• League of Legends

20 66.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 OR League of Legends

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00

Dota 2 OR League of Legends

well dtk, pretty straight forward what do you prefer to play, Dota 2 or League of Legends. State your reasons why, im not so familiar with LoL so illl like to hear why its so good. if im convinced enough i will install :P

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    this can be really inappropriate
    but as always, you have just given me cancer....once again....
    thank you.
    Cancer? About time
    Your welcome.

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Please stfu Angro. You're a casual LoL player with a casual mindset.
    Just Stfu. Please.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post
    Your crap at dota. Plays mid and doesnt gank -_-

Syked begged me to get LOL so I did. Played it with him once and never again. In my opinion it was completely shocking! Graphics were shit and it was an easy game all together.

I prefer dota it's more of a challange. You get killed you lose money thus making it harder to buy items and help your hero to get stronger.

To get around the map you need money to buy tp scrolls thus making you think wisely about how you spend your money unlike in LOL where you can automatically tp back to base if your on low health or to get items that you have purchased.

Just because LOL has 300 heros in it doesn't automatically make it better. LOL is a rip off of dota considering dota was first to be released. Dota is more competitive now as it is with ranked matches and punishments for leaving the game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh yes, graphics means everything. Specially in a MOBA game. If it's so easy, get Diamond 1 Rank.

In your opinion it's more of a challenge. Although, you said you only played 1 game, so how could you know if the game is a challenge or not?

Well, that's how they wanted it :3

It has like 140, nobody's saying it's automatically better. With a higher amount of champions, different strategies can be formed as there is so many to choose from.

Dota was a Mod on the Warcraft 3 Engine and it created a genre. There are a lot of mod-created games that have become genre's, and it's increasing all the time. For instance, DayZ. Now we see open world things like Rust, WarZ of the sorts.

Just because it wasn't "created first" doesn't mean it's bad. It's a MOBA game, just like Dota, HON, HOTS (Heroes of the Storm, Blizzards new MOBA). They are both MOBA games, just because you don't like one doesn't mean it's bad. They have different mechanics, engines which gives players choice. Guys, Titanfall is a bad game coz it copied all da otha FpS'Z. huehue

LoL seems to be more competitive with the Ranking system. I believe it's also more popular as there are more e-Sports events / more viewers.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    My personal preference is LoL, i can't be bothered going into detail because someone will always disagree.
    however i do enjoy all dotas except for smite :P

rage Killer^

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nawww are you LOL fanboys getting cut? Nawww poor babies having a cry over my opinion to which i prefer ROFLMAOOOO

9. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Nawww are you LOL fanboys getting cut? Nawww poor babies having a cry over my opinion to which i prefer ROFLMAOOOO
    Someone sounds upset for no reason...........
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    why are you so defensive over nothing
    cry over an opinion? yeh because ur opinion is wrong hahahahahah

You created the worst fckin argument dude, you're so fckin clueless as fckin always

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Played it with him once and never again. In my opinion it was completely shocking! Graphics were shit and it was an easy game all together.
    That's fine if you think the game is completely shocking, not everyone can like every single game in existence. but to judge a game based on the graphics like wtf, its a MOBA videogame, not a fckin art show. You play one game and you label the game as "easy" yeah, im sure you're definitely platinum material.....
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid
    I prefer dota it's more of a challange. You get killed you lose money thus making it harder to buy items and help your hero to get stronger.
    oh so when u die, u lose money? yeh that's definitely more of a challenge lol

To get around the map you need money to buy tp scrolls thus making you think wisely about how you spend your money unlike in LOL where you can automatically tp back to base if your on low health or to get items that you have purchased.
    and how does this exactly make DOTA better? you're trying to make it seem like LoL should be exactly the same as DOTA 2. This is what sets LoL apart from DOTA 2, that's what makes both games different even though it shares the same genre. You definitely have to be wise about how you spend your money in DOTA 2 AND LoL. There a wide array of items to purchase, depending on what items you choose can effectively win or lose games. I don't see how you can't be wise in spending money in LoL.

