+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Peace.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00

Peace.

Hi

As you read this thread you are probably thinking wtf, whats that thread name mean, and ima cut straight to the chase, im stepping down from my staff position within DtK.

Now, I've been thinking of this for quite a while now and its supprised me i've made it this long without biting the bullet earlier, i've lost interest in DtK, theres nothing here that makes me really go WOW! like it did when i first joined or when i first joined staff, it simply now is logging in, looking around on the forums seeing some of the posts, wondering if anything new and refreshing will occur or if anything that will get my interest will ever come back.

Yes, you can say to me "but frendy old times are long gone mate, the communities changed" yes, it has changed ill agree with you on that, but i dont think in all areas its changed for the best, before when i first started as staff, i would really enjoy comming onto the forums and (sorry to say this :P) would really love laying down the law and handing out infractions. (DONT START ACTING UP BECAUSE I SAID THIS)

DtK Has changed and i no longer feel i have a place within the admin ranks on the server, i no longer feel i can make that huge difference or be impactful on the community anymore.

that teamed along with irl stuff (this doesnt really have a huge bearing on it), im working more, im trying to get fit and healthy trying to change my life for my own benefit.

also, to those in the community who think that admins are the evil people of the servers just remember this, DtK is run for FUN, the admins that administrate the servers take time out of their gaming time, to sit, and deal with people who wanna muck up, hack, abuse. so remember, that when an admin is on, and you decide to abuse them for a decision they made, just remember that they take THEIR time to deal with you, they dont have to be doing anything, they choose to because they wanna benefit the server.

Im not going to be doing shoutouts because the people who have made a major impact in my DtK Life, know who they are and know they are special ))).

Thankyou for being a great community to be an admin of.

(im not leaving simply stepping down from adminz)

#deltafor[S]
    Last edited by Frendy; 16-05-14 at 11:35 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    I dont know what you wrote atm ssi ce at the pub. But I get the gist, bye frendy. Tou were a good staff member for the time. Not sure if u will keep playing but you should. Xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    WTF... FRendy NOOOOOOOoooo.... seriously i go out one night and come back and this happens wtf

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    DtK has lost their BEST STAFF ever. that's all i can say. chat u on fb buddy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    I think DtK will remember you as one of the best people in this community. It's been awesome knowing you the past few years, especially when playing jailbreak in the "old" days. We need to meet up some time. All the best with uni.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FRONDY !!!!!!! your supposed to be everyone's friend!! nup nup nup change your name to meany.

Good luck bud wish you all the best <3

PS: for stepping down go neck yourself muhahahaha!!! Much love <3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    thank ♥♥♥♥ its gone

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaayy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Crellin will become famous soon enough Crellin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Crellin     $ 0.00
    Goodluck Frendy mate <3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Crellin For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Willikazam     $ 0.00
    Holy crap there are heaps of replies. If you see this, cya later.

Banned Able has a spectacular aura about Able has a spectacular aura about Able's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Able     $ 0.00
    it was excellent of you helping the server man, you wasted no time at all and im sure you bought great happiness within dtk!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information