+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My 3 years!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

My 3 years!

G'day guys, just realised my 3 year anniversary for joining forums was yesterday.

Um, no special shoutouts, but everyone is awesome.

Cheers.

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!

Squall - I thought you were ruining DtK, but i see you are the glue that holds it together.
    Stig - Owns a landcruiser, what more needs to be said

Umesh - Always a great bloke to have a game with.
    Cuffeh - One of the most enjoyable people in DtK to talk to. Also has teh best laugh! (after Beccas evil laugh)
    Frendy - AKA the award cleaner. Also good to have a game with . . . . has a hot mum (couldn't help it)
    Rowdy - Many hours well spent in game with this lad
    S15 - One of the all time greatest ragers and hackers. Also kicks me from servers the rude bastard.

Bobba - Cool graphic things bro.
    Androiid - Such a dud. But a lovable one.
    Dali - one of the best and most frustrating people i've played with.

Button - Freak.
    Imthenewguy - A valuable asset to the DtK team, and a great guy to game with
    Mircan - Always knifes me . . right in the feels.
    Purp - Purp and i go way back, like . . . back there. Never a dull moment and always makes everyone around him more cheerful.
    Pecca - Badger badger badger badger badger badger MUFF BAG MUFF BAG! Special mention for Becca having a large part to play in me getting staff, and from stealing me away from conquest to JB. Those days of the 8 hour Skype calls for official DtK bizness (and calls to Silvia) will forever be a highlight in my DtK history and will never be forgotten.

Delta - Thanks for blowing up my house in rust. Also, Epic legend right hur.

Drunk Dud - Many an alcoholic night of drunken late night banter. Miss those days :\
    Enzome - No one can fail as hilairously as you bro, you have many a talent None useful
    Geesix - Don't make me pug you with a shotgun bro.
    Honoba - You made conquest that little bit more special for me, it's not the same without you bro.
    Juggernaut - MmM juggs . . . . .
    Knitting - Good casual all-rounder, always happy to game on.
    Krezend - For a guy so unbelievably frustrating to play a game with, you make things so much more fun.
    Morph - A great player and mentor. The war days were a hugh highlight in my career of bad aim, good times were had indeed. I'm full of hugs for you mopsy, they are just all mental ones.
    Panny - Possibly one of the best internet lads i know. So much non gay love for this brother.
    Frag - A genuinely top bloke, excellent staff member, excellent player, excellent everything. One of the all time greats.
    Recoil - I only remember a very few games with you, but you were a beacon of awesome that drew everyone in. May you rest in peace.
    Tonic - A bigger dud than Androiid.
    Fishy - Not a jedi anymore, but i'm sure one day he will restore balance to the force. Fishy for quite a long time was my anchor to reality when i was in tough times. Helped me through a hell of alot without even knowing half the time. One day, we will meet and it will be awesome. But you buy the beer cos i'm a tight prick.

Pwnage - a JB freak. Before admin, this guy had more control over the server than half the current admins at the time. Highly respected player.
    A.G.E. - another classic war day hero!
    Soap - i dropped you . . . and loved it.
    Cassonberry - Oldskool awesome right here. Get a haircut!
    Chase - All good son, it's all good.
    Danieel - Was nice working with you champ
    Lumpy - I'll never forge that bubble bath you had on skype. Was the best looking set of bathroom tiles i'd ever seen
    Elite - You are like a son to me, a son i should of flogged at a young age, but still a son
    Excel - Did your best at everything, which was surprising for your age, and did very well mate.
    Gman - Doesn't understand jokes, but a great person to talk to
    Jasper - great player and great admin..
    Mellow - You have a dog on your head
    Pimp Master - most annoyingly awesome person in the world!
    Boden - I still want that 2 dollar server! And you are epic awesome.
    Super Hornet - Bigger hacker than morph, enjoyed getting owned by you for years now son.
    Faphat - Thoroughly enjoyed working with you as an admin. Some of the best conversations i've had in a game have been with you son.
    Rev - A very dedicated EM, one of the first and one of the best.
    Ownage - A champ in his own league, enjoyable person to talk to

I didn't recognise to many names under this point. If i missed anyone (highly likely) just hit me up on steam or PM me.

