Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fight Club Event

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0%

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Fight Club Event

If you feel like kickin' some ass or proving to everybody that you are the best knifer in DTK,
    then this is prolly the event for you.

Should this event run successfully,
    this may become a monthly occurrence which shall crown the current winner with the title of "Blade Master"
    (this is all hypothetical and any following defeats to you as Blade Master are not by any means under the responsibility of the JB server, lose at your own discretion)

In order to participate you must write "BATHE IN THE MEAT CHUNKS" to get a spot on the roster as well as writing an ideal time and date. There's limited space so, do it quick.

In preparations to the event,
    your name will be randomly paired with another fighter on the roster.
    If you forfeit before the fight, the next in line will take that spot. Should you not make it to the event, you will be disqualified and the ladder will be shortened.

Fight Club Roster:

1. Knight-Ops - Subbed for KT.
    2. Squall (Fighter Name: Idiot)
    3. Subzie
    4. Dudmanwalking
    5. Regs
    6. KT
    7. bad8lood
    8. eu_vou_caminhar
    9. PotatoDreamz
    10. Sir Digby
    11. Kao
    12. Atariowns
    13. Didum
    14. Link
    15. Shadow
    16. Satalin

Subs:
    1. Kur0
    2. Shaq
    3. Curl

Volunteer Organizers/Commentators/Spectators are welcome.

This will be held on the Jailbreak Server and for now, the map is yet to be announced and time will be determined after the appropriate amount of responses, so please express your interest and further details will be revealed.
    Last edited by Pilot Jones; 21-09-14 at 05:46 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Juss throwing this out there as a reminder, the event is this Sunday. Y'all gotta get on by 7:50pm, and must be on the server by 8:10pm at the latest for anybody who's name is up first. Any later and any subs that are on will take your spot and you will be disqualified.

Rules and details are listed on the 1st page as well as the player brackets, if you can't make it - PM or write in here so I can fill in the subs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    I verse knife-ops...RIP

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Lmao shadow i aint on dud subbed for me, I'm in da USA. Hehehe.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I might actually not be able to make it, I will keep you posted poolet jones xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    I might actually not be able to make it, I will keep you posted poolet jones xx

thx luv u.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46

Ibs support

[QUOTE=Mellow;352153]I might actually not be able to make it, I will keep you posted poolet jones xx
    Its not Mellows Fault Irritable Bowel Syndrome is hard to live with.
    Please support IBS sufferers as they need love too
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

b1gby
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar     $ 0.00
    wtf this match up i lose now

Quote Originally Posted by Link
    shiet why is digby so good at everything

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Rumours that squall that squall has been abducted and will not be showing up on the night. Thankyou.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    cant make it sub 4 me pls

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Sorry can't make it I think

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    yeh I cant make it as well. soz

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    krez to busy with archeage

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

♥♥♥♥ bruh, I wanna ArcheAge as well lmao, do y'all wanna post-pone it? serious question forreal LOL (-;

Nah, aight, well I'll throw 2 subs to replace the drop outs, any more than that we'll have to shorten the bracket.
    If anyone wants to fill for the open sub spots for any more drop outs write so now.

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    Won't be able to make it got work till 8 :/

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    IBS is running rampant though DTK....

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Event starts in 1 hour, make sure you are there on time : - )

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    I'm not gonna be on, someone else can take my place.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    JB event starting soon

Total Donations For

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BIGGEST BAD ASS DTK HAS EVER SEEN.

SIR DIGBY

Also shakin' my head at all y'all folks that signed up but didn't even show up or let me know, the event was messy but good fun. Thanks (-;

Closed Thread

Thread Information