Saints Row 2
    Risen 2: Dark Waters
    Sacred 2: Gold Edition

plus if you pay an amount above the average;

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
    Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

Spending $25 or more also gets you;

Dead Island: Riptide

Bonus games that will be unlocked during 2nd week of the sale: (this is unofficial, source here: http://steamdb.info/sub/29407/#section_apps)
    Sacred Citadel
    Metro 2033
    Risen

Please note as these are all Steam games, you need to spend a minimum of $1.00 this time around.
    Last edited by Squall; 31-07-13 at 06:37 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 0%

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Free Game - Watch Dogs - Ubisoft - from November 8, 2017
    This is NOT a steam version. This is on uPlay!

You can claim/pre-load the game now, Ubisoft has confirmed on Twitter that you can keep it forever. Requires Uplay to play the game

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promot...atch-dogs-1/8/

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    Free Game - Watch Dogs - Ubisoft - from November 8, 2017
    This is NOT a steam version. This is on uPlay!

You can claim/pre-load the game now, Ubisoft has confirmed on Twitter that you can keep it forever. Requires Uplay to play the game

thx cozdog!!!

The Pussy Prince

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition - FREE (was US$19.99) @ Humble Bundle
    Get ready for some seriously stylish action from renowned designer SUDA51. In this exclusive version for PC, players will be slicing, dicing, and shooting as the suave executioner Mondo Zappa. Prepare for the thrill of love and kill in KILLER IS DEAD!

Mostly Positive Reviews

Sign in with Humble Bundle and have the game key sent to you.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/a...htmare-edition

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Brütal Legend is an action-adventure that marries visceral action combat with open-world freedom. Set in a universe somewhere between Lord of the Rings and Spinal Tap, it’s a fresh take on the action/driving genre, which in this case is full of imitation cover bands, demons intent on enslaving humanity and Heavy metal tunes. Featuring the talents of comedian, actor and musician, Jack Black as super roadie Eddie Riggs, as well as cameos by some of the biggest names in metal music it's a wild ride in the belly of the beast that is not to be missed by gamers and Metalheads alike.

(or if you're a fan of jack black like myself and just want a game with the main character voice acted by him)

Very Positive reviews on steam.

Sign in with Humble Bundle and the game key will be sent to you!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/b...egend_freegame

9. The Following User Says Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Always one I've wanted but never really wanted it enough to splash my hard earned cash on it.
    Glad I got it for free, I look forward to 'having a jam' on this

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    I've looked around and the best deals I've found with the Steam Autumn Sale are:

Left 4 Dead Bundle: $3 (93% off)

Portal 2: $2 (90% off)

Tom Clancy's R6S: $7.50 (50% off)

Dishonored series (definitely recommend this series) -
    Dishonored: $2.50 (75% off)
    Dishonored 2 & Dishonored: Death of the Outsider: $26 (55% off)

Rise of the Tomb Raider: $20 (67% off)

The Witcher Trilogy: $22 (69% off xd)

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete: $20 (92% off, used to be $242, fk)

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: $30 (50% off)

Assassins Creed Bundle: $53 (58% off)

Dark Souls III: $24 (60% off)

Sniper Elite Series: $30 (74% off)

DiRT Bundle: $30.50 (72% off)

Fallout 4: GOTY: $30 (50% off)

The Long Dark: $14 (60% off)

Arma 3: $13.50 (66% off)

Borderlands 2: GOTY: $17.50 (78% off)

7 Days to Die: $9.50 (62% off)

Heiney out
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 23-11-17 at 07:52 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Lots of posts lately on here but Humble Bundle really insist on giving out free games!!

Sanctum 2 is the sequel to the world’s first Tower Defense/FPS hybrid game. Pick from four unique character classes and embark on a mission to protect the oxygen-producing Cores from hordes of deadly aliens who are threatened by their existence. Outfit your character exactly the way you want through the new and extensive customization system. Choose your own loadout of towers, weapons and perks, but choose wisely because you are humanity’s last defense against the unrelenting hordes set out to destroy it.

Sanctum 2 is a new game completely rebuilt from the ground up using community feedback and innovative design to really push the bar of what an independent studio can do.

Very Positive Reviews!

Sign in with Humble Bundle and the game key will be sent to you!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sanctum-2

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Cheeers Heiny, love you fam

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    thx for all these cool deals and free games guys. much appreciative! (i like to idle)

i have a coupons on my alt account if anyone's interested. maybe more sometime at a later date both on my main and alt. also feel free to take any of the crap in my csgo inv (cases and 3c skin only) i have nearly like 600 cases if keen,

Add if you want: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pappai/
    Trade URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffe...tner=239337029

used to be a surf admin when that was a thing

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to highpr For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by highpr View Post
    thx for all these cool deals and free games guys. much appreciative! (i like to idle)

i have a coupons on my alt account if anyone's interested. maybe more sometime at a later date both on my main and alt. also feel free to take any of the crap in my csgo inv (cases and 3c skin only) i have nearly like 600 cases if keen,

Add if you want: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pappai/
    Trade URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffe...tner=239337029

Aye I never thought about idling programs, are they generally safe bc im bout to use one on my main steam account

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Destiny 2 is offering a free trial https://www.destinythegame.com/au/en/free-trial

i do surf stuff
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

thanks will have a look see 8)

Aye I never thought about idling programs, are they generally safe bc im bout to use one on my main steam account
    didmt see this sorry:
    As long as you dont run valve games like CSGO and an Idle program at the same time you shouldnt have any issues. I play really safe and have an alt account for my idling with 120 games on it. I have opened CS a couple of times but just dont join vac secured servers and you should be gucci.

