Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK Server Vs Server League & DtK Server Olympics Signups

Dear DtK Community,

There always been a certain degree of competitiveness among the DtK Servers but never really been an opportunity for the servers to prove themselves to be the best in an official capacity. The introduction of the following 2 tournaments mentioned below will help to finally determine which is DtK's Best Server.

However in order for these tournaments to be successful, we need to see who are interested, we need YOU to get the word out, we need you to rile up your troops, we need YOU to signup and also get other people to sign up. Use the signup form and tell us which server you would like to represent ( you have 3 preferences), which skills you have (e.g Strong at GungameDM, good surfer, etc), if you would like to volunteer to help manage the 2 tournaments.

1. DtK Server Vs Server League [Start August 2013 - End December 2013]

This will be an ongoing league where DtK Servers' will battle it out 5 vs 5 war/scrim style on #8 DtK PUG Server each week. The Grand Finals will be held sometime around Christmas.

- This competition will be open to everyone (non members included)
    - Players who have gametime on the server will be given preference to represent the server over those without any gametime
    - There will be restrictions on players playing on consecutive weeks. E.g a player who plays on Week 1 may not be permitted to play on Week 2. This is being done so everyone gets a chance to represent their server and participate.
    - This will be a points based league - showing up for matches will result in a few points, winning a match will result in a few points, not showing up for a match will result in loss of points. It is very important for your server to be organized and punctual, so work with the server admins in ensuring you are always gaining points and not losing points. Towards the end of the year, Server's with most points will qualify for the semi-finals and then the finals.

2. DtK Server Olympics [Start August 2013 ]

This will be similar to DtK Server Vs Server League in terms of format however the game modes will be different each week.

e.g

Week 1: 5 vs 5 Gungame DM
    Week 2: Gun Toss
    Week 3: Dust2 5 vs 5 (First to 200 kills wins)
    and so on

This will level the playing field as each server has to prove themselves on the game mode of their server as well as the other servers. It will also help encourage players to try out other DtK Servers and improve their skills.

For each week's matches, admins will be choosing the players best suited for the game mode of the week, so it is very important that you mention your strengths in the sign up form. For this tournament, players will need to have gametime on the server they wish to represent to be considered.

edit 16/11/2013 ; There has been a few changes being made to this competition, it is now not only a DtK Server team competition but teams from other gaming communities have been invited as well.

Prizes:

The biggest and best prize you will be getting is - bragging rights i.e you can proudly say "my server X is the best DtK Server"

As these are server vs server tournaments/leagues, prize will be given to the servers as a whole. For instance, we usually put a limit on the number of skins a server has so that any new player connecting does not have too much to download, we will remove the limit for a month or so, so you can enjoy whatever skins you would like. This is just an example but feel free to approach me with other ideas and we can work something out.

Additionally there will be banners put on the server proclaiming it as DtK's Best Server 2013 along with the names of those who represented in the tournaments.

Once again, this is only a concept unless people sign up and we are able to determine if each server has enough participants, so please get EVERYONE to sign up. Players should be able to type !signup and get directed to this thread from the next server restart (5am tomorrow), so please encourage your fellow server friends to sign up!

All the best to all servers!

Cheers
    Last edited by Squall; 16-11-13 at 09:44 AM.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Reserved for witty remark

JB server FTW, im keen on this comp

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    Mg ftw !!
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    team surf represent!!! although i might not enter.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291
    lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama     $ 0.00
    GG for the win! WOOOO!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapdancinglavalampllama For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    I don't really have a server anymore I play on most of them equally :'(
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Dust2 already has bragging rights cuz we are already the best! But we will show up regardless.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

What Ruffles Your Jimmies?
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] valhalla     $ 0.00
    Jailbreak represent! Sign me up! Just waiting to see what my footy and exams are doing, to see if i can help out

The Stalling King
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Deathraver     $ 0.00
    I know Zombies would lose for sure lol

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Love this event. Good job guys and goodluck

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    we should also do courses, etc.
    (coz i cant aim)

#jb 4 best server 2013

PS: i am skill so i dont need to list them
    (its ok i can do stuff good cept for aim pls)
    Last edited by Gyarados; 22-07-13 at 04:24 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by valhalla View Post
    Jailbreak represent! Sign me up! Just waiting to see what my footy and exams are doing, to see if i can help out

joking pls

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Minigames HUZZAH

When my internet runs out

What Ruffles Your Jimmies?
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] valhalla     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarados View Post

joking pls
    Did it once mutt

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Gotta get the GG guys better aim then all you jb rands (apart from clark XD)
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    can we have course map races and 5v5s on mg_pauls_teambattle?
    lol.
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    I feel sorry for whoever vs's the Zombies server. prepare to be raped by P90's xD

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 198

Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Blonk     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKeD View Post
    Gotta get the GG guys better aim then all you jb rands (apart from clark XD)
    Don't worry bro, just add some aim assist and you'll be fine.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    Reppin' MG

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Minigames.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information