+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Leaving DTK

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Leaving DTK

Hi all,

Never thought I would be writing something in here myself but here I am lol.

Just wanted to let you know that I am stepping down from dev team and Jailbreak and leaving DTK.

I will do some shoutouts to ppl that I can remember off the top of my head and if I missed you let me know.

Squally - Thank you for all the effort you put into the community, the competitions, servers and plugins that make DTK a very unique place. You are certainly admired by a lot of people here for your work,myself included.

Staff - I didn't have much to do with any of you guys besides the brief interactions on map events etc, but i certainly understand and admire the work you do on the back end of DTK, highly commend the lot of you.

Delta - I really enjoyed hosting the awards night with you, was a lot of fun.

Pilot Jones - You have the biggest personality in this community and that's what makes you so popular. You are a good admin and person and will go far in wherever DTK takes you [LM] any1?

bad8blood - I will always enjoy figuring out techniques to manipulate players with sm_trigger, hit me up when you find more

Gyarados - You were the one they all picked on (for some reason) but you are a top bloke, even if you are a noob

Jetpackin - The only other person on this community to complete a map (besides gg) from start to finish. You are a strange one, and I still reckon you hax the bhop!

Knight ops - Haven't known you for long but I really enjoy hitting up some office with you on occasion. You are certainly dedicated, just cool down on all the bans

Bauxe - I really enjoyed coming up with new ideas on how to bypass restrictions in hammer and how to make shit work with you

Knitting - I enjoy hitting up nades and knives with you on smdm, make an event! Lol

Quanty - You real name is quantity, and you know it!

Shaq - The mini PJ

Subzie - My favorite pin cushion

Andr0iid - Your a scrub, but an awesome scrub and aren't we like the same age? Old guy my ass! Lol

FirtVid - thank you for doing all of my promo videos, you have a lot of talent

Goose - your still a nazi warden

Shadow - The scrub with skills in mapping that doesn't use them - frustrating much?! lol

TopCat - I enjoyed working on the dev team with you, I trust you will take care of if and kick some life into it, I certainly couldn't lol.

Tonic - The old man himself! You did great things for the community mate, was sad to see you step down. Keep on trucking

Becca - i always preferred becca over Yu Stin Ki Pu. Was nice being raided in rust when we first started playing haha.

Arkwark/Atariowns - I always get you 2 mixed up for some ♥♥♥♥ed up reason lol. Enjoyed playing with the both of you, even when you are stoned off your tree

Nos Pro - One of my oldest mates on DTK, we will defs be staying in touch on steam you froob. Play DTK JB more!

Fishy - you convinced me to Join DTK for the Hide N Seek server. Really miss the epic spots we used to find together. Good old days

MDNK - we don't really do much together now days but I still remember the old hns days before DTK existed. Was a lot of fun

Devilicious - You are a fun one to play with. Except when you stab me in the back

Didum - You are hilarious to play with. All of your fails make my night

As I said, sorry if I missed anyone - and I am sure I have. Thank you to all of you who offered me encouragement when testing my maps, thanks to everyone who offered advice and their time for testing and thank you to all of the friends I have made in this community, I am sure I will still see you around.

Good bye, DTK.
    Last edited by imthenewguy; 18-06-14 at 10:10 AM.

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by didum60 View Post
    NEWY DONT LEAVE ME

who will I troll people with now?!?!?!
    BadBlood has access to the command. He can help you with your evil schemes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] didum60     $ 0.00
    still sad to see you go

p.s ill remind everyone that deadpool made ba_apocalyptic

5. The Following User Says Thank You to didum60 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I don't even know who you are and your insulting me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to didum60 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

that final post was refering to kaotix

9. The Following User Says Thank You to didum60 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Amen.

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Duude, sad to see you leave. You did a great job as a (long time) JA for hns , dev team and JB. Sorry I took a while to get the last couple of videos to you, education takes it's toll. Hopefully we'll see you around and all the best with you family.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information