+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: S15YO 007 says farewell

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Overall activity: 0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00

S15YO 007 says farewell

Hello & goodbye to all members of DtK.

My name is S15YO 007. I have been an admin since Clearshot servers. Krueger was the main man that put me on. I spent most of my time doing applications for DtK. Helping as much as i possibly could to help with the smooth running of the community. As of late i feel myself getting pushed out. My roll as staff has been non existent as of late and i can't seem to do right. It makes me sad that the owners/techs of DtK dont feel that i should be LM due to me having admin at another server. The time and effort that i put in, i thought that would be enough.............most of you can say that i proceed your application to get into DtK. I've had my ups & downs. I've had my rage & rage quits. Yelling, and wins. Squall said something like "S15YO 007 puts the most effort in" when he left and i really do feel that is the case. I thought i might have been a contender for C and a sure thing for LM. But turns out its not the case. Im loud and i tell it how it is. I've always told it that way on here and i fell people prefer it that way. It makes me really sad that today is the day i call it quits with DtK as i felt i would never leave DtK and become LM and be here forever. I really miss the days of DtK not being so Disney. Not overly worried about the feeling and sponsors. The fun i have had as been so good. The laughs and knife only's late at night. The friends i have got from DtK. So many people know me and i dont care if they liked me or not. The people that liked me i liked them back anyway and the rest didnt matter. I have trained so many people on how to be admin. So many admins come to me to ask me what they think about the discussion they need to make. Its crazy thinking how much time i put into DtK with hackers and admins and i know i hold the record of hackers banned in a day. The time i spend reviewing demo's submitted in sourcebans and by people who just message me to take a look. Ive always helped people who messaged me about anything. I keep looking at this thread and think should i hit the submit button or not? I dont feel i deserve to loose admin privilege on DtK but dont feel i can stay staff when i think someone who can do a good job can be given the chance. I said to squall and stig i wouldnt leave staff unless i got LM but i guess my mind has been changed. I have so many friends from DtK and the ppl that dont have me as friends can contact me on S15YO.007@gmail.com so dont be afraid to email me. I hope you can appreciate the time and effort and the strain on my relationship that DtK has put on me. Not to say its DtK fault but to say thats how committed i am. These days i cant seem to do anything without someone saying something. I really miss Krueger as he was my mentor. He put me on and gave me a go. Gave me access to everything and trusted me. I dont mean to sound like he died but he never on here anymore. I want to make a special shout out to Recoil who was helping DtK but died from an illness 983 days ago (according to Steam, i still have him as a friend). he was a top bloke and i still miss talking/laughing to/with him. We miss you mate. To the guys who i have met in real life. snatch@, daillvibe and fishy. I wouldnt have known you guys unless it was for DtK. To all the admins, thanks for the efforts, i hope i was helpful in my responses to the all the questions you asked. To squall and stig. Im not angry, im disappointed. Im not going to mention everyone or i may need another thread. I will still be around. Ive set myself to regular user and will let squall/stig decide what rank i should be. Looking at the members of the list i would be up there with some of the first to join.......... I better hit submit before a tear ruins it for me.
    So DtK, I love you and goodbye.
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

