+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CTs always win?!

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00

Lightbulb CTs always win?!

Hi, i'm pretty sure that dust2 server usually gives CT the win because of the bomb not being planted. But since it's a deathmatch and there will be no bomb, is it possible at all to set the winner of the round in reference of the most number of kills instead of the bomb not being planted?

I think this is one reason why some players always play as CT so they always win the round regardless of being raped and spawn camped in A and long.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    I like the fight for long as CT

T's camp pit -
    Ct clears pit (by constant nadeing and pushing or pushing middle and rushing from the side ) then camps and sweeps the double door.
    Camping makes it intresting it was shocking back before the smoke and flash nades came into it but now i dont think its that bad.
    It only takes a couple of good ct's to clear pit.

CT's camp short -
    Much the same good nading and pushing or down middle through tunnels and up behind the CT's.
    And once again a couple of good T's can clear short.

As for ct's allways win other then the steam award there's only one winner the person on 110 but i am open to trying something different as long as its a vote and a trail..... nothing final.

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    I already have my 50,000 round win achievement
    Last edited by Kao; 17-01-14 at 10:23 PM.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    There are faster ways of achievement whoring than this... not an excuse lol.
    i prefer the way it is atm.
    Not broken? no need to fix!

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    T sided map. Thats the way it is. Trick or key is to adjust to currents situation. Pit camps can't do much if people go b or tunnels etc. Adapt to situation, too many dak daks at T long? go tunnels, Too many awpers at mid, go short, too many ct's in tunnels, go long,mid ,or short. so many options.b get the gun YOU like to play with and set up in the PLACE you like to play in the manner you choose too.
    That is the beauty of DD2 DM

jimyshoes

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information