+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reasons why in the past few weeks DustDM Is pathetic.

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00

Reasons why in the past few weeks DustDM Is pathetic.

Look, no idea why kruger took admin away from everyone who was admin on that server, i love the fact my favourite team (CT)s can be spawned at base over and over from terriosts camping Short/A with awps, tonight for an example 3 most obvious wallers came on and had 70+ -10 like wtf? cant we get squall to put up a invisible see through wall at ct spawn base and T's? if this keeps going on the server will die, its 9:30 sat night and theres 10 people on there. when 4-5 months ago it used to be a full game, what ever happend to [CLEARSHOT FFA DM] that was the greatest. thats what made me think about joining the DtK Community, =\ the server is going downhill thats my say.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 0%

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    trust me mescudi i have suggested that dtk mapper put a oneway seethru roof on ct spawn :P

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by $1R FR4G4L0T View Post
    trust me mescudi i have suggested that dtk mapper put a oneway seethru roof on ct spawn :P
    Won't happen. I've asked for 5 months, yet again... spawn killing has the green light.

Clicky to view my blog | de_dust2 HLX
    WHAT!? Using your hands? THAT'S LIKE A BABY'S TOY!!!!

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

i can see why tho if you start messing with the fundamentals of the map hardcore dust2 players would leave

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    i can see why tho if you start messing with the fundamentals of the map hardcore dust2 players would leave
    they already do leave since you get killed 5 times in the same spot.

Total Donations For

i know.......... im in there most days ruining my kdratio getting spawn killed up to and exceeding 10 times before i can kill all campers

DtK Council
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 498

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [FM] F. Krueger     $ 125.00
    Hey I know you guys may have been shocked at admin being removed. But don’t believe everything you hear.
    I have talked with the 2 admin that were removed and I have made it clear to them it’s a temporary measure.
    Why you ask? I have acted upon feedback from the community, may I also ad feedback from some very valued members, I’m not going to go in to details what this was about but I will make it clear that the admin that were removed will still play a vital part in DTK and I am happy with the effort they have been putting in.
    As for the CLEARCHOT FFA DM server, I loved that server. I loved it so much that when we changed to DTK I brought over 2 servers the gun game server and the DM server. I made a direct copy and uploaded them exactly the same. Gun game populated straight away. However the dm server no matter how hard I tried never repopulated again. Since then we have been forced to make changes as requested by the majority. Very little now is now different to the original setup.
    What you guys have to remember is that we are trying to please allot of people. When we have requests to add in see through walls which In principal is an awesome idea, I have to take in to account that this means the re-design of a map which we can do, but it also means that clients will have to download the new map, and on a server that is low on numbers this is not a good idea. What we need to do is populate the servers first and then look at making clients dl new maps.
    You all seem to be on about changing this and changing that. The reason I thought the CLEARSHOT DN server was so popular was that we didn’t have a whole bunch of rules,
    inforced by a heap of admin, you were free to do prety much what you wanted we never inforced no camping, It was awesome war practice.
    This is what I’m trying to create again. You don’t have people in a war telling you where you can and can’t camp. The only thing I have tried to do is restrict the number of awps in the game by using the awp vending machine, which will only allow 4 awps in the map at one time; we can lower this if you think it will help.
    I would love feedback on ways to populate the server, but I don’t want to go over the top in taking it away from a place to practice war strategies.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 05-03-11 at 11:53 PM.

Total Donations For

fair call krueger, no matter what i know a few ppl who stick like glue to this server

HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Krueger View Post
    Hey I know you guys may have been shocked at admin being removed. But don’t believe everything you hear.
    I have talked with the 2 admin that were removed and I have made it clear to them it’s a temporary measure.
    Why you ask? I have acted upon feedback from the community, may I also ad feedback from some very valued members, I’m not going to go in to details what this was about but I will make it clear that the admin that were removed will still play a vital part in DTK and I am happy with the effort they have been putting in.
    As for the CLEARCHOT FFA DM server, I loved that server. I loved it so much that when we changed to DTK I brought over 2 servers the gun game server and the DM server. I made a direct copy and uploaded them exactly the same. Gun game populated straight away. However the dm server no matter how hard I tried never repopulated again. Since then we have been forced to make changes as requested by the majority. Very little now is now different to the original setup.
    What you guys have to remember is that we are trying to please allot of people. When we have requests to add in see through walls which In principal is an awesome idea, I have to take in to account that this means the re-design of a map which we can do, but it also means that clients will have to download the new map, and on a server that is low on numbers this is not a good idea. What we need to do is populate the servers first and then look at making clients dl new maps.
    You all seem to be on about changing this and changing that. The reason I thought the CLEARSHOT DN server was so popular was that we didn’t have a whole bunch of rules,
    inforced by a heap of admin, you were free to do prety much what you wanted we never inforced no camping, It was awesome war practice.
    This is what I’m trying to create again. You don’t have people in a war telling you where you can and can’t camp. The only thing I have tried to do is restrict the number of awps in the game by using the awp vending machine, which will only allow 4 awps in the map at one time; we can lower this if you think it will help.
    I would love feedback on ways to populate the server, but I don’t want to go over the top in taking it away from a place to practice war strategies.
    We can do that Krueger! But since me and one|by|one on that server nearly every day. It hurts to see cheaters come onto the server. We will need our admin back soon, I know you want this temporary, just have to keep in mind, that a cheater can wreck the game. So far, we've had around 5 players do this. I'm powerless to stop it, I'm not asking you to instantly give back Admin rights. All I want to do is follow your rules directly! I know now my job is to watch out for hackers, and just play the game accordingly... NO FINE PRINT.

