Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why are we so hard on our members/community?

bear
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00

Why are we so hard on our members/community?

Hi All,

Why are we so hard on our members and
    gaming community?

When we are playing online it can be intense.
    That's the nature of the game and we say
    things in the heat of the moment...we
    are all guilty of that. Do we need to continually punish
    people who play dtk cs when we get carried away? Are our
    numbers growing exponentially?

I think we need to reflect on our standards
    and behaviours when managing/leading
    the servers...live and let live I say...let's
    not become so bureaucratic/conservative that we lose
    sight of having fun...we must allow for passionate responses
    that may not be always appropriate...

It's a game and let's let off some steam...

Boo Boo

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Thank you for clarifying exactly what you are referring to boo boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by boo_boo View Post
    I recently had a friend re-banned for 6 months.
    Your friend as you very well know is a former DtK admin who is more than aware of exactly what process and steps they need to follow in order to protest a ban if they feel so inclined.

Nobody gets banned for nothing, not even for 10 minutes and certainly not rebanned for 6 months unless there's a reason.
    I certainly don't have the detail on what occurred
    No kidding^

A decision was made after concerns were raised and the matter was personally investigated by Squall himself.

Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to discuss the subject of your friends ban any further with you, though he's more than free to submit a ban protest, and he does know how.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Let's assume you (you as in the general readers of this thread) own a restaurant.

Your restaurant isn't the best in the world nor the worst. You do get customers and you do intend to do better. Some guy comes in 1 day, lets call him Pylort Joans, he orders something and starts calling the food shit, the restaurant shit, the patrons shit etc. Asked what's wrong, he doesn't give any feedback but continues the tantrum,rants,etc

Next day the same thing happens. Due to his actions, patrons are inconvenienced , patrons coming in now turn away. Nothing good is coming from allowing this person in the restaurant. Eventually he is going to get kicked from the restaurant or the cops called in to deal with him.

The point of the above scenario? Well in a way DtK is similar to a restaurant. We the Council govern this community with assistance from Staff,SA's,JA's and EM's. We provide a forum, counter strike source servers and CSGO servers to the general public. To use these, you do not have to pay a single cent or put in an application of any sorts. We do not make a single cent from running these servers. Both Stig and I do it because we are passionate about CS and it's communities. We both have a background in running the aforementioned. We spend more than half a grand each month to keep this community running plus event prizes which comes from our pockets. What do we get in return (money,etc)? Nothing. We do not force server ads upon you nor is there any ads on the forums. We do not force donations on you, it is completely voluntary. The donation goals set for each month when fulfilled cover the cost partially. Hell, we haven't hit the goal in any of the months so far this year. We are lucky if it hits 50%. The same applies to our admins. They are not getting paid for what they do. They get admin privileges and that's it. All the time and effort they put into the servers, they aren't getting compensated as someone would outside of this community.

Our servers are open to everyone. The servers have a few rules and that's pretty much it. You don't need to put in an application to play, you don't have to do a single thing. While we are exulted when someone gives a nice feedback about the community and the servers, you are under no obligation to do so. So even if you enjoy a server a lot but do not feel like expressing this to us, that is totally fine with us. But on the other hand, if you come on the server, call the community shit ,call the server shit, call the admins shit and not offer any constructive feedback or suggestions, you will be getting banned. I am sorry but this is where we draw the line. We do not run this community, to be abused or to be a recipient of your verbal diarrhea.

It is so simple. If you like something , you can let us know but you are under no obligations to do so. If you do not like something, give us feedback in a respectful manner and it will be looked into. If you do not like something and are abusive,are putting down the community or the admins, you have no place here, simple as that.

-Regarding the mystery person (since no one wants to mention his name) and his 'harsh treatment'.

Before we delve into that, let me put something in perspective first. If Stig or I were to join a random server and banned 10 players on the server for no reason, those bans would be totally valid and unprotestable. The point I am trying to make here, is that you being able to play on the servers is not a right of yours, it is a privilege. So while we could do things this way, we don't. An ex admin who was demoted due to being inactive for 13 weeks straight was angry at me for his demotion , was spouting some beautiful things about me on the mg server, the admin on the server told him to stop but he did this on multiple occasions breaking the obvious server rules. I issued him a week's ban to cool off and he approached me on steam with questions about the ban and i enquired why he was so upset as i thought there may be a misunderstanding about why he was demoted and if there was a misunderstanding - the ban length would be reconsidered. Unfortunately i was told to 'nah get ♥♥♥♥ed'. So once again, I am under no obligation to tolerate this or even be lenient but we do otherwise. We give warnings, we give 'breaks' (short term bans) and in extreme cases where we feel absolutely no good will come to the community in letting someone stay, we ban them permanently.

boo_boo's and xoRZisT's posts give the impression someone made a slip of the tongue and was banned which isn't the case at all.

