View Poll Results: Are you 100% happy with DD2 server?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it's all good

19 67.86%
  • No, I rather be on ____

9 32.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you 100% happy with de_dust2 server?

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00

Are you 100% happy with de_dust2 server?

Hello everyone!

At the moment, I've seen quite a few people come and go from the server. At the moment, I could say I'm loving how well it's going. But what do you other players think?

Clicky to view my blog | de_dust2 HLX
    WHAT!? Using your hands? THAT'S LIKE A BABY'S TOY!!!!

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 0%

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    you know i love our dust2 server hex :P, would like to see those maps trialed but i know other things have been taking preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON is a jewel in the rough HeXiGON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    True, I'm also waiting for those new maps! Wish I could set them up now...

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

yea pretty sure krueger has some more important things goin on atm...... s15yo oo7 could put them up they are still in my mediafire folder...... would need to talk to krueger about which ones he chose tho.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    I would like other maps please

Total Donations For

other maps have been submitted for testing and hopefully will be implemented soon

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    oh ok i didnt know more maps were coming in. because IMO, it just seems.. bland.. i dont know why, but it just does. It might have something to do with the hours of playing dust 2 before DtK, but I prefer Nilla on DD2 than DM, its just not as good...

i dont actually have any problemn with the server, and would gladly come play with some people, but its more the PEOPLE not the SERVER id be there for.

Total Donations For

more maps are going to be trialled i have been looking for some more as well.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    The thing is, we have trialled other maps. The server bombed. Dust 2 is popular, but we need to get more regulars in. I myself love the golden gun and would love to see it return. Generally i think the majority of people love the gg too.

The other thing is, we cant bring in changes to suit ppl that might drop in once a fortnight, dust 2 is set up for those that love to hardcore dust 2. Bit like the office server. There are dust 2 servers everywhere that are highly populated. We just need to make it more fun, less rulz etc.

Total Donations For

cant hurt to see the maps trialed.... i found them and there is an inverted dust 2 and a few other that had addons to the original dust 2 map still worth a look.... i am a regular and would like to trial the new maps

Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruva View Post
    The thing is, we have trialled other maps. The server bombed. Dust 2 is popular, but we need to get more regulars in. I myself love the golden gun and would love to see it return. Generally i think the majority of people love the gg too.

The other thing is, we cant bring in changes to suit ppl that might drop in once a fortnight, dust 2 is set up for those that love to hardcore dust 2. Bit like the office server. There are dust 2 servers everywhere that are highly populated. We just need to make it more fun, less rulz etc.
    I want the golden gun back, and the AWP removed. Just how it was before. The AWP is just lame.

Total Donations For

agreed (but that being said lose the awp lose some regulars) id love to see it gone but the numbers dont lie and they are up.

Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    It was full when we had the AWP missing. When DtK was clearshot!

Total Donations For

kk i can only comment on what i have seen. like i said im more than happy to see he awp go i just want what is best for the server

Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    The golden gun was better, AWP is pointless gun if there is health packs. Golden gun could wipe you out completely.

Total Donations For

gg pissed me off but at least there is only one of them lol

==[o_X]=+=>IN DA HEAD!!!!
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    One|By|One is on a distinguished road One|By|One's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] One|By|One     $ 0.00
    Half the people that i know on the server said that the server is lame now there is no admin on board to banned anyone there is mic spammers that just leave after they get muted and come back on the server to make more spamming then the server starts to lag its way. people get sick of it.
    WELCOME
    TO DYING 2 KILL FORUMS.

SEE YOU ON DE_DUST2 SERVER.
    ANY PROBLEMS JUST MESSAGE ME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Total Donations For

agreed 1by1, i have been quitting due to the lag wen spammers join its rediculous, i run an old sys so theres only so much it can take :P deffinatly have missed you guys havin admin

==[o_X]=+=>IN DA HEAD!!!!
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    One|By|One is on a distinguished road One|By|One's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] One|By|One     $ 0.00
    ok i talked to krueger about the awp machine it will be cool if we could change it to maybe a health machine so it heals you but u can only camp there for 15 seconds every round so after 15's u cannot stay there and krueger is trying his best to back the golden gun

Total Donations For

HeXiGON     $ 0.00
    Thanks for missing us. Me and One|by|One will have our Admin rights back soon. After a good talk from Krueger, we both understand our role even better.

As far as the Golden Gun goes and the future of de_dust2 I believe we should start putting what the regular players want! This means the Golden Gun will be returning. I Know a lot of people from dust server for the time I've had Admin role. It's just a unique thing to have.
    Anyway, I will make a time for Krueger, me, One|by|One and any others to lock the server and have a chat about what NEEDS to be added and or removed. It needs to be done guys, it shouldn't take long. As we all want a great future for the server (I know I do) this is whats needed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information