+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Peace.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00

Peace.

Hi

As you read this thread you are probably thinking wtf, whats that thread name mean, and ima cut straight to the chase, im stepping down from my staff position within DtK.

Now, I've been thinking of this for quite a while now and its supprised me i've made it this long without biting the bullet earlier, i've lost interest in DtK, theres nothing here that makes me really go WOW! like it did when i first joined or when i first joined staff, it simply now is logging in, looking around on the forums seeing some of the posts, wondering if anything new and refreshing will occur or if anything that will get my interest will ever come back.

Yes, you can say to me "but frendy old times are long gone mate, the communities changed" yes, it has changed ill agree with you on that, but i dont think in all areas its changed for the best, before when i first started as staff, i would really enjoy comming onto the forums and (sorry to say this :P) would really love laying down the law and handing out infractions. (DONT START ACTING UP BECAUSE I SAID THIS)

DtK Has changed and i no longer feel i have a place within the admin ranks on the server, i no longer feel i can make that huge difference or be impactful on the community anymore.

that teamed along with irl stuff (this doesnt really have a huge bearing on it), im working more, im trying to get fit and healthy trying to change my life for my own benefit.

also, to those in the community who think that admins are the evil people of the servers just remember this, DtK is run for FUN, the admins that administrate the servers take time out of their gaming time, to sit, and deal with people who wanna muck up, hack, abuse. so remember, that when an admin is on, and you decide to abuse them for a decision they made, just remember that they take THEIR time to deal with you, they dont have to be doing anything, they choose to because they wanna benefit the server.

Im not going to be doing shoutouts because the people who have made a major impact in my DtK Life, know who they are and know they are special ))).

Thankyou for being a great community to be an admin of.

(im not leaving simply stepping down from adminz)

#deltafor[S]
    Last edited by Frendy; 16-05-14 at 11:35 AM.

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    l8rz.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Its sad to see you step down mate.

You were a great staff member.

Sure we will still see you around popping heads.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    Laterz pig

#Frendy4LM

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RawMower For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00

All the best Frendy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Former Event Manager
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 376
    ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ArathusX     $ 0.00
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

Thank you Frndy! You were an out[S]tanding [S]taff

#Frendy4LM
    Last edited by ArathusX; 16-05-14 at 11:43 AM. Reason: #
    ~Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars when i thought to myself... where the heck is the ceiling?~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ArathusX For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    your decision to step down

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shan For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    BOL Frendy Sad to see you go, but i think you're a

Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    Thank you for all the effort you've put in, especially with all the help you've giving us admins.

Sad to see you step down, but I hope everything works out well for you in the real world, you deserve it!

Pythy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pythoness For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 75

boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] boz0     $ 10.00
    Change is usually a bad thing, but in this case this is a good change. It's good that you're stepping down because you find no interest and you're very truthful not making things. I like the way you were straight out with things and not trying to find ways around things, you were a great staff but whatever makes you happy then do it and don't let anybody stop you. Good luck with whatever you're going to do and hopefully we will see you on the DTK servers here and there!
    Laters!

[IMG]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to boz0 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    <3 Frond.

Well done kiddo.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    Been expecting this for a lot longer, pretty surprised it only just happened. Either way, you were by far one of the more approachable 'higher-ups', so an extremely big loss in terms of communication. Best of luck with everything, doesn't need to be said, but you were no doubt an extremely valuable member of DtK.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bauxe For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Thanks for your service Frendy, that jump from JA to S was crazy, and now you're with the force now.
    At times, no particular reason at all, I've wanted to break your neck lmao but 100% I preciate all you've done for the community, and the times you've helped my dumb ass as EM, hope you find what you're lookin' for in the real world, but you always have a place here, homie.

much love

Be free now, white boy.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    <3 you did good frendy. You have helped this community in countless ways.
    Now you have more time to chase girls

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00
    Hey Frendy, you cool mother♥♥♥♥er. Thanks for the good times, and putting up with my shit. You Definitely did an outstanding job.

;_; #Frendy4[LM]2014

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironwolf For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Oh god frendy u were there if i needed to talk to someonw, ur way of doing staff was good. All the nest with life

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Very well done Frendy.
    Also, very well worded too

Glad to hear your not leaving us as well, more a stepping down

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    You would resign on your birthday!
    Happy Birthday btw and good luck in all your future endeavors
    Love my Lollipops.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Many fun times were had frond,
    Now you have more time for me to beat you in csgo
    haha - I consider you a friend, not many people are as giving/kind/friendly (hur) as you... or at all, your name suits.
    Admire the efforts and fun you made and put into DtK.
    thankingyou!

#forumlurkersunite

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    Well done with your efforts frendy! <3

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Scakk For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information