+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Breaking The Ice

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00

Breaking The Ice

After tonight on Dust2 DM I thought it would be fun and interesting to know more about each other as I have become pretty good friends with a lot of people in the DTK community but mainly with the Dust2 server players and gained more personable friendships throughout the course of my time with a number of DTK members and non-DTK regulars. I felt like it would embrace the DTK family vibe I have always felt upon joining DTK.

On many occasions in the Dust2 server we have got into conversation about where people are from, what they do for work and what their real names were and I found it quite interesting to know more about those players who I regularly game with and know more about their lives and how we are all connected through DTK. It may sound lame and pointless to some, however I find it very interesting with the vast variety of backgrounds we have in the clan.

This thread is only for those who wish to share whatever they want about themselves so we can build up that family feel for the clan, after all we are brothers and sisters (at least that's what I consider all of you) <3

I suppose this can be considered more of an in depth background of each other compared to the normal forum introductions. (PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT A CREEPY STALKER).

Let me start off by saying my name is Josh, I've played soccer for about 15 years (unprofessional) however recently stopped over the past few years. I played for Newmarket when I was in primary school then moved over to play for The Gap soccer club and also Mitchelton playing in the top grade teams.I played some semi-professional touch football for a few years and have played against players like Thaiday, however at the time I was 16 playing against fit athletic 20-30 year olds and had players in my team who played for Australia who were at least 40 (only 2 or 3 of them were) and we would still smash teams even with only 5 players and no subs lol.

I have lived in Brisbane since I was 8 and went to Petrie Terrace primary where my dad also went to school when he was a kid. He was actually going to that school the day it burnt down. I went to Kelvin Grove Highschool and was in the soccer excellence and continued my love for the game playing soccer as a subject lol.. any excuse so I didn't have to study.

After highschool I was manager of a Video store while studying a diploma of Justice admin which was required to join the police which was what I wanted to do. Since I didnt have a car at the stage I had to take 2 trains and a bus each way just to get to Bracken Ridge where I was doing my course it took me 2 hours each way so they were massive days. I did this for about 6 months and thought F*** this and I really hated studying so i dropped out even though I was passing all my assignments and exams. So I went onto more handy work jobs.

I just turned 25 and I have been working as an aircon and refrigeration mechanic which has been my most recent line of work. Before that I worked for "Mrs Macs" the pie company for 4 years doing electrical maintenance across all of QLD on their equipment such as warmers and ovens etc. Currently not working at the moment as my boss F***ed me over and put a new apprentice on to save money and basically ruined my life which is why I play so much atm haha but all is good DTK has given me great purpose in the mean time.

My background from my dad's side is French/Moroccan and on my mother's side, Aboriginal (even though I look nothing of the like as it was my great great grandparents who were full Aboriginal).

So that is the background of Josh (Booshti) and would like to encourage anyone to contribute to this post and get to know you all more =]

Feel free to facebook me if you are into that even though I don't use it that much.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.stanley.3979
    Last edited by Booshti; 07-09-14 at 10:42 PM.

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Overall activity: 0%

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Pretty cool idea. Here's mine.

My Grandad on my dad side is Italian and my Mum is Australian (My mum side history I don't know very well.)

I almost died at birth. (I was not breathing when I was born.) (Sadly 2 years before my older brother died at birth.)

My last name is one of the Ninja Turtles. (Which was my nickname in Primary School and High School). (Not gonna tell you which one.)

I got expelled in Year 5 for getting into too many fights, my last one I broke the ♥♥♥♥'s nose by slamming it into a pole next to me. (Long story short, he cut in line and and I grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the pole.) (I had anger issues.)

I got Prime Minister in Year 7 on my new school.

