+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 years ago today!

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 0%
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00

Thumbs up 2 years ago today!

As the title of this thread suggests its today 2 years ago that i joined dtk. I first found out about dtk when i was playing on Gungame 4. Back in the day when Tiramasu used to come on and smash everyone. One day I decided to play jailbreak and this is where I've met so many awesome people and this is where I was encouraged to join dtk. I'd like to thank everyone for an awesome 2 years and for making dtk such a friendly place.

Now prepare for an extremely long list of shout-outs, I'm sorry if i forget anyone.

GOOSEH
    You had to be first on my shout-out list cause i love you gooseh. As Cuffeh always says you're my boyfriend (she can be forever jealous ) those knife fights on gungame and wardening with you have been really fun and keep up the work JB aswell.

Frendy
    You're my friend frendy, also happy birthday and thanks for accepting my dtk application too yes i went back and checked

Cuffeh
    Cuffeh the work you do for dtk is amazing, you do so much to keep the community on its feet. Thank you heaps for everything you've done and keep up the good work
    #goosehismine

Jetpackin
    Jetpackin! Loubot in disguise! Jet you're the best, you're always so nice to everyone and always willing to help people out, also turn your hacks off in nilla

Becca
    Becca you are the mother of dtk, well to me atleast you're very funny but you also know what you're talking about when it comes to rules. You are the best becca keep up the good work.

Gyarados
    You are so sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc, sexc
    Gyarados you've been my buddy since I started playing jailbreak, you've been such a great friend ily bby, you so sxc
    #preboftheyear #sexc #demotehimplsshadow

Rompers
    ROMPERRRRRSSSS! You are the coolest, you're so good at everything, especially maths also turn your hacks off when doing pugs

Shadow
    The work you are putting into jailbreak is great! Keep up the good work and demote gyarados
    #demotegyarados2013

Cody
    CODY DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E
    #swag you are a lad, #eshays you were my buddy back in the day and are again since you've been banned #tyvm

Rawrmower
    Lad, whens our next lan party?

Godric
    Godric rebel less pls ily

Kung
    KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG BINKS!!!
    You say i'm not your friend, but too bad
    #jameshardensbeard

Dailvibe
    The best SA on the Dtk servers, the jokes you crack on gumgame are the best
    What you've been doing on gungame has great aswell, keep up the awesome work!

Mircan
    Mircan when ever you are on gungame it makes me happy cause you're always playing for fun and you don't rage like other players do. Gotta watch out for those sneaky knives though

Chocolate Buddah
    Chocky you're always wanting to have fun whilst on gg4 and the amount of times you have knifed me must extremely high by now
    #kniferoftheyear

Button
    Button pls dont teamkill me in the warm up rounds, it makes me cry You're super awesome button!!

Terminator
    Terminator you are a top bloke, great person to hang around with. My gg4 buddy
    #besttrialJA

Halo
    Halo!! The coolest Canadian i know! Keep up your winning ways on gg4! Someone has to beat blitz and Dailvibe!

Blitz
    Blitz you are too good at gungame you should let me win one time
    Also thank you for helping out and playing in the server league!
    #letsbeatminigamesthisweek

Regs
    Regan, you have so much swag, i love you regs!!

Kuzz
    My runescape buddy, thanks heaps for those bonds
    i bet you have 5 bill or something cause you are runescape rich

Squall
    Last and certainly not least, Squall, the amount of stuff you've done for dtk is phenominal. Without you Squall dtk wouldn't be in existance anymore, so thanks for all the work you are doing and thanks in advance for everything you do in the future!

#getongg4more

Thanks again to everyone!! and sorry if i missed anyone.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    #demotegayrados2013

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Good job on 2 years and thanks for the shoutout (pls no demote)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    great achievement matey.

hope to see you for 2 more!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    gratz on the 2 years bb
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SyKeD For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 195

Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.)'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rompers (._.)     $ 10.00
    Good on ya Loubot
    I dun hax doe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rompers (._.) For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Well done mate. Although 2 years and only M. Hmm
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    AHAHAHA LOUBOT, you absolute legend <3

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Congrats Loubot.

You've only been here for 2 months more than myself, I thought I'd been here longer.

Ily. Send me more snapchats.

P.S You can have Goose, I pass.

P.P.S. You can come to my work and have a candy cane for congratulations. I have heaps. I'll snapchat you.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Congratulations mutt.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Congrats Loubot.

You've only been here for 2 months more than myself, I thought I'd been here longer.

Ily. Send me more snapchats.

P.S You can have Goose, I pass.

P.P.S. You can come to my work and have a candy cane for congratulations. I have heaps. I'll snapchat you.
    dem candycanes doe

21. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by SyKeD View Post
    gratz on the 2 years bb
    I FORGOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syked
    #givehimempls

you just be that awesome lad and you're always willing to help out with server league

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    haha Congrats on 2 years. I didn't realize you'd been around so long. Thanks for the shoutout, love you to.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    love you to.

Omg Loubot, I'm sah happe fr yu beb.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Mm congrats lou i hope its been a GOOD 2 years

When my internet runs out

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ya big softy <3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 2.0%

halo has a spectacular aura about halo has a spectacular aura about halo has a spectacular aura about halo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] halo     $ 351.00
    LUBE!~ My man! Thx for the shout out and a shout back at ya mate! Merry X-mas and Happy New Year and congrats on the 2 years of DtK!
    p.s. I bet I'm the only Canadian you know. ; )

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information