+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00

Stepping down

Well after around 6 months of being an SA of this awesome server. I have decided that it is time to leave my position. This decision is purely for the fact that I do not have the passion which i once had for the server. I guess after playing around 1 and a half years of the mod I have just become bored of it. Another factor is that my life is getting busier every day. I now have study, work and sporting commitments that I have to attend to regularly. I have enjoyed my time being a Junior and Senior admin so much, there has been good and bad times, but overall the experience has just been incredible. I am sorry if I have let anyone down with this decision but I feel it is for the best. Jailbreak needs somebody who has the passion which I once had. I will still be playing DTK servers regularly, I love this community, it is like a second home for me.

And on that note I would like to congratulate the newest Senior Admin of DTK Jailbreak

DTK [SA] ShadowGrit!!

Shadow has shown great commitment to the server, constantly getting his hours and has been a great help to me over my time as SA. Congrats brother you will do well, I know you will <3

Now for the shoutouts

Squall: Thank you for putting up with me for all this time, you do an amazing job and I respect you heaps. I look forward to what you have planned for DTK.

Stig: Thank you for making DTK what it is. Without you and Squallo we would not have these amazing servers to play on.

The Jailbreak admin team: You are a amazing bunch of blokes, I respect all of you in different ways. Thank you for making my time as SA enjoyable you were all great to work with. I love you all <3. No homo.

Shadow: Good luck with your new position, I believe in you

JB rands I love you all, thank you for playing on the server and making it a great place to be .

Cuffeh:You are one cool girl, You have given me so much great advice over my time as a Senior Admin and have always been there for me. You are a great person to talk to about anything, whether it be life issues or gaming. You are a Beautiful person all round. You are truly DTK’s Mother figure <3

Assassin: Mate you are one of my best mates in DTK, we have had our good and bad times, you were my right hand man over my time as SA always helping out and suggesting great ideas. You are one of the main reasons I was promoted to JA and I look forward to gaming with you in the future: D.

Frendy: Mate, just RQ now. Na jokes :P. I love you brutha you have always given me good advice and will always be one of my good gaming mates :P

Rowdy: Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to be a Senior Administrator. You are a great role model and a good bloke all round.

S15: You are a tough ♥♥♥♥ that nobody wants to mess with . Thats what I love about you bro haha. You also have quite a good aim on you.

Kao: Awesome bloke, great to game with.

TC_Topcat: You have always been a good role model, great for advice. You were the first admin I met on DTK and you introduced me to this great community. Thank you man

Seany: You are a stoner and a great bloke. I loved having you on the Jailbreak team <3

Pimpact: You are just genuinely a great bloke all round. See you round bru

Crosque: Thanks for all the plugins you supplied for the DTK JB server and helping me out with map testing etc. You are a smart bloke and I am sure you will do great things in life if you use your skills wisely

Ainsle: You are an awesome guy. Thanks for helping with video edits, song edits, Jailbreak events etc. I am truly grateful

Ipoodle: Hur durpa durpa har. You are a funny bloke aren't ya :P. You were a former JB rand and are still a nub xo.

Purple: All round just a great bloke . You were also a SA which doubles your greatness. May the force be with you.

Alexis: Pimpact + You = <3. Good luck with your future, you got a great guy there: D

Dr. Monster: Thanks for being a MG admin that always played JB and was a baws

Becca: I respect you heaps, you have been in DTK for a long time and you have a great unique personality that always makes my gaming experience more enjoyable on Gungame.

Zororak: I have known you since the days of BFG, you are one of the reasons I joined up to DTK servers and you are one of the most active JB rands I know. Good luck with your life mate. Make some more maps btw

Conq: Do you even lift bro

Finch: You are a great bloke, good luck with your position as a Events Manager. I shall game with you in the future

Ironwolf: You are some pedo that plays JB and prouls after little children . hahaha Jkes you are a great guy and a even better JB rand.

Bento: Thanks for making me mind♥♥♥♥ed half the time I talk to you. You really know how to make a conversation weird haha. You are also a good guy to game with, see you ingame bro.

Krezrand: Interesting bloke to talk to, you have given me some good advice over my time in DTK. Good luck with your role as events manager. You are also a rand.

Slyfox: You are a Sly Fox. You are really ninja and half the time I play with you I don't even realise you are there haha.

Umesh Sharma: Who are you?