My first High School I went too was a private High School that was very Catholic. A Priest taught us about the Bible etc, being the little shit I was I gave him a very hard time, by asking questions like "If God created the World, who created God?" on top of that every time I saw a cross, I turned it upside down. (Cause it represented something about Satan or something. It made the Priest mad anyway.) I also asked how many children he raped over the weekend. Basically I was an asshole, the Priest had enough and told the Principal that I should get baptized cause I'm probably possessed. I walked out saying "♥♥♥♥ that, Hail Satan" (whilst doing the devil horns) (I don't know what I was thinking.) Upon me walking out of the Principal's Office, I got called a "Devil Child" and told not to come back. (Basically expelled AGAIN.) (Not a life achievement, but oh well.)

New High School, which taught me, Guitar, Drums and welding. Whilst there I did apprentice work building trailers on the back of trucks, for 1.5 years. Left High School at the end of year 10, when I was 15. Went to work full time building trailers on the truck sadly after 4-5 months, the boss had to let me go cause they couldn't afford to pay me anymore, so I enrolled into the Police Cadets, did that about 6 months, but didn't make it to be a cop. After that I got a full time job at Bunnings working in the trade yard, where I sadly been for the last 4 years.

I studied Cert III in Digital Media and Technology. (I failed the course.)

I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, I have jumped out of a plane, twice. Bungee jumped, three times. Been in a V8 around Barbagello raceway.

Played AFL most of my life. Got to play against Hayden Ballantyne before he became apart of Peel Thunder and Fremantle Dockers, (seriously playing as a backman against him, he's a little shit, but he's still awesome) (He is a massive part of my football team). Got to coach my cousins football side. Occasionally I volunteer to be water boy for my football side younger players. I got Most Improved Player for my team after not playing for 3 years, next year I got Most Valuable Player for my team, we also got to the Grand Final but lost.

I've played live with my friends band once, it was nerve wrecking but I glad I didn't mess it up. My friends band

(I played Guitar) I also know how to do screamo. I've written a lot of songs myself, I also know how to play quite a lot of songs, the first song I learned was Time of Your Life by Green Day.

I love anime. (If it isn't so blatantly obvious.) I'm currently learning Japanese and planning to go there next year with a group of friends, I know some Italian, (I knew a lot more when I was younger, long story short, I was suppose to go live in Italy for 1 year and go to school there etc. Never happened sadly.) I have never left Western Australia, although I have traveled all over it.

I have been a Docker member since 1995, so 20 years next year.

I have a couple of tattoos on me, I got a dragon going down my left arm and Japanese writing on my right forearm which says "Love Pain Death" ( Long story short, the tattoo is to remind me of my friend that committed suicide.)
    At one stage I had 4 piercings, 2 in my left ear, 1 in my left eyebrow and 1 in my bottom lip on the left side. I only have the 1 in my left ear now.

So that's me.

Last edited by Satalin; 06-09-14 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Spelling and Grammar (I wrote this at 4am.)

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    My turn, cbf editing, on mobile.
    I'm Ben, 24.
    Grew up in bundaberg. It's a dump and I hate it with a passion.
    Was born with a hockey stick in my hand and I played for about 15 years. Was super talented, but lazy and poor so couldn't afford good training or to go away for rep.
    Natural athlete, basketball, cricket etc was super easy for me. Even represented bundy for shot put lol.
    Graduated year 12, moved the ♥♥♥♥ outta there and into brisbane with my sister.
    Got a traineeship with a massive construction company, worked on a highway interchange for 2 years.
    Next job in Brisbane itself. Worked on a bus way, working 17 hour days sometimes and lived every second on it.
    Finished my cert 3 in Bridge construction and maintenance.
    Fast forward to 2014. (Trust me, you don't wanna know details of 2 years)
    My daughter is 18 months old and I love her to bits.
    Currently working in Darwin on a gas plant earning massive amounts of money and trying to save for a house.
    That's pretty much it.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

#1 Shifty Scrub

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Wow Satalin I am certainly going to have to edit my post after your epic one since it was so late when I did mine and got too tired in the end haha.

