Thread: Starting to get annoyed

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Sky_collapsed will become famous soon enough Sky_collapsed's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00

Starting to get annoyed

The amount of people who come on when it's only 3v3 or 5v5 and spam dakdak p90 and m249 is getting highly annoying, not to mention base rapers, it's getting to a point now where I no longer even fee like playing much any more, there seriously needs to be a limit on these weapons so it's less annoying and there needs to be protections against base rapers, spawn protection isn't really enough when you have 3 people on one side camping your spawn and one guy dakdak'ing from a into spawn.

I don't expect anything to be done but I seriously need to vent as it has really been killing my enjoyment on this game and server lately.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sky_collapsed For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00
    Once again, wanted to have a relaxing enjoyable game, but people spamming m249 and p90 ruined it for me and left 15 minutes later.

Slowly becoming an un-enjoyable server to play on with all this large ammo capacity weapon spamming.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00
    It's seriously starting to get out of hand. Just than there were tons of people abusing p90 and m249, it made the game HIGHLY un-enjoyable so I had to leave. Can we seriously limit how much ammo these guns have?

Office have them both limited to 50 in a mag and I think that's fine but I think they should be reduced to 45 in a mag.
    Last edited by Sky_collapsed; 28-12-14 at 11:58 AM.

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658
    Overall activity: 0%

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Starting to get annoyed at the amount of people complaining about op guns in deathmatch.

If you cant kill a guy running and spraying like an idiot with p90/m249, he's not the problem, its you. If a guy with a p90 is coming through mid doors spraying, just wait for him and 1b him. Its not hard. Or if this is too hard for you, get better at the game before complaining about others using noob techniques to kill noobs.
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00
    I'm not asking for the weapons to be removed, all I suggested was to have their ammo limited to 35-40 in a mag to better balance them.

Currently, if I'm not mistaken, the p90 has about 50 in a mag, which for a gun with low recoil, low spread is too much.

The M249 has 100 in a box, which for a gun that has manageable recoil recoil once you start micro bursting is too much.

What I am asking, is to have these guns balanced out, as the way they currently are, they have all the upsides with nearly no downsides.

And sometimes, it's not possible to deal with them if they come around the corner prefiring like spastics wherever there is someone there or not. I can deal with them, but when you get multiple people in one room spraying these guns around, it becomes very hard, and all I am asking here, is to have their ammo reduced to 35 or 40 so they need to do a bit more ammo conservation.

You don't really want to hear what I would prefer to do with them.
    Last edited by Sky_collapsed; 28-12-14 at 02:57 PM.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    The thing that keeps people coming back to dust2 is the freedom that people have on the server. No weapon restrictions, no punishment for camping, no punishment for spamming etc.
    It is going to stay this way.
    Every gun has its ups and downs. Ak, lethal first shot for someone who doesnt have any extra hp and controllable when doing short bursts and even long sprays. M4, less damage, but a lot more accurate, less recoil, less spread. Awp, slow reload, high damage. Dak daks, medium damage, controllable spray, medium reload.
    Every gun in the foreseeable future will stay at the default settings.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information