+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leaving..

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00

Leaving..

Hey guys.
    The title says all, i just bought vip n all but it seems i have been VAC banned for no reason. So i guess i wont be playing any valve games with yall anytime soon, but im always up for a game of something else!

SHOUTOUTS!!

COUNCIL

Squall: Squally, i never actually had times with u except for a few rounds, but u are what made dtk what is now.

Stig: I never actually no you at all.

STAFF

Rowdy: Oh rowds, you were a great admin on JB and thats where i first met you, good luck in future!

Frondy: Oh frendy, ily so much. we used to talk on ventrilo alot and play jb n dat shiiee, thanks for all!

Cuffeh: Thanks for everything, you helped me out at times i needed, you do a great job as a staff member!

S15: the first time i met you we were alone on jb and we played mag4mag so many times.

Umesh: your weird.

SENIOR ADMINS

Shadow: I first met you on jailbreak, then you got admin. you did great and got sa in short time, but thats because you deserved it for the great work you did.

JUNIOR ADMINS

Delta: fun times on dust2, your a great guy ily.

Gman: Your a great admin and i wish you the best.

Clarky: We had alot of good rounds together and you do a great job as your ja role

Goose: well, goose your an amazing admin and i hope you will be the next sa, because you certainly deserve it.

CookieMonsta: Stop muting me, my musics good. nah but your alright of an admin.

Jet: Oh jet... you will be the most missed guy of dtk, we have great times together and you always gimme your credits on ig.

Mellow: .....stop changing your name, imposter.

Ninjaturtle: Ily, bol with zmbs

Pimpact: pimpy your a great guy.

Regs: your weird.

EVENT MANAGERS

PILOT!: oh pilot, bol with the family, ill dougie with ya till the end brosuf.

Krez: your a great player and do great with your job.

Finch: Your great!

JEDIS

Dean: deano you were a great jb admin and did the best you could do within the community.

Ainslie: ILY

Purple: Great surfer, ily 2

VETERANS

Angro: Never liked you.

Assassin: You are a great guy.

IPOOD: Yiu were always fun to play with and always gave me a laugh.

Life is a highway: your a pedo, and you are also one of the people ill miss.

MHK: Pls make round run a lil longer? make that a goal.

Spaceyy: Oh dear space cocks.... illmiss you the abuse i give you so much.

Seany: great admin for jb ily

Topcat: Goodbye.

Zororak: YOur are great at GFX, and a nice bloke.

TROOPERS

Thanks to all of you, there is so many troopers to choose from, and i loved them all, thanks for the games and stuff.

MEMBERS

Gyarados: Your great with GFX and fun to play with.

Jaayy: You swear too much, and it hurts.

NEOPHYTES

You are all great to play with. and im too lazy to pick out the rest of people, maybe ill edit it a little later.

Thankyou everyone for being so great. im sorry if i missed you. I will also still be active on forums when i can for interest on how things are going ;( Ima go cri naow

PotatoDreamz.
    Last edited by PotatoDreamz; 14-07-13 at 08:44 AM.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Didn't really know you that much, but good luck with future endeavors
    hope you don't hack on any other games.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    I didnt hack, im not totally sure what happened with it but i have contacted them.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00

Catch ya dude! Good luck with everything, hopefully gets sorted out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Get another account and an ip change, if you like css that much its only $20 xD

Thanks for the dirty yet arousing comment

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Damn you probably had a virus or something else that triggered VAC. Anyway see ya around. ILY Potatoz.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    cya mate.
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork. For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Sucks to see a member go! I don't know you but BoL with life
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    C ya round. It was great having you on jb

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OneManGrill For This Useful Post:

Walashi
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Nandos is just really nice Nandos is just really nice Nandos is just really nice Nandos is just really nice Nandos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nandos     $ 0.00
    If you want Counter strike complete, then its 14.99 AUD, sad to see you leave
    SilverStone ST85F-P 850W Strider Plus Power Supply
    LGE CH12LS28 Black Blue Ray HD
    LG E2351VR-BN 23" LED
    BitFenix RAIDER Black Mid-Tower Case
    Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache
    Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H MB, Intel Z77 Chipset, Socket 1155, 4x DDR3,
    Asus GF GTX670 DirectCU II Edition PCI-E 3.0, 2GB 256-bit DDR5
    Intel Core i5 3570 LGA1155 CPU 3.4Ghz
    Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance DDR3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nandos For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Ezypzy cheats
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Don't leave, D: Good luck in the future <3 haha

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Plox For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    Cya m8 have fun on your journey on another game.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Scakk For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Mmm ive had a look,, css is only 9.99 atm, and with gmod its 12.00

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you get banned mate. Thanks for the shoutout as well.

Best of luck with whatever the ♥♥♥♥ happens to you mate ^_^.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Cheers for the shout out Potato. Sad to see you leaving but if you really weren't hacking then maybe it's a glitch and steam will rectify in which case, no need to leave.

Also if you are gonna buy css again, you'll need a new steam and IP I think. So think about it for a bit.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Naw. =/

Thanks for the shoutout kiddo.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Nope didn't get a shoutout.

Nah sad ur leaving, hope everything get's fixed with Valve though.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    maybe it's a glitch and steam will rectify in which case, no need to leave.
    Yeah when i read the vac thingo on steam it said bans will not be pardoned, but if this mistake does get rectified then i will definitely rejoin DTK and go from the start again!

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    Sad 2 See Your Leaving Hopefully U Can Get Your Steam Sorted Out!
    Best Of Luck Buddy!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ACEBAD123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information