+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Reasons why in the past few weeks DustDM Is pathetic.

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00

Reasons why in the past few weeks DustDM Is pathetic.

Look, no idea why kruger took admin away from everyone who was admin on that server, i love the fact my favourite team (CT)s can be spawned at base over and over from terriosts camping Short/A with awps, tonight for an example 3 most obvious wallers came on and had 70+ -10 like wtf? cant we get squall to put up a invisible see through wall at ct spawn base and T's? if this keeps going on the server will die, its 9:30 sat night and theres 10 people on there. when 4-5 months ago it used to be a full game, what ever happend to [CLEARSHOT FFA DM] that was the greatest. thats what made me think about joining the DtK Community, =\ the server is going downhill thats my say.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

==[o_X]=+=>IN DA HEAD!!!!
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    One|By|One is on a distinguished road One|By|One's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] One|By|One     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by #E-Mescudi View Post
    Look, no idea why kruger took admin away from everyone who was admin on that server, i love the fact my favourite team (CT)s can be spawned at base over and over from terriosts camping Short/A with awps, tonight for an example 3 most obvious wallers came on and had 70+ -10 like wtf? cant we get squall to put up a invisible see through wall at ct spawn base and T's? if this keeps going on the server will die, its 9:30 sat night and theres 10 people on there. when 4-5 months ago it used to be a full game, what ever happend to [CLEARSHOT FFA DM] that was the greatest. thats what made me think about joining the DtK Community, =\ the server is going downhill thats my say.
    100% agree i am kinda sick of hackers this that on the server. its a people server now not a fun server to play on. I lost admin and now people are like ban him and i am like i cannot. i start to give up on the server we need admins. Jumpar and smile good admin i get that but they dont understand they need to play more to banned these hackers players are just going to leave or just !cp and the hacker will play 1hour later.
    WELCOME
    TO DYING 2 KILL FORUMS.

SEE YOU ON DE_DUST2 SERVER.
    ANY PROBLEMS JUST MESSAGE ME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 0%

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    jumpar and smiles are on office

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information