space, feel free to PM me to help me out haha)

FISHY - He goes at the top, cos thats where he normally is at bedtime
    Bruce - Hello, i'm Bruce!!!!!
    Squall - You the man! The constant of the community.
    The Stig - One of the most genuine blokes i've ever met
    Chibiwind - Damnit i'll pay to change your name so this doesn't keep happening!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cuffeh - awesome fun person to talk to
    Curl - of the burl
    Rowdy - You sir, are the best. And your kids are too cute!
    Dailvibe - Had no idea you were still SA, must be a record for longest running admin??
    Delta - never before has a bigger rat been in the ranks, and boobies!
    Jetpacken - I dont recall ever really playing a game with you, but seen alot of your work across forums
    Pilot Jones - always good to get a game in with you!
    Shredder - Only had a few games, but it's been good
    Ajaytech - you dont talk much, but i had some good games with you
    Bad8lood - Always there to make me look bad haha
    Dirtydeeds - DONE DIRT CHEAP!!!!
    Ham - only had a couple games, but you seem fun to play with . . wait that sounds bad . . . . meh . . it'll do.
    Mircan - A GG god who's always a happy camper!
    Becca - My biggest asset, and best friend in all my time in DtK.
    Drunk gamer dud - my biggest drunken rival, but damn it's fun when we are drunk in game together. instant PARTY!!! till we are muted by Becca
    Frendy - so ah . . . . hows your mum
    GeeSix - Pretty sure he fell of the planet somewhere, but was the bestest war pig of his day.
    Honoba - I'll hold the memories of whatever that server was called that you ran forever@! Some of the best gaming moments for me were . . . there in that server that i forgot the name of.
    Juggs - MmM juggs . . . . . always a good time playing with the juggs!
    Krezand - you bloody rand! always good for random laughter.
    Purp - was an awesome admin!
    Panda - glad you got rid of the soul patch man! Also come back and play some games!
    Frag - A gaming legend, i miss the drunken staff skype calls!
    Topcat - the legend himself, also the ONLY person i've ever loaned my steam account to (don't think it was ever used tho haha)
    Tonic - Never has, or will be a better gamer than this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pwnage - No-one can say anything bad about this guy, all good shit!
    AGE - been a while since i pugged with him, but good times!
    Cassonberry - <3 no homo . . . ok maybe just a little . . .
    Chase - A decent bloke to be sure
    danieel - worst . . . . aim . . . . EVER
    Lumpy - We should skype more! bubble baths optional . .
    Gman - i teased you alot . . . . but you had it coming cos you're a legend!
    Kao - Been around longer than most, and has always been an exceptional person
    Mellow - you still have a dog on your head (pretty sure i've said that the last 2 years haha)
    Randasoreasshomo - Good for advice and a chat, terrible at everything else
    Regs - sup!
    The-rev - Always been a fantastic member and gamer
    Flex - lets play some more d3 sometime ey?

Wow . . . so many familiar names that i can't really place to a time or server. Thats really about it.
    If i've missed anyone, just PM me and i'll add, even i have nfi who you are
    Last edited by Tonic; 19-06-15 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Buying smokes turned into rebuilding half my engine haha

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    I was infracted by tonic haha
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    tylermorunga1 is on a distinguished road tylermorunga1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

tylermorunga1     $ 0.00
    4 YEARS! wow thats a long time! im new to dtk hopefully become apart of it in the next 4 years (: happy fragging!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tylermorunga1 For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Its over, Tonic.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    Its over, Tonic.
    BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, why?

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    I have not been on here in a while, but cheers for the shout out bud. I think we need to get the old gang back together: Becca, Fr4g, Dailvibe, Tonic, Blitz (Izyle), Mircan, F. Krueger (the real one), Button and me and just smash a night of drunken GG.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    You didnt include me in your testimony

Here is all but what you deserve;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrEmplLgUq4
    cya

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Gee thanks for forgetting me tonton... now i know how you really feel!! time to clean out the friends list!!!

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I went off the member list not memory

Sorry fish stix :'(

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    We played JB a few times tonic omg, its ok i remember u, u dont have to remember me
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    I went off the member list not memory

Sorry fish stix :'(
    I missed my 4 year post... ill get my revenge for the 5 year

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    congradz ole boy. 1 of the originals. one that will go down in DtK history.
    cheers
    jimmyshoes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information