Angro: Thanks for being a long serving JB rand, you are a good guy and have been in DTK for a long time. Good luck with life.

Denathen: Awesome bloke to game with, see you ingame bro.

Regs: I work at KFC want some chicken?

Daniel: You were a great former JB admin, you helped me grow into this community, and helped me a fair bit with my admin back when I was a JA nub giving me good tips. See you ingame some time mate.

Curl: Do you even go here

DTK Community: I would like to thank all of you for making this community such a great place to be. I look foward to the future of DTK and the many memories to come.

And that ends my awesome shoutouts . If i missed anyone I am sorry, there is so many great people in this community I love you all <3.

GLHF
    Last edited by Dean; 27-05-13 at 11:50 PM.
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

SNSD <3
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 449

-Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] -Pwnage45170-     $ 5.00
    All the best dean, you did a wonderful job

SNSD <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Pwnage45170- For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 288
    fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] fancyspaceoctopus     $ 0.00
    Bol in life m8
    Have a good one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fancyspaceoctopus For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Good lick with life man!

Sent from my iPod touch, held together by tape and gum
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Nooo. Sad to see you step down Dean :O BoL with life
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 320
    TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TommyTankMan     $ 0.00
    You did a good job being Admin of the JB server, and congrats Shadow you tall ♥♥♥♥

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyTankMan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    Cya mate. Cheers for the shoutout, and no worries. Shame it didn't go further, good luck with things.

Talk does not cook rice.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crosq For This Useful Post:

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Well after around 6 months of being an SA of this awesome server. I have decided that it is time to leave my position. This decision is purely for the fact that I do not have the passion which i once had for the server. I guess after playing around 1 and a half years of the mod I have just become bored of it. Another factor is that my life is getting busier every day. I now have study, work and sporting commitments that I have to attend to regularly. I have enjoyed my time being a Junior and Senior admin so much, there has been good and bad times, but overall the experience has just been incredible. I am sorry if I have let anyone down with this decision but I feel it is for the best. Jailbreak needs somebody who has the passion which I once had. I will still be playing DTK servers regularly, I love this community, it is like a second home for me.

And on that note I would like to congratulate the newest Senior Admin of DTK Jailbreak

DTK [SA] ShadowGrit!!

Shadow has shown great commitment to the server, constantly getting his hours and has been a great help to me over my time as SA. Congrats brother you will do well, I know you will <3

Now for the shoutouts

Squall: Thank you for putting up with me for all this time, you do an amazing job and I respect you heaps. I look forward to what you have planned for DTK.

Stig: Thank you for making DTK what it is. Without you and Squallo we would not have these amazing servers to play on.

The Jailbreak admin team: You are a amazing bunch of blokes, I respect all of you in different ways. Thank you for making my time as SA enjoyable you were all great to work with. I love you all <3. No homo.

Shadow: Good luck with your new position, I believe in you

JB rands I love you all, thank you for playing on the server and making it a great place to be .

Cuffeh:You are one cool girl, You have given me so much great advice over my time as a Senior Admin and have always been there for me. You are a great person to talk to about anything, whether it be life issues or gaming. You are a Beautiful person all round. You are truly DTK’s Mother figure <3

Assassin: Mate you are one of my best mates in DTK, we have had our good and bad times, you were my right hand man over my time as SA always helping out and suggesting great ideas. You are one of the main reasons I was promoted to JA and I look forward to gaming with you in the future: D.

Frendy: Mate, just RQ now. Na jokes :P. I love you brutha you have always given me good advice and will always be one of my good gaming mates :P

Rowdy: Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to be a Senior Administrator. You are a great role model and a good bloke all round.

S15: You are a tough ♥♥♥♥ that nobody wants to mess with . Thats what I love about you bro haha. You also have quite a good aim on you.

Kao: Awesome bloke, great to game with.

TC_Topcat: You have always been a good role model, great for advice. You were the first admin I met on DTK and you introduced me to this great community. Thank you man

Seany: You are a stoner and a great bloke. I loved having you on the Jailbreak team <3

Pimpact: You are just genuinely a great bloke all round. See you round bru

Crosque: Thanks for all the plugins you supplied for the DTK JB server and helping me out with map testing etc. You are a smart bloke and I am sure you will do great things in life if you use your skills wisely

Ainsle: You are an awesome guy. Thanks for helping with video edits, song edits, Jailbreak events etc. I am truly grateful

Ipoodle: Hur durpa durpa har. You are a funny bloke aren't ya :P. You were a former JB rand and are still a nub xo.

