+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Moderation Queue

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00

The Moderation Queue

Hey guys ! Hows it going ?

Not sure whether its my place , however I feel like I have 2 say something . I have noticed that there is a new method of just being able 2 post on the forums "The Moderation Queue" or something of this nature .

I wasn't at all concerned Until I made friends with and started talking with 4 separate people who where trying 2 join dtk ever since the update come out , and out of the 4 3 actually had given up and got 2 Frustrated at having 2 wait just 2 be able 2 post and left dtk ! and it wasn't like they got Frustrated over a day or two this is like 6-8 days !

I have 2 express my concern that First-Impressions are everything and I feel like we losing potential new members with this system . I have seen 2 many new players leave and new friends leave ... and 2 be honest I am kind of sick of it .

I talked 2 squall and the reason it was implemented was 2 stop bot accounts ,banned players rejoining and spam . I also know that staff members go though these and choose whether they get accepted or not .

For a minute put ur self in a new players shoes , u start playing dtk servers and decided u really like it and then u try the forums and at first u have 2 wait just 2 be able 2 post ! You may wait 1 day or maybe 2-3 and realize that joining the forums just isn't just worth ur time .

Anyways this is just my opinion and it would be great 2 her everyone else's views !

Cheers Atariowns
    Last edited by Atariowns; 11-09-14 at 07:06 PM.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    It Originally was implemented (i believe) when some dickhead was harassing pythoness and releasing her personal info all over the forums,
    Pythoness is a 42 year old trucker named john kraveum. He lives in Perth working as a trucker. His hobbies include playing CSS and taking recreational drugs. Ban me Frendy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

The Stalling King
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Deathraver     $ 0.00
    I stopped at the sentence with the "2".

Kuro Tsubaki : miku is waifu
    BloodyCriminal : miku is mai waifu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information