+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaving..

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00

Leaving..

Hey guys.
    The title says all, i just bought vip n all but it seems i have been VAC banned for no reason. So i guess i wont be playing any valve games with yall anytime soon, but im always up for a game of something else!

SHOUTOUTS!!

COUNCIL

Squall: Squally, i never actually had times with u except for a few rounds, but u are what made dtk what is now.

Stig: I never actually no you at all.

STAFF

Rowdy: Oh rowds, you were a great admin on JB and thats where i first met you, good luck in future!

Frondy: Oh frendy, ily so much. we used to talk on ventrilo alot and play jb n dat shiiee, thanks for all!

Cuffeh: Thanks for everything, you helped me out at times i needed, you do a great job as a staff member!

S15: the first time i met you we were alone on jb and we played mag4mag so many times.

Umesh: your weird.

SENIOR ADMINS

Shadow: I first met you on jailbreak, then you got admin. you did great and got sa in short time, but thats because you deserved it for the great work you did.

JUNIOR ADMINS

Delta: fun times on dust2, your a great guy ily.

Gman: Your a great admin and i wish you the best.

Clarky: We had alot of good rounds together and you do a great job as your ja role

Goose: well, goose your an amazing admin and i hope you will be the next sa, because you certainly deserve it.

CookieMonsta: Stop muting me, my musics good. nah but your alright of an admin.

Jet: Oh jet... you will be the most missed guy of dtk, we have great times together and you always gimme your credits on ig.

Mellow: .....stop changing your name, imposter.

Ninjaturtle: Ily, bol with zmbs

Pimpact: pimpy your a great guy.

Regs: your weird.

EVENT MANAGERS

PILOT!: oh pilot, bol with the family, ill dougie with ya till the end brosuf.

Krez: your a great player and do great with your job.

Finch: Your great!

JEDIS

Dean: deano you were a great jb admin and did the best you could do within the community.

Ainslie: ILY

Purple: Great surfer, ily 2

VETERANS

Angro: Never liked you.

Assassin: You are a great guy.

IPOOD: Yiu were always fun to play with and always gave me a laugh.

Life is a highway: your a pedo, and you are also one of the people ill miss.

MHK: Pls make round run a lil longer? make that a goal.

Spaceyy: Oh dear space cocks.... illmiss you the abuse i give you so much.

Seany: great admin for jb ily

Topcat: Goodbye.

Zororak: YOur are great at GFX, and a nice bloke.

TROOPERS

Thanks to all of you, there is so many troopers to choose from, and i loved them all, thanks for the games and stuff.

MEMBERS

Gyarados: Your great with GFX and fun to play with.

Jaayy: You swear too much, and it hurts.

NEOPHYTES

You are all great to play with. and im too lazy to pick out the rest of people, maybe ill edit it a little later.

Thankyou everyone for being so great. im sorry if i missed you. I will also still be active on forums when i can for interest on how things are going ;( Ima go cri naow

PotatoDreamz.
    Last edited by PotatoDreamz; 14-07-13 at 08:44 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Maybe you should just keep the tags because 3/4 of the troopers don't play anyway and try and fix the problem?

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clark♥     $ 640.00
    Aww bro sad to here that aye but we will find away to continue playing hopefully the vac ban is a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $749 ($241 with sales)
    • Games owned: 93
    • Games played: 56 (60%)
    • Hours on record: 10,002.0h

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark♥ For This Useful Post:

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    Aww, sad to see you leaving buddy :'(

Thanks for the shoutout and I wish you all the best, ya big nazi :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GmanSk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    Cheers for the shoutout ♥♥♥♥ <3 haha hope too see you back soon <3 ily 5eva

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaayy For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    You don't just get vacced. There's a reason, you files clearly don't match what they should be and you tweaked the game to advantage you.

But what would I know, I'm just a rand..

Anyways peace but seriously if you want twelve dollars for a new acc. Just hit me up.. That's if you really like this game/community.

Peace
    Last edited by Kylie Jenner; 15-07-13 at 10:03 AM.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax <3 View Post
    You don't just get vacced. There's a reason, you files clearly don't match what they should be and you tweaked the game to advantage you.

But what would I know, I'm just a rand..

Anyways peace but seriously if you want twelve dollars for a new acc. Just hit me up.. That's if you really like this game/community.

Peace
    Thanks for the offer buddy, but if i do get back into it it may not be for a while, and ill do it with my own money instead of using someone elses. <3

Casual Member
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 64
    LIKEAG36 is on a distinguished road LIKEAG36's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] LIKEAG36     $ 0.00
    cya man. BOL.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 28
    ryanfgh5 is on a distinguished road ryanfgh5's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ryanfgh5     $ 0.00
    Played Jb quite a few times with you back in 2012 when it was pre popular. But anyway, Cya mate all the best in the furture!

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Kanuge     $ 0.00
    Harsh, hope you solve things out, good luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information