+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Well, this is an Issue.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
    Overall activity: 0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00

Well, this is an Issue.

Just this.

It has been 2 days since the Buildwars mod has been implemented onto the server and already Squall has decided to remove 2 key features of Buildwars itself.

One - He has removed bookcases.

Two - He has removed the ability to save previous bases.

Those are two key features of playing buildwars, and i think that they should be re-added, you learn to muck around with these and before yet, you'll be a pro, and i feel that Squall has already ruined a server, that has a great potential.

also - he removed fountains.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    pls bring them back <3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plox For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Having being new to the server, i quite like the idea of bookcases being removed.
    I love 'em but they're unfair. They make your base too OP imo.

Remove the ability to save previous bases is good as well, its not fun if you're just having the same base over and over.
    Surely its more fun actually building the base each round? D:

This is from a new-person-to-buildwars perspective.

ITS OKAY SQUALL, I STILL ADMIRE YOUR EFFORTS AND APPRECIATE YOU EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Having being new to the server, i quite like the idea of bookcases being removed.

Remove the ability to save previous bases is good as well, its not fun if you're just having the same base over and over.

ITS OKAY SQUALL, I STILL ADMIRE YOUR EFFORTS AND APPRECIATE YOU EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT
    noob, bookcases aern't too OP, i've been through many bases with bookcases and survived, got someone with a blast shield overhead to keep you crouched? jump and you can see through it and then you can see where they are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Plox For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    What ruins the server is immature kids like yourself exploiting props to get an unfair advantage.

They will not be added back. end of story.

Thank you.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    book cases were removed because of rands glitching them so they can see through them but only on one side.

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post

However - by being able to save your base, you can make improvements to the one you have already saved, pick up on places that are too open, make it more efficient, and just improving it all round.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Plox View Post
    noob
    I will crunch you like cornflakes.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    What ruins the server is immature kids like yourself exploiting props to get an unfair advantage.

Thank you.

Squall going huuuuuuge.
    #40BombAegis2.0

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Weow. That was rude SQL. That was really rude.

Pro Rebel
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    book cases were removed because of rands glitching them so they can see through them but only on one side.
    thats what a bookcase is, you can only see through one side.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post

Thank you.
    Thats the ♥♥♥♥in' point ! - if your gonna go around and say that we are exploiting the props, remove most of everything, theres always a glitch to do something like that.

Its the point of buildwars.

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiHU101 View Post
    Weow. That was rude SQL. That was really rude.
    shuuuuuuuuuuuuush
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00
    Bookcases glitched Immuture kids? ROFL l2BW you dont see people complain on Streamline they had huge bases that took ages to get into but people didnt bitch they just tried to get it/ looked for holes or stuff ups, admins didnt remove props because they are to shit to kill anyone in a good base

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Squizy For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    I dont think abusing the person who is resposible for actually bringing the server up is a good idea. A better way of doing this would of been to ask nicely. Also I agree bookcases are way to OP, and i dont really like the mod anyway.
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by CodyD_ View Post
    However - by being able to save your base, you can make improvements to the one you have already saved, pick up on places that are too open, make it more efficient, and just improving it all round.
    you can make improvements regardless on whether you can save your base or not?

There's a 5 minute build time for a reason!?!?

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Bookcases glitched Immuture kids? ROFL l2BW you dont see people complain on Streamline they had huge bases that took ages to get into but people didnt bitch they just tried to get it/ looked for holes or stuff ups, admins didnt remove props because they are to shit to kill anyone in a good base
    yes but one problem is, that we are not streamline, we are DtK with our own set of rules. Our own set of people. We do not want to be just like another clan/community.

Unfair advantages are not fun.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I appreciate that he makes the server but i see that he has had next to nothing of experience with the Mod itself.

It is about building complex bases, if your just gonna sit there in ya bloody box, whats the chance your going to win ?

The props are there for a reason - to be used. If you wanna whinge about "exploiting props" i say again - remove most of them then.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    yes but one problem is, that we are not streamline, we are DtK with our own set of rules. Our own set of people. We do not want to be just like another clan/community.

Unfair advantages are not fun.
    Unfair ?

you might just go to jailbreak and say, Terroists dont get m4's at the start, thats unfair!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information