+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has it been 4 years?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

Has it been 4 years?

G'day guys.
    It's hard to believe i've been a forum member for 4 years now, feels like 2 weeks ago i did my 1 year post!!!!
    It's even harder to believe that i've been playing counter strike for over 15 years (And still suck at it)
    But it's properly good to see this community is still going strong, and has more servers than ever! I think there was only 4 servers when i joined up ((Correct me if i'm wrong)(gg, office, jb, smdm))

Well, i'll do my best for shoutouts, i'm basically going off the member list from top to bottom, and i'll add an entry for each person that i can remember interacting with.
    No doubt i'll publish an unfinished list, but i'll finish it by the end of the day

I want to thank everyone in general, past and present who have made DtK for what it is today. I've seen players come and go, servers come and go and come again, seen members shoot to the top, seen some climb. Seen some fall abruptly, some miserably.
    I've always said the players are the people who make the servers what they are, the servers are pretty much perfect, always have been - but it takes a good player base to make the servers as fun as they are!!
    So for that, thanks to the players for keeping an awesome community alive and thriving. And a special thanks to Squall for maintaining and modding them

Ok, so the list
    (my memory isnt great, so i'll leave blank spots while i try and piece together who players are, some i know more by real name then forum name, if i do leave a blank space, feel free to PM me to help me out haha)

FISHY - He goes at the top, cos thats where he normally is at bedtime
    Bruce - Hello, i'm Bruce!!!!!
    Squall - You the man! The constant of the community.
    The Stig - One of the most genuine blokes i've ever met
    Chibiwind - Damnit i'll pay to change your name so this doesn't keep happening!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cuffeh - awesome fun person to talk to
    Curl - of the burl
    Rowdy - You sir, are the best. And your kids are too cute!
    Dailvibe - Had no idea you were still SA, must be a record for longest running admin??
    Delta - never before has a bigger rat been in the ranks, and boobies!
    Jetpacken - I dont recall ever really playing a game with you, but seen alot of your work across forums
    Pilot Jones - always good to get a game in with you!
    Shredder - Only had a few games, but it's been good
    Ajaytech - you dont talk much, but i had some good games with you
    Bad8lood - Always there to make me look bad haha
    Dirtydeeds - DONE DIRT CHEAP!!!!
    Ham - only had a couple games, but you seem fun to play with . . wait that sounds bad . . . . meh . . it'll do.
    Mircan - A GG god who's always a happy camper!
    Becca - My biggest asset, and best friend in all my time in DtK.
    Drunk gamer dud - my biggest drunken rival, but damn it's fun when we are drunk in game together. instant PARTY!!! till we are muted by Becca
    Frendy - so ah . . . . hows your mum
    GeeSix - Pretty sure he fell of the planet somewhere, but was the bestest war pig of his day.
    Honoba - I'll hold the memories of whatever that server was called that you ran forever@! Some of the best gaming moments for me were . . . there in that server that i forgot the name of.
    Juggs - MmM juggs . . . . . always a good time playing with the juggs!
    Krezand - you bloody rand! always good for random laughter.
    Purp - was an awesome admin!
    Panda - glad you got rid of the soul patch man! Also come back and play some games!
    Frag - A gaming legend, i miss the drunken staff skype calls!
    Topcat - the legend himself, also the ONLY person i've ever loaned my steam account to (don't think it was ever used tho haha)
    Tonic - Never has, or will be a better gamer than this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pwnage - No-one can say anything bad about this guy, all good shit!
    AGE - been a while since i pugged with him, but good times!
    Cassonberry - <3 no homo . . . ok maybe just a little . . .
    Chase - A decent bloke to be sure
    danieel - worst . . . . aim . . . . EVER
    Lumpy - We should skype more! bubble baths optional . .
    Gman - i teased you alot . . . . but you had it coming cos you're a legend!
    Kao - Been around longer than most, and has always been an exceptional person
    Mellow - you still have a dog on your head (pretty sure i've said that the last 2 years haha)
    Randasoreasshomo - Good for advice and a chat, terrible at everything else
    Regs - sup!
    The-rev - Always been a fantastic member and gamer
    Flex - lets play some more d3 sometime ey?

