+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suggestion

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Suggestion

Hi all

I have been playing this server a little bit over the last few weeks.

The thing I really love about it is the stickynades - a lot of laughs.

Would it be possible to initiate a vote function that would, for a period of time, restrict all weapons except for he grenades and knives?

This would allow for the majority (maybe a 75% result to pass) who want to play to vote for it. Can slap a time limit like 5 minutes or something on it as well so it doesn't go all round.

Anyway, figured I would suggest this as a feature because the EMs don't seem to respond to any ideas I post on their thread lol.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80

eu_vou_caminhar will become famous soon enough eu_vou_caminhar will become famous soon enough eu_vou_caminhar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] eu_vou_caminhar     $ 10.00
    there seems to be a problem once the knife mode is voted in. we tried voting it out tonight to go back to guns and we'd keep respawning with knife only.

i went back to the server an hour later and a different lot of people were playing and the same problem was still occurring - spawning with knife only. also not being able to bring the guns menu up and basically forfeiting a death

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Ok I will look into it and ask for some help.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information