+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I'm outta here.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00

I'm outta here.

It's been a nice run.
    But I'm out of here.

Tags off thanks.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalMK View Post
    I am shocked at how many people are crying over the Office map, 'spawn camping' and people using the p90....seriously, you think the p90 is a cheap gun thats your opinion don't take te joy out of CS cause YOU don't like it... As much as I hate Awpers I never say "AWPing should be banned on Dust 2 cause it pinds down the CT's at Long...." I just do my best to get the team to send some nades up there to clear the way. Same thing with Office, the CT that camps at the double glass behind the devider thingy has never been a problem for me, I usally just use pistol to take him out and some nades.... just use the 5-7 or deagle and fire away. You know the spot, no need to aim just shoot right at that position and you will always get kills. I know cause I so it all the time. I think the spawn camping is worse on Dust 2, the CT's get pinned down from Above, Front and Side when the T's invade A. The only way out is to turn tail and run to B or Ramp. I don't do that I ran into the frey...I take on the odds try to clear spawn. It's annoying but I put up with it.
    Just remove every gun in the game because they're all overpowered and remove every map because they all have flaws and run around with no items on an RPG server were we make cookies and drink tea.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Just remove every gun in the game because they're all overpowered and remove every map because they all have flaws and run around with no items on an RPG server were we make cookies and drink tea.
    Did you just read my mind?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    Did you just read my mind?
    I am the one they call.....

Arnold

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    They call me a child.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    I actually like this idea. srsly. we might as well do it in dust2.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Sad to see ya step down bro .... but each to there own.

Come play dust more <3

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

11. The Following User Says Thank You to plot.sinister For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TotalMK     $ 0.00
    Only if it's Earl Grey Tea and it Hot!

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    You were shit anyway

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    You were shit anyway
    Atleast he could aim unlike you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    Atleast he could aim unlike you
    Go to school you 12 year old, I'll ♥♥♥♥ you up

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Alright calm the the beep down jesus. You go way over the top

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    But I am in school and I am in year 12

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information