Just because LOL has 300 heros in it doesn't automatically make it better. LOL is a rip off of dota considering dota was first to be released. Dota is more competitive now as it is with ranked matches and punishments for leaving the game.
    LoL has punishments when you leave games and LoL is known for its ranked matches and competitive play. LoL is a rip off of dota considering dota was first to be released? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH what are you, 12 years old? that's like saying some shit like COD is ripped off by counter strike coz it CS was released first or some shit like that. of course having "300" heroes in LoL doesn't automatically make it the better game, but it definitely means that you need to carefully choose what champions to play, depending on the situation whether that's team composition or if the champion is viable or not etc.

I don't understand why you're judging the game based on ONE GAME that you had. whats the point in sharing your opinion if you can't even give the game a fair go, and you're just going to completely shit on it because it's not DOTA 2.
    I'm not trying to say LoL is better than DOTA 2 as I haven't played much dota 2 at all, but how you went about giving out your opinion was like, wtf brahhh.

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

bahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha this is sooo funny ROFL!! keep going keep going LMAOOOO!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    bahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha this is sooo funny ROFL!! keep going keep going LMAOOOO!
    HAHAH!! I'm expressing my how funny this is!! LMBAFO! I actually have no idea what so ever!! LABAFAOO

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

LMAOOOOO!!! la la la laaaa hahaha

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Have played both and have found both can be an enjoyable experience if you group up with friends. (or friends who know what they are doing). Neither games are perfect and have it's own set of strength's and weaknesses. Both however are plagued by toxic players which can be really frustrating if playing on your own.

To those making comparisons and saying this is better game or that is better, you really must be silly. These are 2 different games.

And really if you are going to compare the 2 games , at least use some factual information not some stupid claims, saying this is a original game, that is a rip off etc.

Here are some examples of factual information:

January 2014:
    Dota 2 had around 7 million unique players
    LoL had around 67 million (27 million players play LoL daily)

Prize Money Pool:
    Dota 2 TI3 2013: 2.8million
    LoL Season 3 2013: 2.05 million [total prize pool of 8million]

Spectators:
    Dota 2 TI3 2013: 1 million
    LoL World Championship : 8.5 million

These are only stats but it gives an insight on what is more popular,etc. It shouldn't be used to determine which is a better game. But still is better than the retarded logic being used in some of the posts in this thread.

What is a better game to you , may not be a better game to someone else. This doesn't mean you are wrong or they are wrong. It simply means you are human. Play what you like and stop being little brats.

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Why aren't you justifying yourself? I came up with something to go up against your argument, why aren't you doing the same?
    Are you disrespecting me? Did I beat you? Is that why you have to resort to your stupid "hahahas" and "rofls" and "lmaos" and "roflmaos"

If me or complex got u beat brah, just say so.
    You even resorted to
    Really? "LoL fanboys getting cut" "poor babies having a cry"
    in this context you're the one who sounds upset, I may have resorted to something inappropriate but atleast I redeemed myself by actually making contribution to the topic. I don't understand why you won't extend this debate if your opinion is so great.....

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    I like LoL better, I just basically played it through the whole year and got used to playing.
    Both games are good tho :3

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Whaaaat?

My post wasn't biased towards one game, unlike yours. I was giving you an insight to your poor post.

Both are great games and both have different aspects, I'm not sure why you need to hate.

EDIT: From the statistics, LoL looks to be more popular. Does it mean it's better? No.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    I have played HoN, Dota1/2, LoL, all for about 500 hours+ on each average
    but in the end i always come back to LoL

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Please stfu Angro. You're a casual LoL player with a casual mindset.
    Just Stfu. Please.
    Focusing on work and school(Real life) over games?
    Playing games casually? I'm a menace to society :0
    Last edited by Angro; 25-03-14 at 09:30 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    Focusing on work and school(Real life) over games?
    Playing games casually? I'm a menace to society :0

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Wow android pls be quiet

I don't play either, not a fan of point and click adventure games

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 118
    PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct     $ 0.00
    how are u SA with that attitude tho seriously?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PiMpAct For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information