+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on CS:GO

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00

Thoughts on CS:GO

Hi all, i was just wondering to here your thoughts on CS:GO. At first I was skeptical of it and criticised it for being too much like COD but playing it for a bit i think its alright. I know Rowdy probably likes GO cuz his on it 24/7 but yeah what are your thoughts lads, cheers.

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00
    I personally love CS:GO (I am #12 only admin ^_^) just think its fun+has pregood graphics and still all of the CS:S Mods, which have been transferred across (Well most) into GO. A lot of people dont like it because its changed so much and isnt like CSS but if it doesnt change then it really is like COD.

-Squizy

Professional Rebeller
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 73
    BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BLOoDnBoN3     $ 0.00
    Recoil is lame and boring, no it's not like cod but it is simplified.
    Remade maps are even more dull like in office all the chairs and objects are solid cant destroy etc.
    I just don't enjoy the overall feel of GO.

Radio spamming isn't even fun in it either lol
    ONE SEVEN
    Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BLOoDnBoN3 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    I personally love CS:GO (I am #12 only admin ^_^) just think its fun+has pregood graphics and still all of the CS:S Mods, which have been transferred across (Well most) into GO. A lot of people dont like it because its changed so much and isnt like CSS but if it doesnt change then it really is like COD.

-Squizy
    Yeah true i was on #12 before but wasnt anyone on so yeah. The graphics are good when i play CS:S right after GO feels like 1.6. But what are the rules in #12 btw. Like how many kills till next round or map cycles?
    Btw i could find #13 server haha

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00
    There is currently no kill limit in the server atm (one may be implemented to speed up map changes) I think the maps go for 30-45 mins each or 15 rounds.

With your CSS graphics crashing its because you graphics card is over heating try airing either you Laptop better by having it on a cooling pad or just risen off the surface, with a desktop, get more fans or take the side of it off ^_^
    Last edited by Squizy; 25-08-13 at 11:38 PM.

DtK Counselor and Psychiatrist
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 172

ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat     $ 20.00
    For me, CS:GO just feels a bit clumsy when you are moving and aiming, partially because of it's optimization for consoles. Therefore, the movement in the game is very much different from the one we're all used to in CS:S. Also the animations are pretty exaggerated, but I do hope in due time I can apply skins to fix that.

And then CS:GO also feels very constrained. It doesn't have that open-source feel to it. It's kinda like, vanilla. This is probably due to the fact that the game is still pretty young and needs some time to develop a large database of skins and mods just for it.

But with rumors surrounding Valve's development of Source Engine 2.0 and the alleged rumors that a full-fledged sequel to Counter-Strike is in the works, I doubt I'll move to CS:GO anytime soon. For now, CS:S has everything I need. The experience of playing CS:S, for me at least, is much more enriching and vast as compared to it's young successor.
    DtK Zombie Mod: 119.252.190.65:27114

"You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArcherTheGreat For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    I like GO better than source.
    only stick around with source because of DtK

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Its not a bad game but they need to fix it. Custom servers are literally just dead because there is no support for them. Hopefully they look into that in the future because custom servers made CSS what it is today. Glad they fixed the acceleration on movement, that was a start aha.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using TapaTalk

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Competitive scene is great, and i enjoy playing classic gamemodes on GO, but because of no support to help mod makers, the Mods are very dull because of that reason, which leads me to go back to source everytime because of mods.

tldr; competitive scene 2g

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    I found it that good and amazing, that I haven't even bought it.

Banned

Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    I found it that good and amazing, that I haven't even bought it.
    hahaha wow mate i think its a must buy, even though its not soooo good its worth buying still haha

DtK Counselor and Psychiatrist
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 172

ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat     $ 20.00
    lol wrong thread
    Last edited by ArcherTheGreat; 26-08-13 at 09:35 PM.

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    I enjoy the game, I prefer playing competitive game modes these days and GO is definitely better for that.

It takes a lot of getting used to compared to source, the effect of movement on recoil is completely different and it takes a while to adjust too is all.

The new arms deal feature adds some exciting aspects to the game too. I only play source for socializing with you guiz these days and events.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Banned

Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    rowdy we shud do some competitive yeah, hit us up sometime

AGENIRO
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] AgentZero     $ 25.00
    It looks like a dodgy version of Source. Source is King & GO is like its retarded 8 year old brother

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgentZero For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
    It looks like a dodgy version of Source. Source is King & GO is like its retarded 8 year old brother
    I do believe you are being insane

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    CS:go is more modernised i cant feel like switchhing from Cs:GO to source, source feels so shit like the graphics arnt even good. But yeah CS:GO is good mostly for the competitve matches and inventory stuff. Anyone hit me up for some competitve haha

Casual Member
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 111

MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MexicanBear     $ 175.00
    You know reading all those responses I'm going to Go GO right now... "Go GO"... see what i did there?... anyway I'm going to go play and then i will tell you my thoughts

Edit - Well its not my piece of cake its a bit clunky IMO but hey that just me (I think im sticking to CS:S)
    Last edited by MexicanBear; 05-09-13 at 12:57 AM.
    Hi There Im Mexican Bear

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MexicanBear For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    With honest opinions, I think the game is too easy, it gets very boring. Therefor I believe the game is crap
    I don't like it and it is crazy how overpowered noob guns are once again. Ump like a boss, Die like every other nikka.

sourcetillidie.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

JDM. Why you so pro?
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 229
    JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] JDMHungLO     $ 0.00
    Moving from Source to CS:GO was pretty hard, but I really enjoy playing it. As Rowdy said, it takes a lot of time getting used to it but it's also fun.

~ JDM. Why you so pro?

DtK Server #3 Counter-Strike Source Office DM

DTK Server #12 Counter-Strike Global Offensive Deathmatch

~ Vertex :: ~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information