Firstly MP (mystery person) was part of the Office team. The office admin team at the time was made up of veteran office players. The admin team came up with proposal to run few trials on the server. All other admins were happy to implement the trials but MP wasn't[keep in mind these were trial proposals, not permanent changes]. However instead of expressing his opinion on the trials where it was being discussed (private office forums), he instead chose to throw a tantrum on the public forums and attack the actions of his team members [he was not infracted/banned for this]. He then rage quit the community. The SA of the server later approached and consoled him. The SA wanted him back as a JA and I agreed on the condition that MP would follow the rules and be on his best behaviour for a month. [no tantrums,rants,etc]. However this wasn't to be. MP continued to throw tantrums,rants and attack the office team on the forums. He did this multiple times and was told to stop creating threads for the sole purpose of the above, however he continued to do this after being specifically told not to. This was when he was banned for a month from the forums and servers. Not because of a single infraction but for continually breaking rules. While being banned, MP used another steam account to play on DtK servers (breaking another rule while being banned), his ban length was adjusted accordingly. However he again used another account and ban evaded and his ban length was again adjusted.

To address these:

When we are playing online it can be intense.
    That's the nature of the game and we say
    things in the heat of the moment...we
    are all guilty of that.

Here's the thing. If I am on the server and Pilor Joans kills me 5 times in a row and in the heat of the moment i start swearing at him, that's totally justified. (if i stop at some point. If I don't it would be considered abuse/harassment and is a bannable offense). But if I join a server and start swearing and abusing someone for no reason - no way can you justify that as 'heat of the moment'.

Heat of the moment isn't when someone joins the server and straight away says 'oh, not this shit server'. [does not get banned for this]. When the admin on the server reminds him that he should not be calling the server shit, he gets abused and gets told he knows nothing and then continues to hurl abuse at an admin not even on the server. Based on how many infractions he previously had and how many chances he has had [told/advised/warned multiple times], the person gets banned accordingly. [oh and then i get abused on steam chat]. Once again, we are not running this community so people can call it shit for no reason or to get abused. If you want to use the heat of the moment argument - in the real world , if you kill someone in the heat of the moment, you get sent to jail. Over here we give you multiple chances. If you take these chances for granted and continue breaking rules, it is your bloody fault not ours if you get issued a lengthier ban

Someone who truly loves the community/servers, someone who is passionate about the community/servers will never call it shit, will be respectful and not abuse anyone. If you think otherwise, I do not know which planet you are from.

Was there a need for this long post from me? No. But hopefully it should clear up some misunderstandings and some of you will realize what they take for granted.

Yes it's only a game and this community is based around it. Does not mean you can be a dickhead just because it's a game. A lot of time, money and effort goes into running this community and a lot of people are involved in it, you don't have to write love letters to us, just follow a few simple rules.

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Let's assume you (you as in the general readers of this thread) own a restaurant.

Your restaurant isn't the best in the world nor the worst. You do get customers and you do intend to do better. Some guy comes in 1 day, lets call him Pylort Joans, he orders something and starts calling the food shit, the restaurant shit, the patrons shit etc. Asked what's wrong, he doesn't give any feedback but continues the tantrum,rants,etc

Next day the same thing happens. Due to his actions, patrons are inconvenienced , patrons coming in now turn away. Nothing good is coming from allowing this person in the restaurant. Eventually he is going to get kicked from the restaurant or the cops called in to deal with him.
    Ayo, this Pylort Joans nigga sound like a real ♥♥♥♥in' criminal got damn, we don't need people like that, so thankful the police come take him down, damn delinquents man ruinin' good dining experiences shiiiiit.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    In reply to that massive post by Council (btw, you should read the whole thing and let it sink in. Shines light on whats involved and what you get for nothing). MP is so obvious by now, if you don't know then don't worry about it, just try and take in what it takes to run a free gaming community on the Council and Admin side. I agree with a lot of what was said on both accounts. I get way caught up in DtK and care for it heaps, even though it's only a gaming community forum. I even cross the line sometimes, but know when it's too much. Some people forget that their are consequences to their actions even if this is a game. Just try and have fun instead of being negative and trolling.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    In reply to that massive post by Council (btw, you should read the whole thing and let it sink in. Shines light on whats involved and what you get for nothing). MP is so obvious by now, if you don't know then don't worry about it, just try and take in what it takes to run a free gaming community on the Council and Admin side. I agree with a lot of what was said on both accounts. I get way caught up in DtK and care for it heaps, even though it's only a gaming community forum. I even cross the line sometimes, but know when it's too much. Some people forget that their are consequences to their actions even if this is a game. Just try and have fun instead of being negative and trolling.
    that was so adorable, goose omg.
    u big qt.
    #justgoosethings

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    Was a good read Squall, Thanks for typing that out

bear

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thanks Squall for the detailed response and sharing your view.

I have a better understanding of the context.

I acknowledge and appreciate the selfless effort and time
    the admin teams put in for all players/servers and I'm sure at some level
    all players and members do.

As the lead Squall, you have made it clear there are boundaries which is as
    it should be.

I think it's always healthy to appropriately challenge and review.

Thanks,

Squat's best friend,

boo boo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    ^^^ nicely put now can we all just get back to the killing
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squat For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Just be mindful of when Squall types We. Squall does pretty much all of the interfacing with the community, I am sure Stig isnt entirely out of the loop.