Now I'm 120% clear on my Admin role, I will continue.

I know a great thing would be to bring the golden gun back, just like the old times of clearshot.

Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    thank you for making your point clear, very well said but yeah mate i miss the DM FFA when you could spawn with an awp, i used to even sweat how intense that server used to be, was great awp practice but look i know its unfair with the Spawn Awping thats why we got a vending machine, but its still just as worse. but i must its fair, but it took my happiness away.

Total Donations For

hex you can still demo for the time being if they empty a server and u get a demo they wont do it twice, thats what i gotta do :P

Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    hex you can still demo for the time being if they empty a server and u get a demo they wont do it twice, thats what i gotta do :P
    I know that, but bloody hell.. As often as it does. I use to be able to get rid of them full stop. It's only S15 that's been reviewing them.

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    bro people are always going to spawn kill. if you put up spawn walls then people will just camp inside there and be invulnerable... Something that just will happen no matter what you do. Even if you did put up the walls
    T's would just camp outside them and kill poeple when they left...
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    Actually Spor is right. We can do all sorts of things, people will work a way around it. Well said bud.

DtK Council

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by #E-Mescudi View Post
    thank you for making your point clear, very well said but yeah mate i miss the DM FFA when you could spawn with an awp, i used to even sweat how intense that server used to be, was great awp practice but look i know its unfair with the Spawn Awping thats why we got a vending machine, but its still just as worse. but i must its fair, but it took my happiness away.
    So your suggesting that the awp come back?
    Have you asked in game what people think, I have done this many times and I nearly get boooo'ed out of the server

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    The awp will fail! Golden gun ftw...

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by HeXiGON View Post
    We can do that Krueger! But since me and one|by|one on that server nearly every day. It hurts to see cheaters come onto the server. We will need our admin back soon, I know you want this temporary, just have to keep in mind, that a cheater can wreck the game. So far, we've had around 5 players do this. I'm powerless to stop it, I'm not asking you to instantly give back Admin rights. All I want to do is follow your rules directly! I know now my job is to watch out for hackers, and just play the game accordingly... NO FINE PRINT.

Now I'm 120% clear on my Admin role, I will continue.

I know a great thing would be to bring the golden gun back, just like the old times of clearshot.
    This is what you can do for now;
    1. In a loud clear voice say "Hey all, this ♥♥♥♥tard is aimbotting, Im popping up a vote, can you al accept it"
    2. Type !cp in chat and vote ban the tardation.

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruva View Post
    The awp will fail! Golden gun ftw...
    YOU CHEEKY BASTARD! aeee caps.
    maybe try random spawn points?? and bring awps back seems to work on other popular dust/2 dm servers.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Smiles is on all day, jumpar is often on, i am on, tira is on. People need to stop whinging about admins not being on and all these haxors. I was on office ALL DAY, the other day, and not 1 haxor. Yea sure plenty ppl cried while i was on that so and so was haxing, but i went to spec and there all legit. Jumpar, smiles and rabbit would all agree with this. Problem is, too many admin let the power get to there head. I never ban for mic abuse, NEVER, its called options - players list - mute. If you cant do it im happy to show you. The good thing about office is that we dont have stupid admin being above themselves. The server is often highly populated with over the 30ppl. It is because its fun, you start messing with the maps, as we did people left, and it has taken a few months to get it back up to scratch. If it aint broke why try and fix it?

DtK Council

Total Donations For

I was trying to impliment the Golden gun last nightt but it seems to have failed after the last update, Its no longer able to create spawn points.

Office is still working as the spawn points were created prior to the update.

Ill try to get a fix for this

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information