Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jailbreak News 2014

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0%

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Jailbreak News 2014

Sup y'all, since comin' into position I've been striving to revive the soul that was once JAILBREAK.

Throughout the past few weeks (despite current issues with the server host) We've gone from havin' a dead server of 4 - 6 a night to a rising 15+. Huge improvement so thank y'all kindly.

Every week we're angling for a goal of 3 extra regulars to build a stable server population, so come around, drop by and help keep us breathin!

MAP ROTATION:

The current Map rotation has been updated with 6 Old School Maps which can be downloaded here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/54dm94

IF you wish to have a map added, feel free to leave any suggestions.

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...all-maps-here)

Here is a thread that features all previous & current maps that were listed within our rotation.

Also, the Development Team are currently in the works of editing less popular maps to make 'em more appealing to the regular players.

So more maps will be added in, yessir.

Here is our current rotation:

ba_apocalyptic_beta6_locked
    ba_colourful_dtk_v1
    ba_jail_aeon_v1
    ba_jail_aperture_science_dtk
    ba_jail_blackops
    ba_jail_campus_v4
    ba_jail_canyondam_v6_fix
    ba_jail_fridej_beta3
    ba_jail_handofthrawn_v1_dtk
    ba_jail_jeff_v2
    Ba_Jail_Kajoly_V2
    ba_jail_lockdown_final
    ba_jail_minecraftpiston_DtKV1
    ba_jail_outbreak_dtk
    ba_jail_paradise_v1
    ba_jail_prison_break
    ba_jail_sand_fixd_dtkv3
    ba_jail_snowynights_v3
    ba_jail_xtreme_downview
    ba_mario_party_extended_v1
    ba_prism_dtk_v3
    ba_surfjail_dtk_v4
    jb_carceris_final_fixed
    jb_italia_beta5_dtk
    jb_lego_jail_dtkfix_v3
    jb_minecraft_z_v3f
    jb_new_summer_2012_DtK
    jb_nexzoid_dtk
    jb_razor_electric_beta4
    jb_spacejail_dtk1
    jb_spy_vs_spy_beta5
    jb_vipinthemix_v1_2
    jb_ytd_dtk_v3

RULES:

The Rules have been updated with regulations regarding FAQ.
    Which can be both accessed on the DTK Forum under the "rules tab" and in game by typing "!rules"

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=14

ADMIN HUNT

As you may know, Jailbreak got a reputation of havin' a hunnid Admins at the one time, so I'ma keep that tradition alive and got myself searchin' for fresh meat.

Whilst keeping my eye open, I'd also like those of y'all who believe you deserve a position within our team to send an application explaining why. Don't abuse this privilege or I'll murk ya.

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/misc.php?do=form&fid=20

It can be done so by usin' this form or inboxing me personally.

Once again, I appreciate all the love and support you been throwin' our way, I promise my hustle will not be in vain.

- That's all in terms of updates for now, feel free to use this thread as a way to inquire about any future moves.

Peace out y'all (-: <3
    Last edited by Pilot Jones; 27-06-14 at 12:17 PM.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    More Updates

MAPS:

With the removal of some maps we needed to update the current map rotation, the list has been edited in the current Maps sticky thread, but just in case you don't want to go look for that below is the current rotation available on the server.

ba_apocalyptic_beta_7_locked
    ba_colourful_dtk_v1
    ba_jail_aeon_v1
    ba_jail_aperture_science_dtk
    ba_jail_blackops
    ba_jail_campus_v4
    ba_jail_canyondam_v6_fix
    ba_jail_fridej_beta3
    Ba_jail_kajoly_V2
    ba_jail_lockdown_final
    ba_jail_minecraftpiston_DtKV1
    ba_jail_paradise_v1
    ba_jail_sand_fixd_dtkv3
    ba_jail_SpaceStation_dtk_v1
    ba_jail_xtreme_downview
    ba_mario_party_extended_v1
    ba_prism_dtk_v3
    ba_silo_beta7
    ba_surfjail_dtk_v4
    jb_carceris_final_fixed
    jb_castleguarddev
    jb_friendship_v1_fix
    jb_italia_beta5_dtk
    jb_last_encounter
    jb_lego_jail_dtkfix_v3
    jb_minecraft_z_v3f
    jb_new_summer_2012_DtK
    jb_nexzoid_dtk
    jb_Snowynights_V4
    jb_spacejail_dtk1
    jb_spy_vs_spy_beta7
    jb_vipinthemix_v1_2
    jb_ytd_dtk_v3
    pb_maxsecurity_v2