Wow . . . so many familiar names that i can't really place to a time or server. Thats really about it.
    If i've missed anyone, just PM me and i'll add, even i have nfi who you are
    Last edited by Tonic; 19-06-15 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Buying smokes turned into rebuilding half my engine haha

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    lol, grats on the 4 yrs muff bag and when did I ever mute you and gamer dud?? I may have slapped you a couple of times but i dont think i ever muted you lol
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Congratulations on the 4 year man. Fantastic to see such a loyal member. Hopefully I can end up at the same level with DtK at which you find yourself today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sink For This Useful Post:

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Yu Stin Ki Pu View Post
    lol, grats on the 4 yrs muff bag and when did I ever mute you and gamer dud?? I may have slapped you a couple of times but i dont think i ever muted you lol
    You used to mute me all the bloody time on JB!

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sink View Post
    Congratulations on the 4 year man. Fantastic to see such a loyal member. Hopefully I can end up at the same level with DtK at which you find yourself today
    Cheers mate!
    But be better than i was. srsly.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Congrats Tonic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Congrats daddy xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    yeah tonic. haha still remember the day you and fishy trolled the hell of me the day i got EM
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    yeah tonic. haha still remember the day you and fishy trolled the hell of me the day i got EM
    I had forgotten about that!!!!
    Damn i really miss those days. We had someone in tears there one day but i can't remember who!!

Also i somehow missed you, i'll add you now

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    I had forgotten about that!!!!
    Damn i really miss those days. We had someone in tears there one day but i can't remember who!!

Also i somehow missed you, i'll add you now
    oh god, at least mine wasnt that bad. mine was more like.you know we're just messing with you right... and i leave the call haha and you call me back and say you werent kidding

ahh the days the memories!

Trophies
    Total Donations For

HAHAHAHAHA yeah . . . . trick you into thinking you were accused of hacking, then tell you that your now an admin, then tell you we are joking about the admin.
    Yeah . . . we did things proper back

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

HAHAHAHAHA yeah . . . . trick you into thinking you were accused of hacking, then tell you that your now an admin, then tell you we are joking about the admin.
    Yeah . . . we did things proper back
    no but what topped that was when you blamed the forums breaking on me. hahhaha

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Congratulations tonic
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    You used to mute me all the bloody time on JB!
    Demo or it didn't happen!

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    no but what topped that was when you blamed the forums breaking on me. hahhaha
    That's how we announced when forums were down on Facebook.
    Just a simple "damnit rev!" And all talk knew what was up haha

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Also, we are having a night on skype this week to catch up with the old krew.
    And to be fair, erryone can join in It'll be grand! . . . . and yeah i'll prolly be drunk
    I'll make a new thread for it tomorrow to confirm deets

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Also, we are having a night on skype this week to catch up with the old krew.
    And to be fair, erryone can join in It'll be grand! . . . . and yeah i'll prolly be drunk
    I'll make a new thread for it tomorrow to confirm deets
    oh hell yes. count me so much in hahha

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    Hi Tonic congratulations on your 4 years mate I have enjoyed the many encounters we have had on all the different servers from time to time. How time flies when we are having fun and you are one of those special members that makes DTK what it is today. Thank you Tonic for being the nice guy that you are.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mircan123 For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Topcat - the legend himself, also the ONLY person i've ever loaned my steam account to (don't think it was ever used tho haha)
    Tonic - Never has, or will be a better gamer than this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah- how nice of a guy am I!
    I think I logged in once while we were Skyping to get a geez at what you had. I did have your username and pass but never used them. You wont need to change your acc details- they are long forgotten, haha. Thanks for the trust though mate .

Fun fact: You are also the only person to have ever infracted me.

Last edited by TC_TopCat; 05-01-15 at 07:42 PM.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Yeah- how nice of a guy am I!
    I think I logged in once while we were Skyping to get a geez at what you had. I did have your username and pass but never used them. You wont need to change your acc details- they are long forgotten, haha.

Fun fact: You are also the only person to have ever infracted me.

Love the edit
    I don't think i handed out many infractions, you should feel proud!
    Also, the account details are still the same haha, on the rare occasion i put my password in i laugh erry time, and think i should really change this. But i dont Reminds me of happier times lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information