2. The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123, [DtK] [M] AgentZero, [DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat, [DtK] [V] Arkwark, [DtK] [N] Ausgamer, [DtK] [Jedi] Bento, [DtK] [LM] Bruce, [DtK] [Jedi] button, [DtK] [T] cameron3111, [DtK] [LM] chibiwind, [DtK] [V] Cody2G, [DtK] [V] crim, [DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy, [DtK] [V] Deathraver, [DtK] [LM] Delta, [DtK] [Jedi] Denathen, [DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud, [DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB, [DtK] [V] GmanSk, Gyarados, Iamipood, [DtK] [SA] imthenewguy, [DtK] [V] Ironwolf, Jaayy, [DtK] [M] JDMHungLO, [DtK] [T] Jem96, [DtK] [Jedi] Jessica, [DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin, [DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes, [DtK] [T] Justyce333251, Kao, [DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium, [DtK] [Jedi] Knitting, [DtK] [N] KRAKEN, [DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner, [DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama, [DtK] [Jedi] Lief-, [DtK] [V] Link, [DtK] [V] loubot69, Luke, MDnK, [DtK] [V] Mellow, [DtK] [JA] mircan123, Mitch, [DtK] [Jedi] Morph, [DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious, [DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag, [DtK] [M] Nexoit, [DtK] [V] OneManGrill, [DtK] [T] paulmp, [DtK] [V] plot.sinister, Pork., [DtK] [T] Prometheus, [DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness, [DtK] [V] Quanty, [DtK] [V] Rainbow2470, [DtK] [T] regs123, RuStY, [DtK] [JA] Samatron, [DtK] [Jedi] Satalin, [DtK] [N] Scakk, ScourgeTheBabyBunny, [DtK] [Jedi] Shadow, [DtK] [T] Slothz, [DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox, [DtK] [M] SniperHero915, [DtK] [JA] squat, [DtK] [V] Squizy, [DtK] [V] super.hornet, [DtK] [V] Swags, [DtK] [V] SyKeD, [DtK] [V] Synthetic, Terminat0r, [DtK] [V] the presidant, [DtK] [V] The-Rev38, [DtK] [Jedi] Tonic, [DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn, [DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    true leader of dtk, sad to see you go s15
    hope to still see you around!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Its extremely sad to see you go after such a long and outstanding commitment to dtk. Best of luck and thanks for the dedication and hard work!
    Last edited by Gyarados; 24-01-14 at 11:05 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Thanks for all youve done S15, im a bit lost for words but its sad to see our |DtK| [BanMachine] go <3 from jetpackin
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Say it aint so bubba. Wont be the same without you
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squat For This Useful Post:

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    thanks mr s15 you are my hero
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SyKeD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    S15 FOR LM!!!
    BEEN HERE WAY BEFORE I EVEN STARTED PLAYING
    One of the very few that saw past my trolling and abuse..
    I love you s15 <3

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamipood For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    youre the best s15.
    remember when you raged at me for not looking at a demo hehehehehe
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Best of luck mate. Cheers for the help

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Whoa...... My knife mentor leaves.
    I will bind FOR S15YO into chat when i knife people.
    Your a decent guy i will miss you.

Come back and play or i will get the DTK transit van and find you.
    Talk to Krezand and Bento I will find you and abduct you they know.
    Last edited by Knitting; 24-01-14 at 09:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    Hey Bro you are one hell of a top bloke and as you say, you say it like it is bro and i admire you for that. You have been a great mentor to me along with Stig, Kreuger, and a few others as well. Today I am extremely sadened to hear you say goodbye you have been a true friend and you will still be a true friend I havent had the pleasure of meeting you in person but i know you are a great person and a great friend. I believe you have put in enough hard yards to be given recognition for your efforts you deserve the recognition. You will never be forgotten my friend you have earned my respect we have had some great times right from the times when the servers were clearshot. I have enjoyed every moment we played with you and recoil and Kreuger stig tiramisu oh the list is so big you guys made DTK what it is today and you will always be remembered for that and be my friend.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mircan123 For This Useful Post:

Former Event Manager
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 376
    ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ArathusX     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamipood View Post
    S15 FOR LM!!!
    This ^ Squall?

Sad to see you go mate, gonna be missed
    ~Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars when i thought to myself... where the heck is the ceiling?~

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ArathusX For This Useful Post:

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    youre the best s15.
    remember when you raged at me for not looking at a demo hehehehehe
    Agreed, would of taken you 5 mins

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mircan123 View Post
    Hey Bro you are one hell of a top bloke and as you say, you say it like it is bro and i admire you for that. You have been a great mentor to me along with Stig, Kreuger, and a few others as well. Today I am extremely sadened to hear you say goodbye you have been a true friend and you will still be a true friend I havent had the pleasure of meeting you in person but i know you are a great person and a great friend. I believe you have put in enough hard yards to be given recognition for your efforts you deserve the recognition. You will never be forgotten my friend you have earned my respect we have had some great times right from the times when the servers were clearshot. I have enjoyed every moment we played with you and recoil and Kreuger stig tiramisu oh the list is so big you guys made DTK what it is today and you will always be remembered for that and be my friend.
    Mircan, by far you are the most honest, honourable person in DtK. Never lie. Its been an absolute pleasure mate. Doesn't matter what happends u always say great or good work. Could be winning the hole round and loose at the end and with a laugh say "top job". I cant believe how good of a person you are. you are in the same category as Recoil in the sense of greatness.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Wow you got to be kidding me. Can't believe your actually leaving. You've had my back since I started on DTK. Such a shame to see you go bud. Hope you stick around and join the servers from time to time. Best of luck in the future bud.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post
    Wow you got to be kidding me. Can't believe your actually leaving. You've had my back since I started on DTK. Such a shame to see you go bud. Hope you stick around and join the servers from time to time. Best of luck in the future bud.
    I remember all them times too mate, im glad you do =]

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by S15YO 007 View Post
    Hello & goodbye to all members of DtK.

