+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: S15YO 007 says farewell

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Overall activity: 0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00

S15YO 007 says farewell

Hello & goodbye to all members of DtK.

My name is S15YO 007. I have been an admin since Clearshot servers. Krueger was the main man that put me on. I spent most of my time doing applications for DtK. Helping as much as i possibly could to help with the smooth running of the community. As of late i feel myself getting pushed out. My roll as staff has been non existent as of late and i can't seem to do right. It makes me sad that the owners/techs of DtK dont feel that i should be LM due to me having admin at another server. The time and effort that i put in, i thought that would be enough.............most of you can say that i proceed your application to get into DtK. I've had my ups & downs. I've had my rage & rage quits. Yelling, and wins. Squall said something like "S15YO 007 puts the most effort in" when he left and i really do feel that is the case. I thought i might have been a contender for C and a sure thing for LM. But turns out its not the case. Im loud and i tell it how it is. I've always told it that way on here and i fell people prefer it that way. It makes me really sad that today is the day i call it quits with DtK as i felt i would never leave DtK and become LM and be here forever. I really miss the days of DtK not being so Disney. Not overly worried about the feeling and sponsors. The fun i have had as been so good. The laughs and knife only's late at night. The friends i have got from DtK. So many people know me and i dont care if they liked me or not. The people that liked me i liked them back anyway and the rest didnt matter. I have trained so many people on how to be admin. So many admins come to me to ask me what they think about the discussion they need to make. Its crazy thinking how much time i put into DtK with hackers and admins and i know i hold the record of hackers banned in a day. The time i spend reviewing demo's submitted in sourcebans and by people who just message me to take a look. Ive always helped people who messaged me about anything. I keep looking at this thread and think should i hit the submit button or not? I dont feel i deserve to loose admin privilege on DtK but dont feel i can stay staff when i think someone who can do a good job can be given the chance. I said to squall and stig i wouldnt leave staff unless i got LM but i guess my mind has been changed. I have so many friends from DtK and the ppl that dont have me as friends can contact me on S15YO.007@gmail.com so dont be afraid to email me. I hope you can appreciate the time and effort and the strain on my relationship that DtK has put on me. Not to say its DtK fault but to say thats how committed i am. These days i cant seem to do anything without someone saying something. I really miss Krueger as he was my mentor. He put me on and gave me a go. Gave me access to everything and trusted me. I dont mean to sound like he died but he never on here anymore. I want to make a special shout out to Recoil who was helping DtK but died from an illness 983 days ago (according to Steam, i still have him as a friend). he was a top bloke and i still miss talking/laughing to/with him. We miss you mate. To the guys who i have met in real life. snatch@, daillvibe and fishy. I wouldnt have known you guys unless it was for DtK. To all the admins, thanks for the efforts, i hope i was helpful in my responses to the all the questions you asked. To squall and stig. Im not angry, im disappointed. Im not going to mention everyone or i may need another thread. I will still be around. Ive set myself to regular user and will let squall/stig decide what rank i should be. Looking at the members of the list i would be up there with some of the first to join.......... I better hit submit before a tear ruins it for me.
    So DtK, I love you and goodbye.
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

2. The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123, [DtK] [M] AgentZero, [DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat, [DtK] [V] Arkwark, [DtK] [N] Ausgamer, [DtK] [Jedi] Bento, [DtK] [LM] Bruce, [DtK] [Jedi] button, [DtK] [T] cameron3111, [DtK] [LM] chibiwind, [DtK] [V] Cody2G, [DtK] [V] crim, [DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy, [DtK] [V] Deathraver, [DtK] [LM] Delta, [DtK] [Jedi] Denathen, [DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud, [DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB, [DtK] [V] GmanSk, Gyarados, Iamipood, [DtK] [SA] imthenewguy, [DtK] [V] Ironwolf, Jaayy, [DtK] [M] JDMHungLO, [DtK] [T] Jem96, [DtK] [Jedi] Jessica, [DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin, [DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes, [DtK] [T] Justyce333251, Kao, [DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium, [DtK] [Jedi] Knitting, [DtK] [N] KRAKEN, [DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner, [DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama, [DtK] [Jedi] Lief-, [DtK] [V] Link, [DtK] [V] loubot69, Luke, MDnK, [DtK] [V] Mellow, [DtK] [JA] mircan123, Mitch, [DtK] [Jedi] Morph, [DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious, [DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag, [DtK] [M] Nexoit, [DtK] [V] OneManGrill, [DtK] [T] paulmp, [DtK] [V] plot.sinister, Pork., [DtK] [T] Prometheus, [DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness, [DtK] [V] Quanty, [DtK] [V] Rainbow2470, [DtK] [T] regs123, RuStY, [DtK] [JA] Samatron, [DtK] [Jedi] Satalin, [DtK] [N] Scakk, ScourgeTheBabyBunny, [DtK] [Jedi] Shadow, [DtK] [T] Slothz, [DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox, [DtK] [M] SniperHero915, [DtK] [JA] squat, [DtK] [V] Squizy, [DtK] [V] super.hornet, [DtK] [V] Swags, [DtK] [V] SyKeD, [DtK] [V] Synthetic, Terminat0r, [DtK] [V] the presidant, [DtK] [V] The-Rev38, [DtK] [Jedi] Tonic, [DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn, [DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    Yeah did you crash the s15?
    If not do you still drive it like 007?
    HAHA, im selling it....cant be S15YO without the S15 HAHA!. I still drive it like 007 haha!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Boba=F3tt=> View Post
    Holy shit you really doing it. Man i cant thank you so much for giving me this position and having my back since i started DTK YOU ARE MY MENTOR!! your were a fantastic to the DtK community.
    All the best buddy and please pop in Dusty dust from time to time, you are always welcomed
    Take care

-=BOBY=FETT=>
    Any time boba. Its been great. You've been doing a top job with Dust server. Im glad i passed it too you.......... I will come to dust for sure man! its good hiding trying to knife ppl as they pass HAHA!