Like always if you have any suggestions for maps or map removals we'd appreciate your input, which you can place >>HERE<<

EVENTS:

Last weekend the server had a Halloween event going, with all events they can sometimes be a bit of a flop, thank you to everyone who played over the course of the weekend/the duration of the event. (Everyone else my first message still stands you = Ebola)

With the end of the year fast approaching, a new seasonal change is coming, with this will come a seasonal event in December to celebrate the Christmas cheer... if you have any?

Also don't forget that sign ups for the DtK Server League are now open, please sign up for JB and show the other servers what our server is made of. You can sign up >>HERE<<

Lastly:

Jail Break is going through some down time at the moment, thank you to all the regular players who still come on pretty much everyday.
    Theres not many new things to report on JB at this time; but instead of going ages without an update again, updates will be done every couple of weeks, to keep you all in the loop.

If you have any questions about JB feel free to PM me or another JB admin.

Thanks all for reading ^.^
    Last edited by KT; 28-11-14 at 10:47 PM. Reason: opps missed a spot :-)))))))))))

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UPDATES

Okay I let you all know we would be having updates every couple of weeks or so just to let you all know whats going on so here is the next one.

MAPS

The rotation will be a little different for the month of December with the addition of some maps, which you can read about in the events section of this post.

Added:

jb_brikkenwood_v4

Only one map was added this time around, like always if you have any suggestions for map additions and removals; feel free to give your opinion >>HERE<<

The full current rotation (excluding maps added for December) can be found >>HERE<< along with a map pack available for you to download.

EVENTS

Since December is the season for all things Christmas, we will be having 3 new maps added to the current rotation from now until the end of the year.

The maps being added will include:

jb_battleforce_xmas_v1
    ba_jail_electric_winter_fix
    jb_new_new_summer_xmas

A map pack can be downloaded >>HERE<< (includes jb_brikkenwood_v4)

Thanks all for reading : - )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    I would suggest taking off aperture science or whatever it's called. It was always a bit too big for previous population numbers and quite hard to CT.

Also, perhaps rtd has worn off. Vanilla JB is always the best.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I would suggest taking off aperture science or whatever it's called. It was always a bit too big for previous population numbers and quite hard to CT.

Also, perhaps rtd has worn off. Vanilla JB is always the best.
    Thanks for the suggestions; I do agree with you about the map, I also find it uninteresting to play and population dwindles when it's on; will ask other admins what they think. As for RTD personally I enjoy it for weekends, but we can ask around and get a general player view on things.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

FINAL UPDATES FOR 2014

There's not much new with CS:S Jail Break, but decided to do one last update before the end of the year with what we do have.

ADMIN HUNT

With the Recent loss of two Admins and the addition of another Jail Break server; we are once again in search of new Admins for JB. If you think you could be a valuable contribution to JB or have what it takes to be part of the Jail Break Admin Team, apply >>HERE<< and fill out the lovely application.

EXTRAS

I know a few people have been asking, whats up with the overlays and Intro music that was chosen and why hasn't it been implemented?!?! Well you don't have to wait any longer because everything has now been fixed and is on the server.
    The overlays no longer flicker and look quite nice as you can see below.

When joining the server you will now get to hear a small segment of Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It by Ice Cube. Thank you everyone that had a part in helping with these contributions to the server.

Thank you everyone who has contributed time to Jail Break this year it's been a pleasure playing on the server with most of you.
    : - )))))) Hope to see you all on the server next year as well.

Want to see Jail Breaks current map rotation? You can find it >>HERE<<
    Have any map suggestions or removals? Tell us >>HERE<<
    Have any suggestions or questions regarding JB? PM a Jail Break admin.
    Sick of me updating this thread? Wait no longer I'm done for the year :^)

Closed Thread

Thread Information