Throughout my rise and fall in DtK, there has been many people here that have made it special and memorable. Something i'll have with me for the rest of my life and or memory span.
    I was fortunate enough to be considered for an admin position for conquest, but was stolen and ended up on jailbreak. It was a great time full of great players.
    Gaming for me was not about the game, it was the social aspect of the game, and it was the players that made DtK unique. Back then, the forum activity was alot more social, and with a smaller member base it was alot more cosy and personal, like a small country town.
    Eventually, i made it to the staff rank and at that point i became heavily focused on the forums.
    At some point, the stresses of life, kids, work, all that crap started to become too much. After a few ugly months of burning bridges i left, and continued to burn bridges.
    So i took a break from gaming and DtK in general, and had a few different jobs and eventually work started to dominate my life. I dropped off the radar for a while, and now after moving houses again, and getting my shit together i've been wanting to come back to the servers. But my latest house has the internet of a half eaten raw potato. So while i wish to get back in game and get amongst it, i really cannot enjoy it with such a high ping.

To sum it all up, it's been a very different and rough ride, but i've made some friends for life and for as long as DtK is around, i'll be lurking somewhere!

To everyone i missed in the shoutouts, i'm very sorry. So many names i look at and go yep i'll do a shoutout . . . . but who are they again? My memory is not so good.

To everyone i've pissed off, picked on, fought with, abused etc, i'm very sorry about all that, sometimes the stresses of life can be too much, and i shouldn't have taken it out on others. It's been a while since my last outbreak, and i'd like to think there will not be any more.

Thanks for reading, and again, you guys are awesome!
    Last edited by Tonic; 06-01-14 at 07:09 PM.

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Youre a dick tonic mate. Fuar..
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    ♥♥♥♥ you and your shoutout
    Now that i got a rise out of you guys, i can edit it and say something nice

More edits and additions tonight, hopefully i'll be finished even.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    Congratz Buddy! On 3 Years Long Time! Job Well Done Matee!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ACEBAD123 For This Useful Post:

SNSD <3
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 449

-Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] -Pwnage45170-     $ 5.00
    ohh tonic :3 Congrats on your 3 years You've done well and defs deserve a beer for that

SNSD <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to -Pwnage45170- For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 116

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Haha yeah mate need to catchup with a few boozy nights of CSS on one of the servers sometime

Also welcome to "Part of the furniture" club.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I think all the shoutouts are done now
    Just pm me or something if you think i missed you, and i'll do a shoutout, even if i dont know you

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    congrats Tonic, is this a joke? I don't understand :S

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GmanSk For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    ♥♥♥♥ ya papa ton.

ily tho

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    <3 you Tonic.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pand3mic For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Congrats. Got my three years a couple of weeks ago too. I wanna hear you drunken while playing CS one day!
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 116

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    I wanna hear you drunken while playing CS one day!
    Rather amusing I can assure you, especially one very funny 5AM (Still going from the previous night) nilla session on cs_italy that indirectly led to the creation of Aegis :P

Wonder if old man Tonic remembers that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Tonic
    Always happy to play a game with you.
    SMDM will always have cookies for you.
    Remember forget the other servers they don't have cookies.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Actually, I have no recollection of that dud. Not one bit haha.
    I'm always down for cooking knitting. Always!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I'm on holidays in a few weeks.
    I promise a night of drunken CSS!

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Congratulations mate. Hey admit it all those hours we spent playing dc universe together was the best!.

Drunken css night friday?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I would but I'm broke and on call lol

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Congrats Tonic
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Congrats you old fart!

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    just saw my shoutout!
    congrats and thanks tonic
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information