Squall should be thanked for his hands-on approach, and Council is a team you should be thankful to for the financials of the servers.

Thanks Stig and Squall.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    I think it sounds like its time to jump ship and come play csgo
    From the green spot.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    OMG Squall said "Dickhead"!!!!

#justsquallythings
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

bear

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I think it sounds like its time to jump ship and come play csgo
    Luke, we all make our choices based on how we feel...
    and I don't feel good about my friend's situation...but that's ok...cause I can....

boo boo

23. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    Thank you for clarifying exactly what you are referring to boo boo.

Your friend as you very well know is a former DtK admin who is more than aware of exactly what process and steps they need to follow in order to protest a ban if they feel so inclined.

Nobody gets banned for nothing, not even for 10 minutes and certainly not rebanned for 6 months unless there's a reason.

No kidding^

A decision was made after concerns were raised and the matter was personally investigated by Squall himself.

Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to discuss the subject of your friends ban any further with you, though he's more than free to submit a ban protest, and he does know how.
    Makes me hot when you talk admin stuff!

OT, nice to read the goss on dtk

25. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    I think it's deliberate and funny that the thread title is "Why are we so hard on our members-community?", as if to suggest that there are multiple instances were people were dealt heavy punishments for seemingly minor infractions or offences when in reality this thread is actually only regarding one specific player and their just and deserved punishment for their own actions and repeatedly breaking the Community's rules and making a general ass out of themselves over and over.

It is just a game and players are free to trash talk and mildly abuse one another in good spirited fun here and there but I swear if you tried some of it on in a real life scenario like out with some mates or at a sporting event you'd get straight up snapped in half or smacked out cold.

See that sort of comment isn't abuse boo boo and doesn't get you kicked, banned or even a warning because it's a one off statement in response to provocation (by your own teammate no less).

I certainly don't have the detail on what occurred
    Either boo boo didn't bother to ask his "friend" what happened or his friend misled boo boo into believing that he was otherwise being punished for no apparent reason when in reality he's solely responsible for his own destiny in the matter.

As Squall made it perfectly clear in his euphemistic post it's not about just one incident or occurrence involving said person that justified and warranted a 6 month re-ban, it's a cumulative culmination and continuance of their unacceptable attitude, poor behavior, and actions on the forums and in-game.

This is why some places serve alcohol in little plastic cups, cause there's always someone who wants to act like a child.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Loki will become famous soon enough Loki will become famous soon enough Loki's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Loki     $ 10.00
    Nice write up Squall. Makes sense. I feel we can move on from this 'controversy' with a better understanding. All in all the Office DM server is admin-ed fairly.

Knight-Ops mate, good one, you truly are the stats and screenshot master lol

This is why some places serve alcohol in little plastic cups, cause there's always someone who wants to act like a child.
    I dont exactly know why but this cracked me up. Great reference.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 357

cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] cryptic.conviction     $ 70.00
    lots o reading (been on break).... but interesting read... honorable mentions later :P

its quite interesting to see who takes things really really seriously and others not so much. imo some ppl take all this (dtk and playing cs) a little too seriously(its good and all to be involved and part of something but from where im sitting, seems a little to involved), i guess over the years i have had my fair share of rage at certain ppl and even left all together just because of what someone said... but what i've learnt from that and over the last year or 2 is that, this is the internet, why take it seriously at all. just my opinion anyway. ps cuff <- might be the reason for me playing a lot less than i used to (taking it significantly less seriously)

thread honorable mentions :
    1. gotta be Squall. amazing.
    2. Lord Caedus . haha beautiful. "damn delinquents man ruinin' good dining experiences shiiiiit." could not stop laughing
    3. Goose. "Just try and have fun instead of being negative and trolling." took the thought straight outta my head.

oh and that was hilarious today booboo. or was it yesterday. that guy: whinge "your hacking" whinge *tell him these players have been playing for years in some cases* "go F your fat wives!" RQ

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cryptic.conviction For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    When you think about the fun DTK has provided to members over the last few years.
    Then consider the fact Stig and Squall have dropped 78k to keep this running.
    I have been here for a while and have been treated pretty well. Always welcomed on all servers if you have been involved in other clans you will know they dont run like this. You get kicked in peak periods to make way for higher ranked members.
    I have never seen any of that in DTK.
    I guess what i am trying to say is appreciate what DTK is. Be thankful that Stig and Squall have provided it. Enjoy and just play.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    it's a game and let's let off some steam
    huehuehue
    Last edited by SniperHero915; 14-07-14 at 05:17 AM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to SniperHero915 For This Useful Post:

bear

Total Donations For

[oh and that was hilarious today booboo. or was it yesterday. that guy: whinge "your hacking" whinge *tell him these players have been playing for years in some cases* "go F your fat wives!" RQ[/QUOTE]

LOL....hilarious...it's always the same with these guys...hey....thanks for defending me, I appreciate it!

PS.

Squat and I had our first play date

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Just in case he still doesn't get the message.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to 2minutenoobles For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information