Closed Thread

Thread: Cute Halloween Event

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55

Cute Halloween Event

Halloween Event

It's about time we lift the curtain on the awaited Halloween event

As it was previously stated there will be the removal of maps during the starting week of November and the reason for the delay of their removal is due to the additional maps being added for the Halloween event.

A total of 5 maps will be added for the duration of the Halloween event and will be removed right after along with the other maps due for removal.

In addition to these new maps we have also decided to have some spooky intro music for the event. There will also be a change with the appearance of our good old friend, The C4! so that it is more fitting for the event and along with it comes a new bomb drop sound which will be played instead of the typical "SURPRISE" sound. >>Please Click<<

Once the event has been completed all the changes will be set back to default and the new intro music for JB will be implemented on the server.

Thanks for your time and we hope to see you on the server other wise hope u get Ebola.
    Love the JB admin team : - )

You can download all the maps being added to the server for the event along with the latest version of spy vs spy, which will put on too >>here<<
    Last edited by KT; 30-10-14 at 12:55 PM. Reason: I broke it :-( srry friends

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    hahahaha that link i didnt expect u to add that to my writeup

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Happy Halloween be ready 2 be v v spooked.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by bad8lood View Post
    hahahaha that link i didnt expect u to add that to my writeup
    There was lot of things I added to your write up : - )
    I didnt think the ending was quite right

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Thanks for your time and we hope to see you on the server other wise hope u get ebola.

Harsh...
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Jamina View Post
    Thanks for your time and we hope to see you on the server other wise hope u get ebola.

Harsh...
    Some times it's the only way.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    skylordanas will become famous soon enough skylordanas will become famous soon enough skylordanas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] skylordanas     $ 0.00
    i never knew there was a later version of spy vs spy :-)

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Cute Halloween Event

Quote Originally Posted by skylordanas View Post
    i never knew there was a later version of spy vs spy :-)
    We have beta5 on the server currently latest version is beta7.
    Last edited by KT; 29-10-14 at 02:30 AM.

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    This is too much.

Today I find out we have skeletons inside us and now this? This has surpassed 3spooky. I'd say it's 4SPOOKY6ME!!!

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Forgot to say !rtd will be on as normal during the event. JUST BROKE THE THREAD no editing on phone again. :-(
    I fixed it, might be different than original thread as it deleted about half of it
    Last edited by KT; 29-10-14 at 02:57 AM. Reason: )-:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KT... View Post
    Forgot to say !rtd will be on as normal during the event. JUST BROKE THE THREAD no editing on phone again. :-(
    I fixed it, might be different than original thread as it deleted about half of it
    you messed up the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?[/COLOR]v=uxFIGWm9M6w

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    you messed up the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?[/COLOR]v=uxFIGWm9M6w
    Thank you for telling me, I'll fix it now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information