If you doubt the safeness of it one bit I suggest not doing it at all.

The Pussy Prince

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Nah was just curious and ended up looking into and doing it. Thank you!

---

The year is 1962 and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear. A top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating a series of mysterious attacks by an enemy more powerful than communism. As agent Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a covert war to protect humanity from an otherworldly enemy. This is The Bureau: XCOM Declassifie.d

Very Positive Reviews/Mixed

Sign in with Humble Bundle, purchase the game for free and the game key will be sent to you!
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...m-declassified

**The steam key expires after December 16th, make sure to redeem it before then!**

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

i do surf stuff
    Total Donations For

Nah was just curious and ended up looking into and doing it. Thank you!

---

The year is 1962 and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear. A top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating a series of mysterious attacks by an enemy more powerful than communism. As agent Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a covert war to protect humanity from an otherworldly enemy. This is The Bureau: XCOM Declassifie.d

Very Positive Reviews/Mixed

Sign in with Humble Bundle, purchase the game for free and the game key will be sent to you!
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...m-declassified

**The steam key expires after December 16th, make sure to redeem it before then!**
    If you like the game and are looking at getting the DLC. The 3 DLC's for this game are on sale for 3 days and are listed below including Humble Bundle's price and Steam's price

DLC: THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED - CODE BREAKERS
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...-code-breakers
    Humble Bundle: $̶2̶.̶9̶9̶ now $0.74 - 75% off
    Steam Store: $4.99

DLC: THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED - HANGAR 6 R&D
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...ngar-6-r-and-d
    Humble Bundle: $̶4̶.̶9̶9̶ now $1.24 - 75% off
    Steam Store: $7.99

DLC: THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED - LIGHT PLASMA PISTOL
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...-plasma-pistol
    Humble Bundle: $̶0̶.̶9̶9̶ now $0.24 - 76% off
    Steam Store: $1.99

Purchasing all the DLC from Humble Bundle during the sale will cost $2.22. Without their sale it would cost $8.97. Directly through the Steam Store would set you back $14.97 without any sales

i do surf stuff
    Total Donations For

ORIGIN: Plants vs. Zombies™ Game of the Year Edition - FREE until ?
    https://www.origin.com/aus/en-us/sto...s/on-the-house

UPLAY: World In Conflict - FREE until Dec. 11th
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/...way/#207311210

Word on the street is that Ubisoft is going to give
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for free between Dec. 11-18
    Source: Google it lmao

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to highpr For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Homefront

The year is 2027. The world as we know it is unraveling after fifteen years of economic meltdown and widespread global conflict over dwindling natural resources.
    A once proud America has fallen, her infrastructure shattered and military in disarray. Crippled by a devastating EMP strike, the USA is powerless to resist the ever expanding occupation of a savage, nuclear armed Greater Korean Republic.
    Abandoned by her former allies, the United States is a bleak landscape of walled towns and abandoned suburbs. This is a police state where high school stadiums have become detention centers, and shopping malls shelter armored attack vehicles. A once-free people are now prisoners… or collaborators… or revolutionaries.
    Join the Resistance, stand united and fight for freedom against an overwhelming military force in Homefront’s gripping single player campaign penned by John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Red Dawn). Stand alongside a cast of memorable characters as an emotional plot unfolds in this terrifyingly plausible near-future world. Experience visceral, cinematic first-person shooter action as you fight your way across Occupied USA using guerrilla tactics, and commandeer military vehicles and advanced drone technology to defeat the enemy.

Mostly Positive/Mixed Reviews

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/homefront

matt tags
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    Assassins Creed Black Flag free for limited time.
    Requires a u-play account.
    https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promot...black-flag/16/

edit Performance guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/co...uplay/dr414xc/
    Last edited by Matt_; 12-12-17 at 05:41 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt_ For This Useful Post:

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    Link to free trial of minecraft: https://minecraft.net/en-us/demo/

buy it its better

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Company Of Heroes 2 free through HumbleBundle.

Experience the ultimate RTS WWII platform with the original COH2 and its standalone expansions: The Western Front Armies (multiplayer), Ardennes Assault (single-player) and The British Forces (multi-player). Multiplayer standalones (sold separately) allow you to play on any map against anyone owning any COH2 product. The original Company of Heroes 2 game gives you access to two multiplayer armies from the Eastern Front: the Red Army (SOV) and the Wehrmacht Ostheer (GER). It also comes with a gritty single-player campaign that will give you a chance to familiarize yourself with the series core tenets. Step into the boots of a Soviet commander of the Red Army, entrenched in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the Enemy invaders! Adjust your tactics to take into account the brutal weather conditions and wield the might of the Soviet Empire as you smash your way to Berlin.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/company-of-heroes-2
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

i do surf stuff
    Total Donations For

Layers of Fear + Soundtrack
    from HumbleBundle

Free for a limited time for Steam - was $24.99
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/l...and-soundtrack

Watch_Dogs
    from Ubisoft

Free for a limited time for uPlay - was $idk

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information