My name is S15YO 007. I have been an admin since Clearshot servers. Krueger was the main man that put me on. I spent most of my time doing applications for DtK. Helping as much as i possibly could to help with the smooth running of the community. As of late i feel myself getting pushed out. My roll as staff has been non existent as of late and i can't seem to do right. It makes me sad that the owners/techs of DtK dont feel that i should be LM due to me having admin at another server. The time and effort that i put in, i thought that would be enough.............most of you can say that i proceed your application to get into DtK. I've had my ups & downs. I've had my rage & rage quits. Yelling, and wins. Squall said something like "S15YO 007 puts the most effort in" when he left and i really do feel that is the case. I thought i might have been a contender for C and a sure thing for LM. But turns out its not the case. Im loud and i tell it how it is. I've always told it that way on here and i fell people prefer it that way. It makes me really sad that today is the day i call it quits with DtK as i felt i would never leave DtK and become LM and be here forever. I really miss the days of DtK not being so Disney. Not overly worried about the feeling and sponsors. The fun i have had as been so good. The laughs and knife only's late at night. The friends i have got from DtK. So many people know me and i dont care if they liked me or not. The people that liked me i liked them back anyway and the rest didnt matter. I have trained so many people on how to be admin. So many admins come to me to ask me what they think about the discussion they need to make. Its crazy thinking how much time i put into DtK with hackers and admins and i know i hold the record of hackers banned in a day. The time i spend reviewing demo's submitted in sourcebans and by people who just message me to take a look. Ive always helped people who messaged me about anything. I keep looking at this thread and think should i hit the submit button or not? I dont feel i deserve to loose admin privilege on DtK but dont feel i can stay staff when i think someone who can do a good job can be given the chance. I said to squall and stig i wouldnt leave staff unless i got LM but i guess my mind has been changed. I have so many friends from DtK and the ppl that dont have me as friends can contact me on S15YO.007@gmail.com so dont be afraid to email me. I hope you can appreciate the time and effort and the strain on my relationship that DtK has put on me. Not to say its DtK fault but to say thats how committed i am. These days i cant seem to do anything without someone saying something. I really miss Krueger as he was my mentor. He put me on and gave me a go. Gave me access to everything and trusted me. I dont mean to sound like he died but he never on here anymore. I want to make a special shout out to Recoil who was helping DtK but died from an illness 983 days ago (according to Steam, i still have him as a friend). he was a top bloke and i still miss talking/laughing to/with him. We miss you mate. To the guys who i have met in real life. snatch@, daillvibe and fishy. I wouldnt have known you guys unless it was for DtK. To all the admins, thanks for the efforts, i hope i was helpful in my responses to the all the questions you asked. To squall and stig. Im not angry, im disappointed. Im not going to mention everyone or i may need another thread. I will still be around. Ive set myself to regular user and will let squall/stig decide what rank i should be. Looking at the members of the list i would be up there with some of the first to join.......... I better hit submit before a tear ruins it for me.
    So DtK, I love you and goodbye.
    Well that sucks. See ya s15 few times we talked you were a help.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    legendary member in dtks beginings. Have to agree with alot of your points mate and i admire that you say it how it is, i do that too but i get in trouble when i do HAHAHA, anyways mate all the best, your were a fantastic asset and wont be forgetting. Jedi ranking at the very least.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    I appreciate all the kind words. Its seriously holding back the tears right now

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 76

paulmp has a spectacular aura about paulmp has a spectacular aura about paulmp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] paulmp     $ 50.00
    DtK definitely won't be the same without you, who am I going to knife into oblivion and then curse when you knife me back in the middle of the night?!?

Thanks for your time and effort as an admin mate, it was certainly appreciated by us members!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information