Closed Thread

Thread: JB updates?

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00

JB updates?

Hello. Been checking out server a bit.

The intro music has changed but it doesn't seem to be the winning "Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It". It's some background horror music or something?The round win overlay didn't pop up as well. This was changed recently, maybe it is just my css glitching but nothing was there?

Seems to be only 1, maybe 2 active JB admins these days. Population issues as well. Maybe they have been busy on CSGO JB or something, i dunno.

Just looking for some info.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    #Goose4Admin

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 0%
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    #Goose4Ladmin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Hey Goose,

Going to attempt to give you information.

bad8lood was trying to get the overlays to stop flickering, which in the end he couldn't so that took a lot of time and effort on bad8loods part testing them out and trying to find a solution for the issue. A ticket hasn't gone in yet to put the new ones on; but that should be done some time soon.

As for the music, it hasn't changed from the Halloween introduction music; when a ticket goes in for the new overlays, we can see about putting one in for that. It's just we did have some issues with the Halloween Intro and it not working for everyone at the time, I even messaged people and the majority of them said they couldn't hear it. (maybe they didn't have there music volume up I don't know)

Population has been pretty low lately and we do need to try and boost it, coming into the school holidays I hope that will help a little. People are still interested in playing Jail Break when invited so we probably just need to sit on the server and invite people. With the population being low even you as a past or present player can try and gain players onto the server yourself.
    I haven't been playing as much in game as I should be; I will start doing that more and hopefully we can see some regular player base back on the server.

Anyway hope those answered your question/concerns, thanks for asking as it's a good reminder none the less; if there's anything else you can PM any of the admins or just ask them here.

(not really sure if best responses so any other JB admins feel free to respond yeh?)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    ok im going to come out right now, had some advice from someone to change the lighting settings on the images for the overlays from lightmapped to unlit, which i had already tried and failed with...

thing is i just found out it does work and when i tried it the first time back when i was testing i mispelt it....... so yeh im a dud. gg. could have had the overlays ages ago

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by bad8lood View Post
    ok im going to come out right now, had some advice from someone to change the lighting settings on the images for the overlays from lightmapped to unlit, which i had already tried and failed with...

thing is i just found out it does work and when i tried it the first time back when i was testing i mispelt it....... so yeh im a dud. gg. could have had the overlays ages ago
    ahaha yes you are, nah it's ok we all make mistakes : - )

Anyway thanks to the person who passed along the information on what to do (was a person from another CS:GO JB server, who noticed my post in this thread) friendly helpful people are lovely. ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information