+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Peace.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00

Peace.

Hi

As you read this thread you are probably thinking wtf, whats that thread name mean, and ima cut straight to the chase, im stepping down from my staff position within DtK.

Now, I've been thinking of this for quite a while now and its supprised me i've made it this long without biting the bullet earlier, i've lost interest in DtK, theres nothing here that makes me really go WOW! like it did when i first joined or when i first joined staff, it simply now is logging in, looking around on the forums seeing some of the posts, wondering if anything new and refreshing will occur or if anything that will get my interest will ever come back.

Yes, you can say to me "but frendy old times are long gone mate, the communities changed" yes, it has changed ill agree with you on that, but i dont think in all areas its changed for the best, before when i first started as staff, i would really enjoy comming onto the forums and (sorry to say this :P) would really love laying down the law and handing out infractions. (DONT START ACTING UP BECAUSE I SAID THIS)

DtK Has changed and i no longer feel i have a place within the admin ranks on the server, i no longer feel i can make that huge difference or be impactful on the community anymore.

that teamed along with irl stuff (this doesnt really have a huge bearing on it), im working more, im trying to get fit and healthy trying to change my life for my own benefit.

also, to those in the community who think that admins are the evil people of the servers just remember this, DtK is run for FUN, the admins that administrate the servers take time out of their gaming time, to sit, and deal with people who wanna muck up, hack, abuse. so remember, that when an admin is on, and you decide to abuse them for a decision they made, just remember that they take THEIR time to deal with you, they dont have to be doing anything, they choose to because they wanna benefit the server.

Im not going to be doing shoutouts because the people who have made a major impact in my DtK Life, know who they are and know they are special ))).

Thankyou for being a great community to be an admin of.

(im not leaving simply stepping down from adminz)

#deltafor[S]
    Last edited by Frendy; 16-05-14 at 11:35 AM.

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71

Sad to see you step down, I know you'll still lurk in forums and hopefully in game.

Still gotta meet up in real life one day.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    I didn't know what to say, so I leave you with a fact about the platypus.
    - The platypus stores fat in its tail to help it survive when food is limited. -

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GmanSk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 195

Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.)'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rompers (._.)     $ 10.00
    Well then... Did I happen to study so much I didn't see this coming..?
    Frendyyy, you is good, fanks for being noice and halpsful and being one of few people to teach me engrish and that stoodying is good
    #Frendy4|DtK|[LM]
    #(._.)4|DtK|[Rice]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rompers (._.) For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    Another one bites the dust

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneManGrill For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    Thanks for all you've done <3

See you later when we're on the same site of the courtroom

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Frendy I never forget how you teach me to mailcrate <3
    #Frendy4LM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    lol rage quit

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    DTK has been really lucky.
    From the start it has had a core of people who had a lot of heart to make it what it is today.
    It saddens me to see these people move on on.
    You have pulled this load for a while its time for to just enjoying playing again.
    Job well done and thank you Frendy.
    If you stop playing here i will find you.
    Squall bought me a special transit van to bring back wayward DTK members.
    Just ask Fishy its not pretty.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    BOL Frond,

Miss you already mate.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    Dont listen to the h8ers frond you're still cute,
    Seeya mate xx
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

Terowins
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144

Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Terowins     $ 10.00

Thanks for everything Frond =(
    I better see you on zombies once in a while!
    Jedi tags looks great xD
    Last edited by Terowins; 16-05-14 at 06:28 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Terowins For This Useful Post:

Hardcore Gamer
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Lakey334 has a spectacular aura about Lakey334 has a spectacular aura about Lakey334 has a spectacular aura about Lakey334's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lakey334     $ 0.00
    All the best for the future, mate. You've had a big impact on the DtK Community, and I hope you continue to contribute your well loved discussions!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lakey334 For This Useful Post:

R.I.P RuSty
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275

Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Slothz     $ 29.00
    sad to see you step down mate
    best of luck in life though

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Slothz For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I miss you bro, I feel what you mean but it's nice still dropping by occasionally. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Good Game Frondy, It was a fun ride hey.. but I know how you feel..

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 116

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    I am both sorry and glad to see this at the same time. Sorry because you did a really good job as a Staff member, and glad because you were good enough to recognize when your time is up and didn't try to hang on too long. Well done to you mate, hope to see you around on the GG server/s every now and then.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Sex machine. BOL bby. xoxoxo
    #Frendy4LM.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    l0l and let the thankwhoring begin....god i hope this form of giveaways doesnt take off again

Hail The Duck Armadda
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you go frondy.
    Cheers for all the work you put into DtK and your presence will be missed.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Denathen For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information