+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Australian Mapper Steam Community

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

New Australian Mapper Steam Community

Hi all.

I have sent some of you invites to the new Aus mapper steam community I have created.

The idea behind this is to create a mapping hub for those of us who create maps for Counter Strike Source, giving people the ability to ask other mappers questions and get help with their projects from people in their time zone. This will be ideal for people who are new to mapping or have knowledge and want to give something back to the community.

If you would like to join, please feel free to jump onto: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ausmappers and join. There is also a forum I have started up, so feel free to ask questions on there as well. Navigation panel is on the side.

At the moment, we are running a recruitment drive and I would like to promote mods to people who can recruit other mappers into this community.

The more people, the larger the knowledge pool.

Cheers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information