+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: laggy as

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00

laggy as

anyone know why office DM or gungame DM are really laggy for me. like my ping is good around 20-30 but it started to lag couple weeks ago. happened before but then it fixed but its up again.
    cheers!

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Please use the following form to report any server related issue: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/misc.php?do=form&fid=17

Anytime you have server related issues use the above to report it. It will be looked into by Squall.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    cheers!

Mother Figure of DtK.

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

You're welcome.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00
    I seem to be having more issues with the Rego on the server. Had a few incident's with in the past two days such as my bullets not registaring at all. Been standing in front of people putting bullets on the head and nothing happens. I'm hoping they'll be a server restart soon and this will fix the issues with the lag,rego and other occuring problems.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Evol     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerts View Post
    I seem to be having more issues with the Rego on the server. Had a few incident's with in the past two days such as my bullets not registaring at all. Been standing in front of people putting bullets on the head and nothing happens. I'm hoping they'll be a server restart soon and this will fix the issues with the lag,rego and other occuring problems.
    Nah they shouldn't fix that, give me a free target to kill with my knife

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    yeah..rego has been terrible past week =/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 288
    fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] fancyspaceoctopus     $ 0.00
    I love how Cuffeh roles in like swat coming out of the walls :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fancyspaceoctopus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    SerialKilla is on a distinguished road SerialKilla's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SerialKilla     $ 0.00
    if you compare office dm to a few other severs the rego sucks :/

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

It's actually a fair bit better than it has been the last few weeks.
    So hopefully it'll be spot on soon. Last night it was a little dodgy.

Sent from my LT15i

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Dodgy is a bit of an understatment but I believe things are being worked on
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    I deal with some measure of lag at the best of times, but last night was just beyond the pale. Coupled with the Pinion advertisement issues, sometimes it's VERY hard to endure the rigmarole of even attempting to log on.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    maybe they should get rid of the pinion pot completely.....like streamline

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    maybe they should get rid of the pinion pot completely.....like streamline
    Money Earning Suggestion please?

i know what everyone is saying, the rego comes and go's but most of the time i just put up with it, im sure it will be fixed soon

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    Money Earning Suggestion please?

i know what everyone is saying, the rego comes and go's but most of the time i just put up with it, im sure it will be fixed soon
    im not sure how streamline-servers makes money but they dont have POG and ads...they have 3 gifts for top 3 ranks by the end of may..surely they are making money as well id imagine or getting more donations

i know at the end of the round fbk pops up...
    Last edited by BigDel; 17-05-13 at 08:43 PM.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    If we're talking about the same streamline, they are a hosting company. Servers named as such are there as self-promotion or private server's that receive a discount for that cross promotion.

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Streamline is a gameserver hosting company *wink wink*

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Too slow Squall.

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post

well the gungame server that i play on sometimes is just called streamline-servers.***

its just setup really well...

so the servers that are setup..is it just for advertising??
    Last edited by BigDel; 17-05-13 at 08:49 PM.

Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Yeah those are the official servers I believe Del, just there to advertise the server quality.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information