Closed Thread

Thread: ba_silo Feedback

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

ba_silo Feedback

Hi all,

Thought I would create this thread here because the forum seemed a little quiet!

I am doing some more work on the JB map to get it out of beta, but I need to find out what bugs are consistent in the map.

If you have any suggestions or bug fixes, let me know. Just keep in mind that new content will most likely not be implemented as the map is at its limit entity wise (means no strip clubs!).

Current Map Download: http://puu.sh/bbjTh/7e13a74705.rar
    Current Version: BETA7

To do:
    Change log:
    • Added a name to stripper so it can be removed it inappropriate.
    • Removed invisible metal from doors so they are visible in ktdwtp and fan fun
    • Made the stairs force close in Fan fun so they come up no matter what when button is pressed.
    • Made Button in shot gun game CT only
    • Fixed knife spawn in shot gun game
    • Changed Fan fun game intil Fan shot gun game
    • Changed kitchen buttons to CT only
    Last edited by imthenewguy; 28-08-14 at 10:22 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post

Just keep in mind that new content will most likely not be implemented as the map is at its limit entity wise (means no strip clubs!).
    *bad8lood bombs newguy while he tryna warden*
    New Guy: That's it, no more strip club
    bad8lood: wait I'll respawn you
    New Guy: Nup, too late. *disconnects* lmfaoooo.

I think you've covered pretty much everything we went through on the day.

There's a few I can think of.
    - One is that bombs can still be used in the knife arena (not entirely sure if you've fixed that)

- And I think because of the sheer size of the actual map, it'd be convenient to have labeled entries so people don't go around in circles trying to find X.

- And some people had problems with being able to see the button in the gun manipulation game.

Really tiny problems but the map has been nominated and played a few times since being put out so I'm sure it'll get some finds for bugs.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    just general little things that pilot has stated are really what need to be fixed. namely making buttons clear for games and points of interest being labeled on. (maybe even have a map of the map in the main cell area instead of a banner).
    noticed that when people try and ct they get confused as to where they are at first
    overall its a great map its just a shame that there are so many limits forced onto it by the way the game handles it otherwise it could of had so much more.

Any way its a great map and we apreciate all the effort you have put into it and hope that it does well once it's out of "beta" and released publicly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    • change abbreviation from battle arena to jailbreak

:-)
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Jetpackin View Post
    • change abbreviation from battle arena to jailbreak

:-)
    NEVER!
    The originals were all ba_. Call me old fashioned

I like the idea of the map in main cells and I have approached Turtle to get some signage made up because I don't have photoshop at the moment (my cracked version stopped working).

The button has been made all Yellow in the gun manipulation game.
    There isn't much I can do in knife arena short of removing all weapons from players, which would require more entities for the stripper and knife spawns etc.

I can look at making the lasers around the gun in gun manipulation game thicker as well, making it more visible.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns View Post
    Lmao, would expect nothing less from u atari

13. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Remove all of the watermelon's and banana's from cells (oh wait i already told you that)

P.S. you should make all the cell into one giant strip club (just saying)

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Remove all of the watermelon's and banana's from cells (oh wait i already told you that)

P.S. you should make all the cell into one giant strip club (just saying)
    Lol T's wouldn't leave cells then xD

ANd nothing can rid my cells of fruit!

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Devilicious     $ 0.00
    *cough* NEEDS MORE STRIPPERS & STRIP CLUB :3 tehe

-that is all.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Devilicious For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Changes made, updated OP with new map link.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    Lol T's wouldn't leave cells then xD

ANd nothing can rid my cells of fruit!
    except the entity limit ... you have the acid stuff to make them leave

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    I got stuck on the ff arena -.-
    Drillmored

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    except the entity limit ... you have the acid stuff to make them leave
    To be fair, the fruit stays in cells because it idles on the roof when the water rises

Closed Thread

Thread Information