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by button View Post
    How about you piss off and go do those "better things in life" instead of wasting your time dissing people on a gaming forum? or do double standards only apply to S15?
    HAHA. made me laugh button......but seriously....dont worry about him....... i dont =]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    I remember when i first met you S15 was back in the day on DtK zombies, i never knew who you actually were and i referred to you as "this rand"
    xD goodluck in life

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyce333251 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

NinjaChris     $ 0.00
    How about you stay, kidnap squall and take over dtk. tru?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NinjaChris For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 2.0%

halo has a spectacular aura about halo has a spectacular aura about halo has a spectacular aura about halo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] halo     $ 351.00
    Hey S15! I'm in Vancouver Canada as I write this but just wanted to say thanks for everything, even though you banned me for a week for accidentally tking you when I first started out, lol! Its ok though you turned out to be a pretty decent dude and am glad your not leaving all together. Hope you re playing the gg4 olympics. Anyway back to my vacation I just thought i would see what if anything was new. Brrrrrr its cold out here. Catch up next week when Im back in Aus.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to halo For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 2.0%

halo has a spectacular aura about halo has a spectacular aura about halo has a spectacular aura about halo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] halo     $ 351.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey_Boy View Post
    Had lots of great times with you on GG4, and I remember you putting in the time to deal with an especially annoying case of a person a few years back...

Thanks for your time, look forward to seeing you around
    Davey Boy! your still alive wow your a virtual ghost on GG4 i barely remember you chicken man maybe you should play with us once in a while mate.

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by halo View Post
    Hey S15! I'm in Vancouver Canada as I write this but just wanted to say thanks for everything, even though you banned me for a week for accidentally tking you when I first started out, lol! Its ok though you turned out to be a pretty decent dude and am glad your not leaving all together. Hope you re playing the gg4 olympics. Anyway back to my vacation I just thought i would see what if anything was new. Brrrrrr its cold out here. Catch up next week when Im back in Aus.
    HAHAHA, most of been a bad day for TK'ing. Love playing with you Halo. Your up there in "the list" mate =]

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Make him LM already sweet jesus, I'd say the fact he is an admin on another server definitely shouldn't be held against S15. He is helping out other communities and servers maybe because they know how to treat dedicated and capable people. One of the most helpful and constant figures who was actually willing to train and watch over upcoming admins and other community members in DTK can't even have a tag next to his name because of a simple policy? Sad to see the reaction from council also, try a little gratitude and appreciation rather than jumping on this forum post to defend yourself. Make en exception for the one person on here who would actually deserve one

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    You Were The Staff Member That Accepted Me Into DtK!!
    Back In 2011! Even Tho I Put And Application 2 days before i should of and You Accepted Me!!
    You Are Great Man And Awesome Asset To This Community! I Wish You The Best <3

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ACEBAD123 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    It's not a double standard at all, I never told him to use his time more productively, I'm just telling him not to crack the sads and give us some sympathy speech over something small.
    1) It is not your place to tell someone what they should and should not care about.

2) If it's such a small thing, then why are you wasting your time going on about it? For the sole purpose of being a dick? Because that is orders of magnitude more pathetic than anything S15 has said.

I have shit to do so I'm not posting here anymore (and sorry for taking your thread off-topic S15) but I actually thought you were a half-decent person and I guess I was wrong.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Make him LM already sweet jesus, I'd say the fact he is an admin on another server definitely shouldn't be held against S15. He is helping out other communities and servers maybe because they know how to treat dedicated and capable people. One of the most helpful and constant figures who was actually willing to train and watch over upcoming admins and other community members in DTK can't even have a tag next to his name because of a simple policy? Sad to see the reaction from council also, try a little gratitude and appreciation rather than jumping on this forum post to defend yourself. Make en exception for the one person on here who would actually deserve one
    I think the issue is more if one person gets the exception, everyone else will want it. That's where issues arise.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bauxe For This Useful Post:

R.I.P RuSty
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275

Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Slothz     $ 29.00
    Never actually played with but man you sound like a nice bloke so good like in life bro

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Slothz For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Buddha
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Samatron     $ 175.00
    Dude. No one in DtK has taught me more or been more helpfull than you in my time as part of this community. Seems strange you not being on staff anymore. Thanks for everything you've done for me and for DtK. I'm sure none of us will ever fully understand just how much of yourself you have given, but we know you have and you have our utmost gratitude for it.

Thanks Heaps Mate

xo
    SAMATRON
    Chocolate Buddha

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"
    - Buddha

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    - Sophocles.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Samatron For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Samatron View Post
    Dude. No one in DtK has taught me more or been more helpfull than you in my time as part of this community. Seems strange you not being on staff anymore. Thanks for everything you've done for me and for DtK. I'm sure none of us will ever fully understand just how much of yourself you have given, but we know you have and you have our utmost gratitude for it.

Thanks Heaps Mate

xo
    Choco!! No worries at all mate, your up in "the list" too my friend. Like i said. If you need help with anything im always around

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    bye s15 :'(
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    ok you have been gone a week...
    you can come home now.. we have cookies
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    ill miss you bro

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information