Purple: All round just a great bloke . You were also a SA which doubles your greatness. May the force be with you.

Alexis: Pimpact + You = <3. Good luck with your future, you got a great guy there: D

Dr. Monster: Thanks for being a MG admin that always played JB and was a baws

Becca: I respect you heaps, you have been in DTK for a long time and you have a great unique personality that always makes my gaming experience more enjoyable on Gungame.

Zororak: I have known you since the days of BFG, you are one of the reasons I joined up to DTK servers and you are one of the most active JB rands I know. Good luck with your life mate. Make some more maps btw

Conq: Do you even lift bro

Finch: You are a great bloke, good luck with your position as a Events Manager. I shall game with you in the future

Ironwolf: You are some pedo that plays JB and prouls after little children . hahaha Jkes you are a great guy and a even better JB rand.

Bento: Thanks for making me mind♥♥♥♥ed half the time I talk to you. You really know how to make a conversation weird haha. You are also a good guy to game with, see you ingame bro.

Krezrand: Interesting bloke to talk to, you have given me some good advice over my time in DTK. Good luck with your role as events manager. You are also a rand.

Slyfox: You are a Sly Fox. You are really ninja and half the time I play with you I don't even realise you are there haha.

Umesh Sharma: Who are you?

Angro: Thanks for being a long serving JB rand, you are a good guy and have been in DTK for a long time. Good luck with life.

Denathen: Awesome bloke to game with, see you ingame bro.

Regs: I work at KFC want some chicken?

Daniel: You were a great former JB admin, you helped me grow into this community, and helped me a fair bit with my admin back when I was a JA nub giving me good tips. See you ingame some time mate.

Curl: Do you even go here

DTK Community: I would like to thank all of you for making this community such a great place to be. I look foward to the future of DTK and the many memories to come.

And that ends my awesome shoutouts . If i missed anyone I am sorry, there is so many great people in this community I love you all <3.

GLHF

Damn son. Shit just got real. You're going to slay it Shadow, well done my man.

Also, thanks for the shoutout man. Hope you still plan on stopping by for a round or two when I am home.
    Last edited by Ironwolf; 28-05-13 at 12:46 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironwolf For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    You did a good job man. thanks for the efforts you put into the server cause i know it takes a lot.

best of luck man
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 63
    hippymatt is on a distinguished road hippymatt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] hippymatt     $ 0.00
    haven't been playing jb for long but thanks for the help with wardening

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Half way down, I abbreviated your name :P
    Yeh sorry, I derped there a little.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    SA step down = auto Jedi

BOL with life dean you beast of a human (not referring to that sexy voice of yours)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Welcome to the Jedi club. You were an awesome SA. Enuff said. Best of luck for your future. See ya around Dean.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Hail The Duck Armadda
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    BOL Deano, even though I haven't been on JB much lately I can still tell you made it into a great server and it's sad to see you step down

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Denathen For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Was fun having you SA mate, hope you still play a bit of JB every once and a while

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Ty for the shoutout, it's a shame you gave SA to the lanky ♥♥♥♥ with a weird laugh :P

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Pretty surprised i got a shoutout.
    ur a rand too, u noob jedi.
    You're a marvellous fella, good luck with the cricket.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    shadud got sa... what will the jb server come to 0.o lol
    Cheers for not forgetting me deano ^.^
    You're not a dud aha, <-- compliment in comparison to most guards/jb players
    Thanks for all the effort and time put into the JB server, and the DtK community c:
    GL with your future endeavors, i.e. studying, sports

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    shadud got sa... what will the jb server come to 0.o lol
    Cheers for not forgetting me deano ^.^
    You're not a dud aha, <-- compliment in comparison to most guards/jb players
    Thanks for all the effort and time put into the JB server, and the DtK community c:
    GL with your future endeavors, i.e. studying, sports
    umm... first move as SA is to ban angro... predicted population increase of 80% and round time decreased by 50%

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Sad to see you step down Deano, you did the JB aswell as the whole DtK community as your recent role

36. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

What Ruffles Your Jimmies?
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] valhalla     $ 0.00
    Good luck with everything Dean. Hope it all works out for ya

I hope shadow can live up to the great SA that you were.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to valhalla For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information