That's some pretty amazing facts about you mate

Thanks for sharing to Delta glad to see that not everyone thought this was a lame idea haha

Nice to meet ya both
    Last edited by Booshti; 06-09-14 at 08:32 AM.

ezRa
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    hodoR will become famous soon enough hodoR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] hodoR     $ 0.00
    Torren (Toz, TJ). 26. Currently Unemployed, but have made it through 4 stages of an interview process for Remote Security Monitoring.
    Currently live in Brisbane, born in Blacktown, NSW and grew up in Penrith and Port Macquarie. Could have been a professional Rugby player, but injury cut that short.
    I have driven trucks and worked as a storeman. I play drums and I am in a band called, The Hunt. My background is Scottish and Spanish.

Twitter: @ezrathegamer

I am all, but what am I? Another number that isn't equal to any of you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hodoR For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    I'm Jace.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I'm Jace.

<3
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Delta4[G]od

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I'm Jace.
    And incredibly tall.

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    I'm Jace.
    Plays cs with his son crawling over the keyboard and is still better than half of you guys lolz

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Im Jamina
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    My names Jack

Im 17 years

I am play CSS with friends like Gyarados and Squall

:-)
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Hey its Edward here, first things first im the REALLEST nah
    3D modeller and soon to be bricklaying
    18 years old
    Grown up In melbourne and still here. Loving melbourne and its weirdest weather
    Played AFL most of my childhood then moved on to soccer, support collingwood (yea i know im a fgt)
    Just have a cert 3 in media technology for now
    Went to a christian private school half my schooling and hated it so moved to public and was so much better.
    Feel free to add on steam if you wanna chat.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshti View Post
    Wow Satalin I am certainly going to have to edit my post after your epic one since it was so late when I did mine and got too tired in the end haha.
    I was thinking I went a little overboard, I was very bored and very tired when I wrote it.

#1 Shifty Scrub

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Satalin View Post
    I was thinking I went a little overboard, I was very bored and very tired when I wrote it.
    It's fine mate it's cool to know who people are in my opinion it's like you talk to people day in and day out and still know nothing about them and who they are so I find it really interesting to either put a name or a face to the player. In Dust2 we have had name guessing games where a few of us would admit to our real name if people guessed it and that's what led me to want to know more about people when you know their name or what they look like it's always never what you thought they'd be like when you find out.

I think it's cool =D

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    I'm Ice.

I rek scrubz

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

22. The Following User Says Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    • I'm Rakeem. My lil brody call me Rocky, the ladies call me handsome.

• Born n raised in Tappahanock, Virginia. First came here when I was bout 7, and finally began living here when I was 16. Every year I go back for about 2 months.

• I'm African-American, I'm light-skin cause my momma side is Filipino and my Pops is Nigerian

• I'm turnin' 23 in October.

• Currently studying a Bachelor of Film Production.

• I'm a first dan black belt in Karate (forreal lmao)

• I legit quit cigarettes yesterday, today's my 2nd day of nicotine-free.. I'm still all bout that green shit doe (-:

• Right now I'm workin' at a small advertisement boutique where we get hired to shoot, direct or design for Australian media - so whether that be commercials for TAC or any of your major banks, any commercials y'all might have seen on TV, I mighta worked on.

• I've been arrested 3 times (once falsely, twice for some minor shit) but don't hold that stereotype against me that was throwback to when I was a youngin' hahaha.

• Got a lot of tattoos.

• Huge Star Wars fan.

• Fun Fact: I've read 42 Star Wars novels in the last year lmao.

Last edited by Pilot Jones; 06-09-14 at 04:57 PM.

Delta4[G]od

Total Donations For

I have been off the smokes for 10 weeks now PJ. good to see you are trying to quit

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    The character in your face exactly matches that which you show ingame Pilot lols

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    The character in your face exactly matches that which you show ingame Pilot lols
    You tryna call me goofy lookin'? hahahaha.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    There are 42 starwars novels?! lol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information