+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team Gungame Feedback

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Team Gungame Feedback

G'day guys and girls, over the past couple of weeks or so we've had some changes implemented on #11 Team GunGame, we'd really love to hear some of the feedback regarding those changes...
    For example, before when we had the same requirements per level as our ggdm server, the rounds were over in about 4 minutes or less ...
    Now we have it set for 3 kills per weapon including nade (except knife) and we have had a fair few people on the server since that change so let us know what you think...
    Do you think it's a better setup than before or worse for the gameplay? Is the harder earned win is a better win?
    Let us know. =)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shredder     $ 10.00
    It's really fast pace which is nice, gives everyone a chance to be unpredictable and less likely they can camp (believe me, I've tried).

The pistols slow it down just a little bit so it's not too fast pace and that's what gives it that nice edge. Sticky nades are fun too.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon RGB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Really fun. I enjoy gungame but this is just a whole new level of fun, so much action all the time.

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    I think its quite fun means rounds last longer, especially when those knifes come in and you have to get the 3 kills again. I think it's good anyway ^.^

Zombie Rand!
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 393

Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kur0     $ 531.00
    I love it. Great when you cause the other team to revert back levels. The pace is incredible, always keeping you on alert

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Its great, but i was thinking that knifing is overpowered now

GG Has been
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 116

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Gotta try it but when i go to play no one is on it, and since I am a rand these days hardly anyone knows me lol. Sounds interesting though and cant wait to try it.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 78
    zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] zarco     $ 0.00
    MY though straight away is for the elite player with knifing skills will have the fun.
    but if your trying to increase server activity you will loose player, for me it will make me better player ....just worried tha twill destroy server leave it on a another server like 11 and if player want migrate there for extra challlenge they will

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    I think its great for team games and it would make it more rewarding for the team when they win but then you need everyone on the same page to win this is where we need to assess is it taking too long or are people getting bored with going up and down levels guns changing while you got the knife out etc etc it can get frustrating hope it works.

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    This server was shut down well over 1.5 years ago.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information