+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dynamic Christmas House Background

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Dynamic Christmas House Background

WATCH THE VIDEO IN HD.

Hi all.

This is a background I have been working on.

It started out as a play around with an old background of mine and I decided to make it more Christmas-y.

How to install:
    - Extract the files to your cstrike folder and overwrite everything.
    - Start your game up and wallah!

DOWNLOAD: http://css.gamebanana.com/guis/29551

Watch the video and enjoy!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    haha just turned on css after forgetting I installed this last night. So cool.
    LMao I did that last night as well.

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Wow, That's pretty awesome, great job too with the snow particles. How much was total build time on this one? A friend of mine suggested to me that you should make one with a Swat van rocking up to Office. Hahaha. Challenge Accepted...? Jokes But still that would be mental.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOps View Post
    Wow, That's pretty awesome, great job too with the snow particles. How much was total build time on this one? A friend of mine suggested to me that you should make one with a Swat van rocking up to Office. Hahaha. Challenge Accepted...? Jokes But still that would be mental.
    This one didn't take me too long, only about 2 or so hours to program the lighting and add the snow detail as the rest was there from my previous background.

The swat one sounds pretty cool though haha.
    Would need some decent models/animations to make that work though

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information