+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seeya JB

Shot Blocker, Rim Rocker
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 406
    Overall activity: 0%

Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Shaq     $ 10.00

Seeya JB

Sup, Shaq here.

It's been a long while in this community and over time I managed to work my way up through the ranks, until Pilot Jones decided I was ready for Jailbreak Admin. The opportunity itself was wonderful and it meant I could contribute more to this community and particularly to Jailbreak.

But as you can guess, i'm stepping down from my position as JA. I've had a good run but my passion to play Jailbreak has slid, and without passion, you aren't a good admin. So, i'd like to thank everybody in the admin team and wish them luck in the future.

I'll still be around, and I will hop on JB every now and then. But it's time for someone else to claim my position.

Shoutouts:

JB Admin Team: I had a lot of fun with you guys, I hope the #JBRevival still holds strong. I have a lot of love for you all.

Staff and Council: Thank you all for guiding me through the more complicated and formal tasks of being Admin, and for just running the community in general. I'm very grateful for your help.

Individual:

Goose: JB #1 and a real hero to Jailbreak.
    Krez: Idiot of the year. :-)
    Shadow Grit: *You have been blocked*

Pilot Jones: Known you since the start and have had so much fun with you ever since. Thank you for choosing me in this position. Make JB proud. I'd call you my nigga if I was black.
    Ninja Turtle: Had some great times with you on CSGO and CSS. STILL DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE SARAHS BROTHER YOU LYIN LITTLE SHIT.

Badblood: One of the nicest guys in DtK. Keep JB alive, bro.
    Jetpackin: You are such a legend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwPMKozHPCM
    Nilbog: Top bloke, good luck in the future. BUT DON'T YOU DARE THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE TIME YOU PICKED ME IN TEMPTATION YOU LITTLE BITCH.
    Quanty: You made my rare visits to zombies fun. You're a CHAMP
    Shredder: Great guy. (make ham JA)
    Subzie/Mooge: My favorite anchor. Awsm guy, had a lot of fun with you. Never 4get our 1v1 knife fight on Vip

Loubot: Great EM. Great person.

Silver: ♥♥♥♥ YOU JOHN YOU LITTLE BITCH
    Germ: n3rd #1
    Gyra: n3rd #2
    Ironwolf: Had so much fun with you, drunk or not
    Kao: Funny fella. Always nice.
    Kur0: Lots of late night MG talks with you. Such a kind person and a lot of fun to play with.
    Mellow: Such a troll
    Nospro: Very dedicated to JB, despite not being admin anymore. Great work. (you should rejoin the team though)
    Pimpact: Selma you scrub
    Regs: REGAAAAAN YOU ♥♥♥♥IN LEGEND. YOUTH-IS-PRECIOUS.TUMBLR.COM
    Satalin: Fantastic past EM, very dedicated.
    Seany: Most chilled guy in DtK
    Digby: :--------)
    Swags: Great guy, very encouraging when I was aiming to become JA.
    WraithKiller69: Very kewl name. add me on habbo. my name is HugeDik49.

Bento: So much cooler than krez. Such a class act :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJSKvX0AcI
    Crim: Great times in CSGO
    Rawrmower: Professional lad

Cloney: Sorry for kicking you a lot in CSGO. I still love you.
    Didum: On a scale from 1 to Didum, how much of a classic Didum are you? Classic Didum/idiot
    Ham: P250 | YoloKash hype. UR TURN 2 BE JA :-).
    KT: <33333333333333333333333 best wife
    Snowy: The coolest Silver Elite Master in CSGO
    Turtletom: Classssssic Turtle
    Weaponmaster: JB regular, very nice guy.
    Sarah: So many great times with you, MG late night is so fun with you on, so called Ninjas Turtles "sister".

Daedronic: Badblood's blood brother and a fantastic person.
    DonkeysFTW: Such a freak, 2 good at MG
    Drillmored: Regular player and a nice person. Get surf JA.
    Fresh: 12vie of the year
    Jeddlestein: Don't know where you went. You were a great guy.
    Mulface: I expect nothing less than asshole licking from you. Tru neckbeard.
    Potatodreamz: Piano prodigy
    Several Alpacas: ACTUALLY SO NICE. YOU ARE SO QUIET BUT SUCH A GREAT GUY.

Mofo: QT

Sorry if I missed you, just give me a shout and i'll include you later.
    Love you all, DtK.
    Last edited by Shaq; 21-08-14 at 09:45 PM.

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Shaq won't be shaqtin' a fool anymore :'(

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Nooo Shaq!!! I think of JB and I think of you
    You did well my friend, but if the passion is there then you've done the right thing

At least your not leaving the server =D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Sad 2 see u leave shaq !! You where one of the good ones !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atariowns For This Useful Post:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 355

crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] crim     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaq View Post
    Crim: Great times in CSGO
    More CSGO still to come though right? right? );
    sad to see you step down man :L never really played jb much while you were admin but when i did it was great fun.

(EDIT: OH LOL I AM RETARDED, you're just stepping down lol #derpderp)

looking forward to some more times on csgo where you somehow got to gn4 and everyone is slowly leaving me in the dust while i continue to QQ some more.

glad to see you're letting other people step up since you no longer have the passion, still sad to see you step down though, but this just reminds me of how how much of a lad you are haha.
    Last edited by crim; 25-08-14 at 08:08 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crim For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] didum60     $ 0.00

why shaq whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to didum60 For This Useful Post:

Banned Able has a spectacular aura about Able has a spectacular aura about Able's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Able     $ 0.00
    Shaq.. still to this day i never knew why you talked in a mono toned voice all the time, if you're looking for any help click on this link - http://www.healthcentral.com/

It was great for you to take part in being and admin but big things come in small packages

Tbh idk what the ♥♥♥♥ i meant by that.

Much love hope you cum on jail break once again! btw uhh.. beware of the crocodiles!

PS: idk how to like your forum post so heres a like! -
    Last edited by Able; 14-09-14 at 12:05 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Able For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Able View Post
    It was great for you to take part in being and admin but big things come in small packages

Tbh idk what the ♥♥♥♥ i meant by that.
    he has a small dik??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information