Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post Changes to Member,Trooper, Veteran Promotions 2014

Dear DtK Community,

There will be a major change made to the way promotions are done this year. As most of you would be aware, promotions have been done in the following manner previously;

For
    N --> M (which is now automated)
    M --> T
    T --> V

ALL members of these ranks are processed. Checks are done if they have met certain criteria (active member, no significant bans,etc), if they meet the criteria , they get promoted, if they don't they either stay at current rank or get demoted.

For this years set of promotions (the 1st one starts in a few days), ONLY those members who apply to get promoted will get processed. Forms to apply for a promotion will become available shortly and those who think they deserve a promotion , will need to submit a form.

This will be advertised both on the forums and in game. The forms will be accessible for the whole of April and closed off at the start of May. The applications will then be processed and successful promotions announced towards mid May.

Simply put, if you aren't active on the servers or forum for over 30 days - you would miss out on the announcements about the forms and you would be considered an inactive member. Only active members will get processed provided they meet other criteria.

Demotions process will be similar and scripts will be run to find inactive members. (meaning only inactive members will be processed against the demotion criteria). Demotions due to signification bans/infractions will no longer be part of the promotions process, members with signification bans/infraction will simply be demoted as their bans/infractions reach a certain threshold. There will be also a tougher stance against members who have no community spirit and no pride in the community they are part of - this includes demotions/bans.

Stay tuned and all the best for your new ranks.

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00

Casual Member
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80

eu_vou_caminhar will become famous soon enough eu_vou_caminhar will become famous soon enough eu_vou_caminhar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] eu_vou_caminhar     $ 10.00
    i haven't moved to member, automation isn't working? or have i not been giving css the right amount of loving lately?

Fellowship of the Ducks

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by eu_vou_caminhar View Post
    i haven't moved to member, automation isn't working? or have i not been giving css the right amount of loving lately?
    You were made a Neophyte on 02/06/2014 , not yet 3 months.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    squall can i have the date on when i applied? Thanks
    Drillmored

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by drillmored View Post
    squall can i have the date on when i applied? Thanks

20/6/14 mate. Almost there.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    If any of you are curious. Click the link or go to the 'Member list' page from the 'Community' drop down. http://www.dying2kill.com.au/memberlist.php

Edit: oops, that only shows the join date to forums. Not Neo accept date. To do that, go to your own profile, click 'View all threads started' and go to the last page. Most likely in there.
    Last edited by Goose; 14-08-14 at 03:47 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    If any of you are curious. Click the link or go to the 'Member list' page from the 'Community' drop down. http://www.dying2kill.com.au/memberlist.php

Just to avoid confusion guys, [Neophytes I mean] this link is to show your forum join date, if you want your "promoted to Neo" date, just go to your "created threads" on your own profile, find the application you made, and then note the date that the Staff member has accepted you into the Neophyte ranks. Then it's just 3 months from that point.
    Or just PM me and I'll let you know if you're still unsure/too lazy

Casual Member
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80

eu_vou_caminhar will become famous soon enough eu_vou_caminhar will become famous soon enough eu_vou_caminhar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] eu_vou_caminhar     $ 10.00
    thanks for the clear up squall and cuffeh

Nitrous Oxide Pro ♥♥♥♥♥
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126

NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] NosPro     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post

Simply put, if you aren't active on the servers or forum for over 30 days - you would miss out on the announcements about the forms and you would be considered an inactive member.
    So just a clear up Squall, does being a "inactive member" mean not accessing the forums or in-game at all? example: a simple log-in with no actual participation for 30 days would still mean a demotion even for the "V" ranks?
    I just don't have the time to actually post and get involved like I use to, I always thought as-long as I log into forums I was fine?

Fellowship of the Ducks

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by NosPro View Post
    So just a clear up Squall, does being a "inactive member" mean not accessing the forums or in-game at all? example: a simple log-in with no actual participation for 30 days would still mean a demotion even for the "V" ranks?
    I just don't have the time to actually post and get involved like I use to, I always thought as-long as I log into forums I was fine?
    Inactive member would be one who does not keep up with what's happening with the community, if you are logging in to the forums, you wouldn't be considered inactive. (even if you aren't posting)

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    well that makes everything much clearer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information