+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Donations - Lasers.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00

Donations - Lasers.

Now I know people make donations either to receive the benefits from dtk store or they just wish to see their server live.

But do we have to have lasers in there?
    I find them blinding and off putting.
    And when combined with certain weapons that have a high rate of fire i can't even see their head.

I'm all for skins and stuff but the lasers are distracting.

At the very least please consider toning them down a bit.
    Or altering them somehow.

Or remove them XD.

EDIT: What if we alter them for high rate of fire weapons. P90 and assault rifles etc.

But pistols, sniper rifles and shotguns etc all have lasers. Or something like that.

Maybe for high fire rate weapons have a laser shot after 3 bullets fired or something.
    Last edited by RuStY; 22-02-14 at 01:23 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    If you are trying to make a point please leave out any silly comparisons or exaggerations.

CSS is a mod itself. A stock CSS setup doesn't have respawns, a stock setup doesn't give you weapons when you spawn nor does it give you weapon,player,map stats,etc.

If you want to play "counter strike" as you put it , you can do so on the PUG server which is the least modded DtK server, unfortunately DtK doesn't have a true "css" server for you to play on.

I have zero intentions of making any changes to the tracers unless there is a significant number of people who are having issues with it. Seeing as the DtK store has been accessible since July last year and there have been only 2 complaints brought to my attention since then, well that speaks for itself.

Also how someone spends their money should be of no concerns of yours.
    I know cs is a mod of half life and blah.
    I'm not saying they have to spend money as i see fit.

Whats wrong with good old classic death match?
    The reason i play death match is so it kills the whole point of waiting for the round to finish to get back into the action if you die. That doesn't mean death match can't be some what "classic cs" in comparison to pug.

Merely debating.

I'm not the only one around here who leaves "smart arse" comments.
    But you seem to have more patience than i do.

But I understand we have cross the border now and there is no turning back on the lasers.

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    At the very least please consider toning them down a bit.
    Or altering them somehow.
    Last edited by RuStY; 22-02-14 at 03:59 PM.

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    replace the knife with a banana

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Yep...lasers can be off putting...I'm finding it's off putting using them as well as being on receiving end...I equally struggle to see through the noodles...

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    There not that bad, I've used them/Have had them on me. I seem to do fine with them being on me. Just my opinion

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information