+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leaving DTK

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Leaving DTK

Hi all,

Never thought I would be writing something in here myself but here I am lol.

Just wanted to let you know that I am stepping down from dev team and Jailbreak and leaving DTK.

I will do some shoutouts to ppl that I can remember off the top of my head and if I missed you let me know.

Squally - Thank you for all the effort you put into the community, the competitions, servers and plugins that make DTK a very unique place. You are certainly admired by a lot of people here for your work,myself included.

Staff - I didn't have much to do with any of you guys besides the brief interactions on map events etc, but i certainly understand and admire the work you do on the back end of DTK, highly commend the lot of you.

Delta - I really enjoyed hosting the awards night with you, was a lot of fun.

Pilot Jones - You have the biggest personality in this community and that's what makes you so popular. You are a good admin and person and will go far in wherever DTK takes you [LM] any1?

bad8blood - I will always enjoy figuring out techniques to manipulate players with sm_trigger, hit me up when you find more

Gyarados - You were the one they all picked on (for some reason) but you are a top bloke, even if you are a noob

Jetpackin - The only other person on this community to complete a map (besides gg) from start to finish. You are a strange one, and I still reckon you hax the bhop!

Knight ops - Haven't known you for long but I really enjoy hitting up some office with you on occasion. You are certainly dedicated, just cool down on all the bans

Bauxe - I really enjoyed coming up with new ideas on how to bypass restrictions in hammer and how to make shit work with you

Knitting - I enjoy hitting up nades and knives with you on smdm, make an event! Lol

Quanty - You real name is quantity, and you know it!

Shaq - The mini PJ

Subzie - My favorite pin cushion

Andr0iid - Your a scrub, but an awesome scrub and aren't we like the same age? Old guy my ass! Lol

FirtVid - thank you for doing all of my promo videos, you have a lot of talent

Goose - your still a nazi warden

Shadow - The scrub with skills in mapping that doesn't use them - frustrating much?! lol

TopCat - I enjoyed working on the dev team with you, I trust you will take care of if and kick some life into it, I certainly couldn't lol.

Tonic - The old man himself! You did great things for the community mate, was sad to see you step down. Keep on trucking

Becca - i always preferred becca over Yu Stin Ki Pu. Was nice being raided in rust when we first started playing haha.

Arkwark/Atariowns - I always get you 2 mixed up for some ♥♥♥♥ed up reason lol. Enjoyed playing with the both of you, even when you are stoned off your tree

Nos Pro - One of my oldest mates on DTK, we will defs be staying in touch on steam you froob. Play DTK JB more!

Fishy - you convinced me to Join DTK for the Hide N Seek server. Really miss the epic spots we used to find together. Good old days

MDNK - we don't really do much together now days but I still remember the old hns days before DTK existed. Was a lot of fun

Devilicious - You are a fun one to play with. Except when you stab me in the back

Didum - You are hilarious to play with. All of your fails make my night

As I said, sorry if I missed anyone - and I am sure I have. Thank you to all of you who offered me encouragement when testing my maps, thanks to everyone who offered advice and their time for testing and thank you to all of the friends I have made in this community, I am sure I will still see you around.

Good bye, DTK.
    Last edited by imthenewguy; 18-06-14 at 10:10 AM.

Aka. DudManWalking
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
    cameron3111 is a jewel in the rough cameron3111 is a jewel in the rough cameron3111 is a jewel in the rough cameron3111's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] cameron3111     $ 0.00
    Such a surprise to see you go newguy. Always admired the work you put in, even if I didnt really know you. Hope your IRL commitments let you hop on once in a while for a game. BOL mate, you're an awesome guy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cameron3111 For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Name:  537e3c4ca4ec2.gif Views: 120 Size:  19.0 KB
    Newie,
    Mate you are a total legend, for real.
    You exhausted a great deal of your personal time and effort for this community, we will struggle as a whole to fill the void your leaving behind and you will be sorely missed.
    I thought you'd be granted [LM] for sure but now your leaving us and I gotta say for me that's pretty devastating.

All the very best for you in the future my friend, I'm certain you'll succeed and excel in any endevour you choose to pursue.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    good bye old guy

#OnlyComesOnJBToPlayYourMaps

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Zombie Rand!
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 393

Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kur0     $ 531.00
    Sad to see you go mate. You're a top block

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kur0 For This Useful Post:

Trimming Rune 5k
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5

Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Quanty     $ 20.00
    The only person who can call me quan-tit-y and get away with it

It sucks so much to see you leave, you are an amazing mapper and I admire your work immensely as well as being one of the funnest and one of my favourite admins, still have the demo from when you turned FF on and I bombed all the T's, good times
    Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, and drop by often :-(!
    (We still need to play nades and knives on SMDM sometime!)
    >>>#6 Zombies<<<
    >>><<<

: - )

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Quanty For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    m8 wot about cakey? :c

Really sad that you're leaving though, your maps are really great. Goodbye

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Cya newguy

I will always be your pin cushion...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Devilicious     $ 0.00
    :'( I hope you still talk to me! and tell me all about your daughter and everything. You're such an amazing guy so glad to be able to help you with maps and things.

p.s. hows life being 120? <3 oldguy c:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Devilicious For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    i.... i dont know what to say...
    i'm sure many of us will always think of you as a permanent member of the community and see no need to completely leave the dtk ranks. but that is completly your desision and not ours, but it's still so sad to see you leave.

we're always here for you if you need us, any problem any time im sure someone will want to help

I will miss you, and good luck with your family

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    also if didum gets admin i think im going to have a seizure

farm animal
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 155

SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] SeveralAlpacas     $ 10.00
    damn.. didnt think id ever see that. best of luck to you and the family newguy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SeveralAlpacas For This Useful Post:

Shot Blocker, Rim Rocker
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 406

Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Shaq     $ 10.00
    Man, such a shame that you're leaving man. You have done a lot of work in this community, particularly in the Jailbreak server which i'm real grateful for. I hope you have a good time moving on.

goodbye, man

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaq For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Tangster35 is on a distinguished road Tangster35's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Tangster35     $ 0.00
    NOOOO !!!! were gonna miss you bro, good luck for future, take care and all and i will hopefully see you around!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangster35 For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Laters mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    http://www.autoalloys.com/image/cach...an-800x600.jpg

Hey dont be alarmed if a black transit van with a sign stating delicious treats inside is following you.
    I suggest just go inside of that sinister looking van with no windows.
    Kind Regards
    Knitting
    Lost Member retrieval Services
    DTK.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Darnnn. BOL Newie. You are a big asset here and i think even to this date its hard to fathom the effort you put in when you feel like giving to the community.
    You are a great bloke, and you have great visions, which are accompanied by immense skill.
    Dont leave for good. Pls make sure you come say hi every so often.

Will be missed. GL.
    - TC
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Darnnn. BOL Newie. You are a big asset here and i think even to this date its hard to fathom the effort you put in when you feel like giving to the community.
    You are a great bloke, and you have great visions, which are accompanied by immense skill.
    Dont leave for good. Pls make sure you come say hi every so often.

Will be missed. GL.
    - TC

I defs will. Love everyone in this community

Even *choke* regs..

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by bad8lood View Post
    also if didum gets admin i think im going to have a seizure
    Amen.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    I came for the free thank But honestly tho, cya. You were an amazing guy that DTK will forever remember. Cya ;(

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SniperHero915 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] didum60     $ 0.00
    NEWY DONT LEAVE ME

who will I troll people with now?!?!?!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to didum60 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information